Race war in America imminent - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Pants-of-dog wrote:First of all, I have no idea if you do or not as you are very vague and contradictory when it comes to your claims. You might support them, or you may not. What is clear is that you ignore their violence and racism and attempt to equate the violence of the two sides.

So...
I wrote:I don't share the outlook of people like David Duke or any white supremacists, however this stupid fuckin' PC gang showed up without approval, and what...perhaps rubbed salt in an open wound by confronting these people, who were exercising their AMERICAN RIGHT to "Free Speech", and it appears that they actually CAUSED this tragic outcome.

Closely followed by...
Political Correctness: cause I want to call Blacks, N***** again.

This is your side's response to a person saying that he doesn't share the ideas of the UTR gang, POD
The great Liberal political left. I used to argue for the great political left...remember? So this is what its become. Le Meute.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Secondly, why shoudl I be blamed or punished for the actions of ""all you lefties"?

Why indeed? Why should I be blamed for the alt-right? Why should I even be associated with them? Because I saw a white-wash in the making? That makes me a Nazi?

Pants-of-dog wrote:Third, are you actually arguing that you should knowingly accuse me of supporting things I never claimed to support as a supposed revenge for people doing the same to you? Even my thirteen year old doesn't use the "she did it first" excuse.

I wanted you to see just how unbelievably stupid these jackles have gotten. Sorry if you didn't like it. Nobody likes being called names and have false accusations made of them. But this has sort of become my point lately, hasn't it. This..."ugly commie" mentality is socially destructive and political suicide.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Finally, I am glad that we agree that the argument that this rapper is trying to get publicity by doing outrageous things (like treating a white kid in the same way that many black kids are treated by white people) is NOT an instigation of violence or the squelching of a person's rights.

We do actually.
Just as the UTR guys had the right to howl their obscenities, every bit as much as this "rap artist".
Just as BLM has the right to stand in the park they've been assigned, and howl their obscenities at whoever their rosy little hearts desire.

But I'm a Nazi who wants to be able to use the Nword freely again... :roll:
Like I've said...this bald-assed display of insanity and dictatorial horseshit, Has nudged me to the right. I bet its doing the same for quite a number of others.

And now...you pompous asses can continue with your character assassinations, death threats and any other measure of constitutional games you feel you need to play. See y'all at the polls...
Buzz62 wrote:So...

Closely followed by...

This is your side's response to a person saying that he doesn't share the ideas of the UTR gang, POD
The great Liberal political left. I used to argue for the great political left...remember? So this is what its become. Le Meute.

No, you have never argued for the left or progressive values. Nor do I see anyone saying anything bad about you.

Why indeed? Why should I be blamed for the alt-right? Why should I even be associated with them? Because I saw a white-wash in the making? That makes me a Nazi?

I never called you a Nazi. Your victim complex is annoying and irrelevant.

I wanted you to see just how unbelievably stupid these jackles have gotten. Sorry if you didn't like it. Nobody likes being called names and have false accusations made of them. But this has sort of become my point lately, hasn't it. This..."ugly commie" mentality is socially destructive and political suicide.

As far as I can tell no one has called you names, even though you call people bames all the time.

But my point was that you are once being immature and irrelevant.

We do actually.
Just as the UTR guys had the right to howl their obscenities, every bit as much as this "rap artist".
Just as BLM has the right to stand in the park they've been assigned, and howl their obscenities at whoever their rosy little hearts desire.

But I'm a Nazi who wants to be able to use the Nword freely again... :roll:
Like I've said...this bald-assed display of insanity and dictatorial horseshit, Has nudged me to the right. I bet its doing the same for quite a number of others.

And now...you pompous asses can continue with your character assassinations, death threats and any other measure of constitutional games you feel you need to play. See y'all at the polls...

I see. This is all irrelevant victimhood tears.

Your claim that I was instigating violence or squelching someone's rights is obviously wrong.
Pants-of-dog wrote:As long as we agree that your accusations against me are baseless.

I believe your comments have become irrelevant. Praise the Lord. HalleluYah.

@litwin is clearly an Alex Jones type conspirac[…]

Candace Owens

She has shown to many Americans what Zionism is s[…]

Both of them have actually my interest at heart. […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

As predicted, the hasbara troll couldn't quote me […]