Race war in America imminent - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
There are always people who talk big and do nothing. This is nothing new and it's evidence of nothing.
You leave Cheeky Charlie alone, he didn't kill anyone himself, the murderers blamed him for their crimes and like Jesus Christ he is being punished for the sins of others.
Godstud wrote:A religious war in Europe is far more likely than a race war in America. The very few people upset at burning confederate battle flags is a tiny minority of redneck, inbred, wife-beating, mouth-breathers. most of Americans don't give a rat's ass.

Well, given a possible economic collapse of the United States I think a race war could be quite possible in a civil war type scenario. Then there is the whole thing with United States eventually becoming a province of Mexico the way population demographics are swinging to.

I of course would rather not see any violence at all if possible. There was an ex KGB officer at the end of the U.S.S.R. that theorized that the United States would go through civil war and break up into five or six huge states.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that happened it would be ethnically and culturally.

Don't worry, I am sure there is plenty of room for white Liberals, Communists, and Marxists in Ferguson, Los Angeles, or Detroit.

You guys will still be able to have your multiracial social utopia. Fair is only fair.

I'm sure the local populations in those areas will be very accommodating with you all....
Last edited by Red Skull on 30 Nov 2015 09:49, edited 1 time in total.
Wait - those pesky Mexicans aren't content with just stealin' good, honest, 'Murican jerbs - they also want to turn the USA into a province?
Heisenberg wrote:Wait - those pesky Mexicans aren't content with just stealin' good, honest, 'Murican jerbs - they also want to turn the USA into a province?

Typical amatuer sarcastic response. Sorry kid, you either put up an intellectual argument or I don't respond.
You just responded.

Regardless he certainly has a point. People dont move to the US so their great grand children who never knew a different country could try and make it part of mexico.
mikema63 wrote:You just responded.

Regardless he certainly has a point. People dont move to the US so their great grand children who never knew a different country could try and make it part of mexico.

Whether they're doing it intentionally or not is irrelevant. That is the future of the United State irregardless if things go on unchanged as things sit now.
Red Skull wrote:put up an intellectual argument

Just to be clear, we're talking about a future army of Mexican anchor babies taking over the southwestern states in the context of a race war precipitated by the total economic collapse of the USA.

What would an "intellectual argument" against this rather apocalyptic scenario look like?
I laugh at you all, while you keep worrying about Mexicans, its the Vietnamese who will take over US and world by winning this race war. I have already pledged my allegiance. No longer, I will be working for my Jewish masters in this race war, time to pick up the winning side.
Heisenberg wrote:Just to be clear, we're talking about a future army of Mexican anchor babies taking over the southwestern states in the context of a race war precipitated by the total economic collapse of the USA.

What would an "intellectual argument" against this rather apocalyptic scenario look like?

Not just the southwest. The entire mainland of the United States.

I don't know, you tell me.

fuser wrote:I laugh at you all, while you keep worrying about Mexicans, its the Vietnamese who will take over US and world by winning this race war. I have already pledged my allegiance. No longer, I will be working for my Jewish masters in this race war, time to pick up the winning side.

Last time I checked demographically the numbers of Vietnamese in the United States is quite a small number.

Well, it's good that you certainly acknowledge the problem of Zionism.
Last edited by Red Skull on 30 Nov 2015 16:38, edited 1 time in total.
Wrong again, Fuser.

The Inuit have what it takes!

Motherfuckers live inside of ice. They hunt whales with goddamned sticks and eat walrus with tusks longer than your arms.

What's someone living in a warm environment that grows rice going to do against that?

Also, Inuit natural habitat is already receding. They're going to come in riding polar bears and hunt us all down in the Great Race War.™

When's the last time you've worn animal skin? This is one of their children:

Obviously, like any good right-winger, I dream of the day that all children that are not Aryan™ have been irradiated from the planet. But I know facts are facts, and long-since discredited 19th century racial pseudo-science not only proves the Great Race War,™ but also that the Inuit will be the last survivors!
The Immortal Goon wrote:Wrong again, Fuser.

The Inuit have what it takes!

Motherfuckers live inside of ice. They hunt whales with goddamned sticks and eat walrus with tusks longer than your arms.

What's someone living in a warm environment that grows rice going to do against that?

Also, Inuit natural habitat is already receding. They're going to come in riding polar bears and hunt us all down in the Great Race War.™

When's the last time you've worn animal skin? This is one of their children:

Obviously, like any good right-winger, I dream of the day that all children that are not Aryan™ have been irradiated from the planet. But I know facts are facts, and long-since discredited 19th century racial pseudo-science not only proves the Great Race War,™ but also that the Inuit will be the last survivors!

Except I have no ill will, hatred, cruelty, or malice towards other cultures and races. I am not a supremacist where I don't view things in terms of superiority or inferiority complexes. I am a racial/cultural preservationist and survivalist. Big difference actually.

Some of my friends are Native Americans as I live near a reservation for instance. I don't hate them or have any ill will towards them where I respect them as fellow human beings. I interact with them weekly.

Being ethnocentric has nothing to do with hating or despising other groups and races of other people. It just means that you put a heavy emphasis on the interests, survival, and well being of your own race culturally.

If we could all live in peace I would be all for that however that's not the current case of our world and being racially or culturally balkanized as we are today will have negative consequences.
Last edited by Red Skull on 30 Nov 2015 16:53, edited 1 time in total.
Red Skull wrote:Not just the southwest. The entire mainland of the United States.

I see. That sounds far more reasonable!

The Immortal Goon wrote:Obviously, like any good right-winger, I dream of the day that all children that are not Aryan™ have been irradiated from the planet. But I know facts are facts, and long-since discredited 19th century racial pseudo-science not only proves the Great Race War,™ but also that the Inuit will be the last survivors!

You know, for the supposed "master race", Aryans™ sure are a fragile bunch. I mean, the whole of the USA is set to become Greater Mexico before too long, apparently, without even putting up a fight against the terrible horde of fruit-pickers and anchor babies.
Heisenberg wrote:I see. That sounds far more reasonable!

You know, for the supposed "master race", Aryans™ sure are a fragile bunch. I mean, the whole of the USA is set to become Greater Mexico before too long, apparently, without even putting up a fight against the terrible horde of fruit-pickers and anchor babies.

It sounds like you want to criticize me yet you don't even try to address population demographics in trying to prove me wrong.

Who said there won't be resistance against all of this? Those certainly aren't my words. There will be huge repercussions in all of this.

Again, I am not a supremacist. I don't believe in a master race. I don't describe myself as Aryan. I describe myself as Germanic.

I know you guys like to make it where every ethnocentric person that exists all fall under the same category concerning racial or cultural beliefs but this couldn't be any further from the truth.
You do realize that Mexican are not coming to America like they were a decade ago right? In fact, many are going back. Even the drug trade is changing. Weed largely flows South these days, to the point that it has become basically profitless to traffic weed North (the Mexican Mafia still does it but that is just because they are racist as shit and don't work with white producers).

Also we imported millions of Irish and we didn't become West Ireland now did we? Oh but that's different right? Because they're just Catholics that don't really speak English who integrate smoothly into American culture, hence the total lack of Irish accents today.
I am of Irish descent, Dagoth, and we still dream of the day we will subjugate Canada, and the US, and take it all over! Muahahah!

I am sorry, but this economic collapse and race war nonsense( to put it mildly) is very conspiracy theory oriented, and about as likely as the zombie apocalypse.
^Shut up both of you and join a side. We are not terrified of Inuits either, TIG, mark my words, It will be a Vietnamese world, soon.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

For China is Russia the only big ally they have...[…]

Imagine how delighted you will be when the Circus[…]

BRICS will fail

Americans so desperate for a Cold War 2.0 they inv[…]

They do not have equality of opportunity compared […]