Race war in America imminent - Page 26 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Ter wrote:The fact that he is a moderator does not accord him any extra protection.

It kinda does, as Bulaba can ban Buzz.

Not that he needs it of course. Nobody should be insulted personally according to pofo rules, that includes moderators and non-moderators.
When a moderator participates in a debate, he is not a moderator at that time. It is important not to mix those roles up otherwise PoFo becomes a farce.
Just saying, please proceed.

Buzz insults people all the time.

And I am sure he will proceed with that.
Pants-of-dog wrote:It kinda does, as Bulaba can ban Buzz.

No.
You, as a lawyer, should know that in such cases he should recuse himself and let another moderator judge it and take action if warranted.
If he himself acted against Buzz then the appearance would be that he uses his mod powers against his debate opponent.
Ter wrote:No.
You, as a lawyer, should know that in such cases he should recuse himself and let another moderator judge it and take action if warranted.
If he himself acted against Buzz then the appearance would be that he uses his mod powers against his debate opponent.

Pants is a lawyer?

:eek:
I am not a lawyer. :?:

Anyway, I completely agree that Bulaba and the other moderators would do exactly as you describe (because they should, as you correctly claim).

My issue is that by insulting a moderator, Buzz is effectively putting a red flag in his own post, where if he did that to anyone else, the mods may never see it. From a certain perspective, it seems like added risk with no gain.

But this is all off topic, so with a thank you to the mods for all their work, we can drop it.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Buzz insults people all the time.

And I am sure he will proceed with that.

Have I called you a name lately? I do try to be careful not to call individuals names as much as possible. And I don't go around making sick and graphic death threats, which seems to be OK in here too, so ya...there is that...

However, you can be sure that whenever you try to oppose racism or fascism or whatever "ism" happens to be on the menu on any particular day, and your methods smack of either the instigation of violence, or the squelching of a person's rights as guaranteed by the Canadian Charter of Rights, or the US Constitution, that I will rear my ugly head.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Last edited by Buzz62 on 14 Sep 2017 18:10, edited 1 time in total.
Buzz62 wrote:Have I called you a name lately?

Pretty much, yes. Earlier today in this very thread.

I do try to be careful not to call individuals names as much as possible. And I don't go around making sick and graphic death threats, which seems to be OK in here too, so ya...there is that...

However, you can be sure that whenever you try to oppose racism or fascism or whatever "ism" happens to be on the menu on any particular day, and your methods smack of either the instigation of violence, or the squelching of a person's rights as guaranteed by the Canadian Charter of Rights, or the US Constitution, that I will rear my ugly head.

Thank you and have a nice day.

How does the argument that this rapper is trying to get publicity by doing outrageous things (like treating a white kid in the same way that many black kids are treated by white people) an instigation of violence or the squelching of a person's rights?
Admin Edit:

Rule 2 Insults and Pedophiliac Accusations have been removed. Please refrain from talking about moderators and moderating decisions, instead report a controversial post and we will do our best to deal with it as soon as possible.
Pants-of-dog wrote:So we agree that this performer is doing the same thing to a white kid that whites have done to black kids. Except for the obvious difference that this video is staged while the lynchings of black children were real, just as the shootings of black kids are today.

You would think that the sheer amount of black on white assaults, rapes and murders against whites negates the lynching of Emmit Till by 10,000 fold annually.

But since you condone this kind of hate whitety propaganda, is it that the amount of whites victimized by blacks is just not enough for you?

Here are the lyrics to this "song" which has nothing at all to do with the Emmit Till.

You think someone who can't think past his own erect penis is smart and sophisticated enough to have come up with any concepts besides having sex (hopefully not rape) and assaulting and killing people?

Aye
I'm like bitch, who is your mans?, aye
Can't keep my dick in my pants, aye
My bitch don't love me no more, aye
She kick me out I'm like vro
Damn son, where'd you find this?
Yo
Aye
Yo
Aye
Yo
Aye
Yo
Yo
Yo
Aye
Aye
Aye
Aye
She kick me out I'm like vro, aye
That bitch don't wanna be friends, aye
I gave her dick, she got mad, aye
She put her tongue on my dick, aye
Look at my wrist, about 10, aye
Just got a pound of that boof, aye
Brought that shit straight to the booth, aye
Tommy my Hilfiger boots, aye
She said want fuck bitch, I do, aye
You put a gun on my mans, aye
I put a hole in your parents, aye
I just got lean on my ksubis, aye
I got an uzi no uzi, aye
Fuck on…
Oh that's so cute.
Isn't that cute POD?
And the sheer artistic beauty of this poor poor black guy and his artistic derangement.
Caused, of course, by the evil white guy...
Aye
She kick me out I'm like vro
Damn son, where'd you find this?
Yo
Aye
Yo
Aye
Yo
Aye
Yo
Yo
Yo
Aye
Aye
Aye
Aye
She kick me out I'm like vro, aye
That bitch don't wanna be friends, aye
I gave her dick, she got mad, aye
She put her tongue on my dick, aye
Look at my wrist, about 10, aye
Just got a pound of that boof, aye
Brought that shit straight to the booth, aye
Tommy my Hilfiger boots, aye
She said want fuck bitch, I do, aye
You put a gun on my mans, aye
I put a hole in your parents, aye
I just got lean on my ksubis, aye
I got an uzi no uzi, aye
Fuck on…

So cute.
So very artistic.
So very beautiful...and justified...
maz wrote:You would think that the sheer amount of black on white assaults, rapes and murders against whites negates the lynching of Emmit Till by 10,000 fold annually.

No, I do not believe that one type of immorality is negated by other immoral acts.

But since you condone this kind of hate whitety propaganda, is it that the amount of whites victimized by blacks is just not enough for you?

Here are the lyrics to this "song" which has nothing at all to do with the Emmit Till.

You think someone who can't think past his own erect penis is smart and sophisticated enough to have come up with any concepts besides having sex (hopefully not rape) and assaulting and killing people?

Why are you and Buzz62 pretending that I support everything this person says and does just because I accurately describe his actions as publicity seeking?
Buzz62 wrote:Oh I don't know.
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that all you lefties pretend maz and I support the KKK. :knife:

First of all, I have no idea if you do or not as you are very vague and contradictory when it comes to your claims. You might support them, or you may not. What is clear is that you ignore their violence and racism and attempt to equate the violence of the two sides.

Secondly, why shoudl I be blamed or punished for the actions of ""all you lefties"?

Third, are you actually arguing that you should knowingly accuse me of supporting things I never claimed to support as a supposed revenge for people doing the same to you? Even my thirteen year old doesn't use the "she did it first" excuse.

Finally, I am glad that we agree that the argument that this rapper is trying to get publicity by doing outrageous things (like treating a white kid in the same way that many black kids are treated by white people) is NOT an instigation of violence or the squelching of a person's rights.
Buzz62 wrote:Oh I don't know.
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that all you lefties pretend maz and I support the KKK. :knife:

That's very strange. That's truly bizarre. I'm shocked. Why would anyone possibly think you, or maz, have been defending white supremacists, after a combined 125+ pages of different threads relating to Charlottesville and the discussion on race/white supremacists filled with a consistent defense of anything remotely connected in the smallest way to white supremacists, defending everything they've said or done, villainizing people protesting fascism following neo-Nazi violence, creating facts out of thin air, and spreading 4chan memes and misinformation?

:?:
Pants-of-dog wrote:First of all, I have no idea if you do or not as you are very vague and contradictory when it comes to your claims. You might support them, or you may not. What is clear is that you ignore their violence and racism and attempt to equate the violence of the two sides.

Secondly, why shoudl I be blamed or punished for the actions of ""all you lefties"?

Third, are you actually arguing that you should knowingly accuse me of supporting things I never claimed to support as a supposed revenge for people doing the same to you? Even my thirteen year old doesn't use the "she did it first" excuse.

Finally, I am glad that we agree that the argument that this rapper is trying to get publicity by doing outrageous things (like treating a white kid in the same way that many black kids are treated by white people) is NOT an instigation of violence or the squelching of a person's rights.

Bulaba Jones wrote:That's very strange. That's truly bizarre. I'm shocked. Why would anyone possibly think you, or maz, have been defending white supremacists, after a combined 125+ pages of different threads relating to Charlottesville and the discussion on race/white supremacists filled with a consistent defense of anything remotely connected in the smallest way to white supremacists, defending everything they've said or done, villainizing people protesting fascism following neo-Nazi violence, creating facts out of thin air, and spreading 4chan memes and misinformation?

Welcome to the wold of abject and tunnel visioned stupidity, POD.
I am deeply dismayed by POD's complete intransigence in condemning fascists even after they have been proven to be the true victims after recordings showed them shooting at people, running people over, assaulting others, and planning violence months in advance of the actual demonstration.

I am also deeply disappointed at POD in pointing out the irony of a music video, in which no one is encouraging racial violence, where the image of a white person being lynched is used to highlight how racist whites only care about that kind of violence, historically used against blacks in the US, when the image is changed to that of a white person being victimized.

It literally mirrors the discussion playing about Charlottesville, where Nazi apologists victimize the people who counterprotested against fascism.

I guess expecting POD to regurgitate 4chan memes, spread lies, and frantically rush to defend the good name of Nazism whenever anyone says something critical of Nazis was asking too much!
Bulaba Jones wrote:I am deeply dismayed by POD's complete intransigence in condemning fascists even after they have been proven to be the true victims after recordings showed them shooting at people, running people over, assaulting others, and planning violence months in advance of the actual demonstration.

I am also deeply disappointed at POD in pointing out the irony of a music video, in which no one is encouraging racial violence, where the image of a white person being lynched is used to highlight how racist whites only care about that kind of violence, historically used against blacks in the US, when the image is changed to that of a white person being victimized.

Then you can probably give us a recent example of a similar music video or production where a white entertainer/musician has lynched or killed a black child and put it on the internet. Anxiously waiting...

Maybe you can also give an example of a white entertainer proudly promoting his movie and saying and excitedly claiming that he gets to kill all the black characters, and how white is that. Anxiously waiting!

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

[quote="Ami Ayalon, former head of the Israel[…]

I wasn't sure exactly what the liberal response w[…]

Quibbling about terminology is the exact method us[…]

The importance of out-breeding

https://external-content.duckduckgo.c[…]