Race war in America imminent - Page 25 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Pants-of-dog wrote:We are debating this because you are attempting (and failing) to prove that Syrian refugees will want to commit terrorist violence because of Canadian involvement in the Iraq war that deposed Hussein.

I'm not debating it...you are.
Yes, your argument is stupid.

I guess that is why you are ignoring your own argument about how Syrian refugess are so mad at Canada that they will kill us.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes, your argument is stupid.

I guess that is why you are ignoring your own argument about how Syrian refugess are so mad at Canada that they will kill us.

Irony of ironies. Look who is now talking about stupid arguments. :roll:
Bulaba Jones wrote:So about this race war, have whites won again? What's the scoop?

Blacks are becoming more and more emboldened and agitated. So are whites, in different ways. No one is calling for calm, so what do you think is going to happen?

LYNCH STORMRapper XXXTentacion sparks outrage with music video showing him HANGING a white child

A BLACK rapper has sparked outrage after his latest video showed him lynching a white child.

Hip hop artist XXXTentacion released the video for his latest track "Look At Me!" yesterday and has already been blasted on social media for the "outrageous" video.

In shocking scenes the rapper can be seen leading a black child and white child up to a swinging noose in a blacked out room.

The Florida rapper, born Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy, can then be seen slipping the noose over the white boy's head.

He then pulls a rope and the boy is raised into the air as his legs can be seen twitching as he his lynched.

The video has sparked outrage on Twitter with users branding the clip "hateful".

In June the rapper was knocked out on stage - reportedly by a rival's thug pal - sparking a mass brawl.

Dramatic footage shows a man suddenly charge towards the musician mid-way through his performance and deliver a huge leaping punch which sends the rap star flying.

The attacker tried to continue hitting the fallen rapper but instantly dozens of security guards and crew members of XXXTentacion storm the stage.

A massive scuffle breaks out as more people get involved and one appears to kick the motionless rapper in the head.

These chaotic scenes, which unfolded during his concert in San Diego, California, USA, have been linked to his feud with a local performer in the city called Rob Stone.

Eventually the burly bouncers chase the attackers away following a period of absolute chaos.

Video posted by concert goers shows XXXTentacion, real name Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy, carried from the stage by two bouncers and appearing extremely dazed.

He later posted on Twitter: "Security and venue set me up, I got sucker punched and knocked out, it is what it is.

"Next time make sure you kill me."

In July last year, he was arrested and charged with robbery and assault with a deadly weapon.
I'd have to say, Rob Stone should be charged with assault.
I'd also say a big thank you to this Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy character, for once again showing the world what lovely people these BLM types are.

The absolute stupidity of these extreme leftie types is both convenient, and sad at the same time.
So a performer is trying to get more publicity by doing outrageous stuff like treating a white kid in the same way as many black kids were treated. Race relations in the US bear strange fruit.
Pants-of-dog wrote:So a performer is trying to get more publicity by doing outrageous stuff like treating a white kid in the same way as many black kids were treated. Race relations in the US bear strange fruit.

Pant's condones hate whitey propaganda! I'll make a note!
So you cannot refute my claim, which is why you (deliberately?) get my position wrong.

You even give examples of other stupid things this guy has done to generate publicity, like get himself punched in the face. Oh wait! Was that anti-black propaganda? :excited:
Calling for genocide, murder, ethnic cleansing, racial discrimination, sexism, homophobia, and racial supremacy is "funky" and a valuable facet of American free speech. Or, alternatively, "fake alt-right, obviously Antifa agitators," "fake reality, reality is fake," etc.

However, satirical, ironic music videos showing whites being treated like blacks have historically been treated is "hateful propaganda" and something should be done about it.

There's a clear cognitive dissonance at work here from the pants-shitting Nazi apologists on this site.
Pants-of-dog wrote:So a performer is trying to get more publicity by doing outrageous stuff like treating a white kid in the same way as many black kids were treated. Race relations in the US bear strange fruit.

AND...
Bulaba Jones wrote:Calling for genocide, murder, ethnic cleansing, racial discrimination, sexism, homophobia, and racial supremacy is "funky" and a valuable facet of American free speech. Or, alternatively, "fake alt-right, obviously Antifa agitators," "fake reality, reality is fake," etc.

However, satirical, ironic music videos showing whites being treated like blacks have historically been treated is "hateful propaganda" and something should be done about it.

There's a clear cognitive dissonance at work here from the pants-shitting Nazi apologists on this site.

OK where to start today's kindergarten lesson... :roll:

POD...the filthy bastard is hanging a KID on stage, and thinks that "artistic".

Bulaba Jones: You once again, prove to all that you are not in touch with reality. I don't remember anyone calling for "genocide" or "murder". But you seem to. Is there a voice whispering these things in your ears? Is that why you continue to post out right lies?
You call the hanging of a KID satirical and ironic? ITS A KID!!!
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Noemon Edit: Insults Removed. User Warned: Rule 2

Thanks for the votes guys... 8)
Pants-of-dog wrote:So you cannot refute my claim, which is why you (deliberately?) get my position wrong.

You even give examples of other stupid things this guy has done to generate publicity, like get himself punched in the face. Oh wait! Was that anti-black propaganda? :excited:

You think that orc set himself up to be beaten up on stage to the point of unconsciousness in front of his own fans as a publicity stunt?

Wow, now that's a conspiracy theory :?:
maz...he doesn't know what he's saying now.
He's so fucked up with his moral superiority and battle against anyone who might have an ideology that doesn't smell of roses, that he'd actually call the symbolic hanging of a kid...artistic.

This "holier that thou" attitude is a sickness. And apparently, the cure would be the unceremonial ousting of Pixey-Dust in Canada, Merkle in Germany, and a second term for Donny-boy in the USA. It'll be a tough pill for these misguided, extreme lefties to swallow, but it might just jar them back to reality.

In the meantime...enjoy their abject lunacy. It helps the conservative ideal at the voting booths.

EDIT:
Just so all in class are clear.
This person who uses images of hanging a white kid...or any kid...is sick. In fact, we can equate his state of mental ill-health with the mental state of all the "Billy-Bobs" of the UTR demonstration. UNFORTUNATELY...this sickness appears to be contagious, and has spread. Now, instead of examining events for how they are, too many people wanna gloss over how thing are, to create a warped representation which reflects their desires. And even MORE UNFORTUNATE, is the evidence we now have, that these affected people DESIRE a police state. They DESIRE to control your very thoughts. Your very ideas. And they INTEND to do it in the most violent means possible.
They actually OPPOSE the police, the law, the constitution.
Now...the "Billy-Bobs" have been under control for many years now.
But the sheer numbers of these newly infected anarchistic people, is both making the control of "Billy-Bob" tougher, and needs to be dealt with in its own right.

I pine for the days, not too long ago, when Liberals were the rational ones...
Buzz62 wrote:AND...

OK where to start today's kindergarten lesson... :roll:

POD...the filthy bastard is hanging a KID on stage, and thinks that "artistic".
YOU support this crap. Conga-rats! You've now reached an all time LOW!
Go tell you wife about your position. I'm sure she'll be proud of you.

So we agree that this performer is doing the same thing to a white kid that whites have done to black kids. Except for the obvious difference that this video is staged while the lynchings of black children were real, just as the shootings of black kids are today.

I have no opinion on this either way. It is interesting that you "accuse" me of supporting this, as if my opinion on artisitic endeavours is somehow relevant. Just to be clear, I am implying that your artistic opinion is also irrelevant.

maz wrote:You think that orc set himself up to be beaten up on stage to the point of unconsciousness in front of his own fans as a publicity stunt?

Wow, now that's a conspiracy theory :?:

Your president has shown all of us that negative publicity is still good publicity. This singer seems to be following in Trump's footsteps.

But maybe you should have this thread moved to conspiracy theories. Oh wait.....
Pants-of-dog wrote:So we agree that this performer is doing the same thing to a white kid that whites have done to black kids. Except for the obvious difference that this video is staged while the lynchings of black children were real, just as the shootings of black kids are today.

I'm having trouble envisioning any cop gleefully shooting any kid today POD. Do you have visions like that?

Pants-of-dog wrote:Wow. I would not insult a moderator, but you do what you think you have to.
Maybe a "moderator" should think before they post?
Buzz62 wrote:I'm having trouble envisioning any cop gleefully shooting any kid today POD. Do you have visions like that?

I have no need of imagination. I just read the news and see stories of cops shooting black kids.

Maybe a "moderator" should think before they post?

You should try that too!
Pants-of-dog wrote:Wow. I would not insult a moderator, but you do what you think you have to.

The fact that he is a moderator does not accord him any extra protection.
Not that he needs it of course. Nobody should be insulted personally according to pofo rules, that includes moderators and non-moderators.
When a moderator participates in a debate, he is not a moderator at that time. It is important not to mix those roles up otherwise PoFo becomes a farce.
Just saying, please proceed.

a good point here, i am sure we all agree on thi[…]

Sure, the advocates of fascism (or wholism as I p[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Saw an article about this story earlier in the mo[…]

@Godstud " blowjobs" You are like […]