No free speech - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By mike4july1972
A good lawyer would easily bring these criminals to justice but because there is no will to do the right thing in the USA, many criminals get away with their crimes.
By mike4july1972
You can find the evidence in my publications, which are often deleted from the Internet because of the absence of the free speech in the USA and the West but sometimes I am able to publish some truth.
By Rich
The confusion is caused by the fact that:

Most Conservatives are moral relativists pretending to be moral absolutists.
While most Liberals are moral absolutists pretending to be moral relativists.

So most Conservatives judge Ariel Castro far harder than Thomas Jefferson despite the fact that he had far fewer slaves. We should call these sort of Conservatives for the lying hypocritical, intellectual degenerates that they are. Liberals on the other hand don't believe in cultural relativism or they wouldn't be judgemental about the Klux Klux Clan, Apartheid South Africa or militant Northern Ireland Unionists.
By Zagadka
mike4july1972 wrote:You can find the evidence in my publications, which are often deleted from the Internet because of the absence of the free speech in the USA and the West but sometimes I am able to publish some truth.

So, you have jack squat.
By mike4july1972
Professor William Ascher quickly left Duke University, which renamed its Institute of Public Policy into School of Public Policy; many employees have left former PIDP, CIDR, DSID (Duke Center for International Development) right after my conflict there around year 2000, they started changing many names at that time. Perhaps, my conflict with them was one of the reasons of these things happening.
People in the USA are much more afraid to look stupid and incompetent than to be killers, if those who are killed are from countries, like Ukraine.
Horrific violations of human rights in the USA cause no reaction of the public, journalists, lawyers, who are afraid to stand for the truth. They hope to get away with that corruption and irresponsibility.
It is impossible to lie in thousands of pages of publications, in hundreds videos and hundreds audios.
The official documents are also available.
By mike4july1972
Here people are not even allowed to express their opinion about Ukraine. There is no free speech here even about the most basic things. Which shows again and again that there is no free speech in the West, even in the Internet of the USA.

Ukraine is a terrorist state:
Ukraine is a terrorist state because there is a terror against Ukrainians perpetrated by the government, which is illegitimate. It kills everybody who disagrees with it. It forces people to fight for it in the war against Russia even if those Ukrainians do not support the current Ukrainian government. The USA and the West sponsor the current terrorist government of Ukraine. The USA sponsors terrorism. I personally know many people who have been killed or injured in Ukraine just because they did not support the current Ukrainian government. I had to leave my own Ukraine because of the terror against me perpetrated by the current illegitimate Ukrainian government sponsored by the USA.
By mikema63
Here people are not even allowed to express their opinion about Ukraine.

Ukraine is a terrorist state:

How you managed to write these two lines in the same post seriously amazes me, where are the gestapo to suppress your speech. Oh wait that's me.

I'm going to just let this stand as is as a testament to how wrong you are, though i'm tempted to shuttle this off to another subforum.
By mike4july1972
There is nothing wrong in expressing any opinion, including the opinion, stating that Ukraine is a terrorist state, sponsored by the USA.
In my forums there is a real free speech: any opinions are allowed, not like here: even absolutely legal opinions are not allowed to be expressed.
By mikema63
You are expressing your opinion right now, I don't understand how we are censoring you.
By mike4july1972
I am not allowed to create a thread named “Ukraine is a terrorist state”, many of my threads are illegally moved to “Conspiracy theories”, etc. Thus, there is no free speech here even about absolutely harmless opinions. And, of course, much more open publications are not allowed here as well.
By Zagadka
mike4july1972 wrote:many of my threads are illegally moved to “Conspiracy theories”, etcl.

1) Illegally?

2) They are conspiracy theories because they are theories defined by you with lack of evidence being your evidence, which doesn't work. No academic institution on the planet would let you turn in a paper with your lack of any justifiable source (or even unjustifiable, since you present nothing in glaring light of the hypocrisy of your claims).
By mike4july1972
Also, requirement of the references in English language is another limit to free speech because the most officially recognized publications in English support the USA, which is not always right and often too corrupt, criminal and terrorist.
Even Ukraine cannot be called a terrorist state here.
By mike4july1972
Here Putin is portrayed as an aggressive man with a gun. Thus, this forum is obviously biased towards the USA, The West and against Russia but there must be a balance to avoid any kind of propaganda even the propaganda supported by the most recognized academics in the world.
By mikema63
Even Ukraine cannot be called a terrorist state here.

And yet somehow you keep doing it.

Also, requirement of the references in English language is another limit to free speech because the most officially recognized publications in English support the USA, which is not always right and often too corrupt, criminal and terrorist.

You are so put upon, being asked to cite a source that isn't in Russian, you realize you could just translate a russian source right?

Here Putin is portrayed as an aggressive man with a gun. Thus, this forum is obviously biased towards the USA, The West and against Russia but there must be a balance to avoid any kind of propaganda even the propaganda supported by the most recognized academics in the world.

Most of the users are in the west because this is an english language site, the forum itself has no position on putin.
By Saeko
This guy is probably a Russian Intelligence shill. We need to censor and silence him ASAP, as our Illuminati overlords have commanded.
By mikema63
You are perfectly allowed, but if you provide no evidence it will be moved to the appropriate subforum, notice that this still allows anyone to read it and respond.

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]

The more time passes, the more instances of harass[…]

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]