Public Ceremony or Occult Ritual? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By RhetoricThug
jakell wrote:I don't mind being a midget, especially as I am allegedly in the company of many other midgets. I tend not to get hung up upon the quantity of intellect (which you seem to be driving at here), but the quality, a significant element being the desire and ability to find parity with others. The identifying of and cleaving to a subject matter is one of the fundamentals of this.
I will assume that you did have an elite in mind in the above.
:lol: You want me to make a cute comic book strip for you? Should I link everything to my twitter account? Do you have anything to say about the data heavy post I delivered, or are you going to bitch about my style?

Here: Historically & statistically, power shapes knowledge and knowledge shapes power. We don't have enough data (by design) to make educated comments, that is why we squabble over our fixed perspectives. In order to have civilization, we need to be structured hierarchically, with some kind of priest class at the top of the social construct. The priest class may be described as 'noosphere sorcerers,' since they weave the 'spells' which motivate the masses. Social engineering is now easy, because of the increasing number of calculations the computer can achieve/sustain. The masses are now disposable resources, instead of renewable resources, they need to be monitored, and planned obsolescence must be phased in. ;) In the future (the future is now) artificial intelligence will do the heavy lifting, thus AI will replace the precarious proletariat.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=166025&p=14709204#p14709204

In order for the Technocracy to work, we must plug the masses in, they must be connected to the matrix/grid, and we shall scientifically neutralize dissidents. :borg: It shall be non-violent, silent, and oh so beautiful.

Theater is our culture, viewtopic.php?p=14707794#p14707794
As long as the content or software intrigues the human organism, one can predicatively program the hardware to reinforce gene expression (epi-genetics). For social engineers, the vice grip occurs when the medium or vehicle of information creates synergy within the method of sensory engagement created by the information field (total field of awareness). Therefore the content or software influences 'perception' as the hardware or medium influences physiological reception through repetition. Repetition may 'condition' physiological traits due to the human brain's neuroplasticity. Social engineers must exploit the innate flexibility or adaptability of the human system in order to properly/incrementally (re)program human populations.

Propaganda (programming) must be total, education, entertainment, art, etc. The matrix of experience must lean toward desirable genetic expression(s), dictated by the information priest class (today's scientific social engineers) throughout each phase of civilization. In evolutionary biology, convergent evolution is the process whereby organisms not closely related, independently evolve similar traits as a result of having to adapt to similar environments or ecological niches.
:evil:
RhetoricThug wrote::lol: You want me to make a cute comic book strip for you? Should I link everything to my twitter account? Do you have anything to say about the data heavy post I delivered, or are you going to bitch about my style?...

I don't know about style, but your presentation doesn't suit me and causes me to skim your posts save particular points of contact. I think I may not be alone in this as you feel moved to describe this entire forum as "mental midgets". Possibly it would serve you to gravitate towards those who do appreciate your 'style'.

You seem to unintentionally(?) allude to this anyway as you describe your own post as "data heavy", which does suggest indigestibility and a dismissive attitude to presentation. I wish you well in your search for those who do appreciate your style and suggest that you don't waste that time on me.
RhetoricThug wrote:So are you guys going to continue to ignore the occult aspect of your reality?

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=165397&start=40

Watched this while eating lunch. :lol:

1. Satanists are 'make believe' fantasists. Their every 'result-orientated' ritual is one of impotence. At least the Christians can defer to the 'agency and autonomy' of their deity in granting prayer wishes. Satanists have no such mythological excuse mechanism. They fail in almost everything they do. "The ritual must have been performed incorrectly!" No, you're just a bloody loser who believes in wish fulfilment fairy tales. :lol:
2. The artist is using satanism (to whatever degree of intensity) in order to increase her 'stage persona' as a commercial artist. Probably not a good idea for Hillary to have associated with her in the hyper-Christian nation that is the United States of America.
3. Lady Gaga played a vampire serial killer/witch on 'American Horror Story'. Pretty sure they were using a promo-pic from one of those 'American Horror Story' themed parties. And if not, the artist decided to let herself be 'inspired' by this show, as she's a pathetic derivative imp with no real artistic credibility.
4. Jay-Z did a performance piece in a museum once. It was utterly pathetic and given the quality of this performance I can definitely see why this woman was involved.

This video is piteous by the way. You hand-me-down Christian-mythos Americans are truly an embarrassment. But Podesta should be laughed out of politics over this. :lol:
Wow :*( The occult shouldn't be amusing, evil is not funny. It saddens me to think that you may be completely out of touch with the power of intention and attention. Of course, this may reflect your own state of awareness, because you use idiosyncratic perception(s) to move through and react to the motions of life. Unfortunately, this kind of mental arrogance insulates you from the fact that we may not know enough to comment on circumstantial evidence (yet we shouldn't deny its existence). Furthermore, your conditioned reaction to commercial ideology insulates you from analyzing the true power of thought, will, and action... You actually think that these people are thinking the way you think, therefore you find this funny, because you clearly fail to understand the power of dark occultism.
The Sabbaticus wrote:1. Satanists are 'make believe' fantasists. Their every 'result-orientated' ritual is one of impotence. At least the Christians can defer to the 'agency and autonomy' of their deity in granting prayer wishes. Satanists have no such mythological excuse mechanism. They fail in almost everything they do. "The ritual must have been performed incorrectly!" No, you're just a bloody loser who believes in wish fulfilment fairy tales. :lol:
That is what you think Satanists are, that is your assumption, based off what you know or at least understand. Satanism is about worshiping SELF and manipulating the material world. The rituals are sociological bonds that structure devotion to an idea. The rituals evolve around harnessing conscious and unconscious energies.
2. The artist is using satanism (to whatever degree of intensity) in order to increase her 'stage persona' as a commercial artist. Probably not a good idea for Hillary to have associated with her in the hyper-Christian nation that is the United States of America.
This is the lens of commercial canon talking again. The power behind the money is more important than the money. Your reply is vague and understates the intention of the occult. On the other hand, I'm not trying to overstate its importance, but I recognize the potency of concentrated attention.
3. Lady Gaga played a vampire serial killer/witch on 'American Horror Story'. Pretty sure they were using a promo-pic from one of those 'American Horror Story' themed parties. And if not, the artist decided to let herself be 'inspired' by this show, as she's a pathetic derivative imp with no real artistic credibility.
She influences many minds through her music, she touches more people than you will in your entire life. Once again, you connect the occult as a front for the market, when in realty, the market is a front for the occult.
4. Jay-Z did a performance piece in a museum once. It was utterly pathetic and given the quality of this performance I can definitely see why this woman was involved.
Right, he's so pathetic that he can sell out concert venues and campaign for Democratic candidates. He must flash occult hand gestures for the lolz, because he isn't a serious person at all... :roll: Get real, Sabbaticus.

This video is piteous by the way. You hand-me-down Christian-mythos Americans are truly an embarrassment. But Podesta should be laughed out of politics over this. :lol:
What are you talking about? Throwing pagan tradition and occult spiritualism under Christian-mythos must be your way of making sense of these uncomfortable things. Pretending that this stuff isn't real would be like saying- The Islamic state = part of the Islamic-mythos, very piteous and truly an embarrassment... Yet, they exercise their immoral influence and justify it through their beliefs. See, the occult may not be exoteric, but it shall exercise its immoral influence in the name of human cosmology. Are you going to continue to laugh off esoteric realities by mentally justifying it through your own exoteric knowledge?
This is the 'leaked' cover of the new year edition of The Economist
These cards are open to internal (individual-SELF) and external (group-identity) interpretation. Investigate the culture and reflect on aspects of your life, how will this 'lesser magick' influence you/society/humanity?
Great Architect of the Universe and its Living Emanation.

RhetoricThug wrote:This is the 'leaked' cover of the new year edition of The Economist

Esoteric Tarot cards, Lesser Magick, Kaballah in secret
Kabbalah offers a complex symbolic explanation for the origin of the cosmos, and the relationship between God, humankind and the rest of the created material world. According to Kabbalah, all phenomena have their origin in the Ain Sof Aur, or 'Limitless Light,' a mystical term for God as the First Cause or fount of all, neither matter nor spirit but the source of both (the wave & particle). The manifested universe proceeds from the Ain Sof Aur in a series of ten emanations or sefirot (countings), beginning with Kether (the Crown) and ending in Malkuth (the Kingdom), the world of manifest phenomena. Each sefirah represents a different aspect of God, who made the universe in his image. Spiritual enlightenment can be gained by studying the esoteric symbolism of the sefirot and the highly complex relationships and pathways that connect them. These are represented in symbolic form by the kabbalistic "Tree of Life."

The sefirot have been compared to the system of chakras, which like the sefirot are represented visually as spheres that map the ascent of spirit. Both systems offer not only a symbolic explanation of the connection between spirit and matter but also a path to human transformation. The sefirot have also also been related to mythic archetypes and to the cards of the Major Arcana in Tarot.

Fontana, David. "Symbols in Context: Kaballah." The New Secret Language of Symbols: An Illustrated Key to Unlocking Their Deep and Hidden Meanings. London: Duncan Baird, 2010. 38-39. Print.

Please note, I did not calculate the hypothesis that the 22 major trumps represent the letters of the Hebrew alphabet. If trump sequences represent Hebrew letters, we may be able to formulate a better understanding of its 'code' through Pythagorean numerology. Also, I did not assign each planet or element to the Qabbalistic transcendental magic.

The Tarot is undoubtedly a vital element in Rosicrucian symbolism, possibly the very book of universal knowledge which the members of the order claimed to possess. The Rota Mundi is a term frequently occurring in the early manifestoes of the Fraternity of the Rose Cross. The word Rota by a rearrangement of its letters becomes Taro, the ancient name of these mysterious cards. W. F. C. Wigston has discovered evidence that Sir Francis Bacon employed the Tarot symbolism in his ciphers. The numbers 21, 56, and 78, which are all directly related to the divisions of the Tarot deck, are frequently involved in Bacon's cryptograms. In the great Shakespearian Folio of 1623 the Christian name of Lord Bacon appears 21 times on page 56 of the Histories. (See The Columbus of Literature.)

Many symbols appearing upon the Tarot cards have definite Masonic interest. The Pythagorean numerologist will also find an important relationship to exist between the numbers on the cards and the designs accompanying the numbers. The Qabbalist will be immediately impressed by the significant sequence of the cards, and the alchemist will discover certain emblems meaningless save to one versed in the divine chemistry of transmutation and regeneration.' As the Greeks placed the letters of their alphabet--with their corresponding numbers--upon the various parts of the body of their humanly represented Logos, so the Tarot cards have an analogy not only in the parts and members of the universe but also in the divisions of the human body.. They are in fact the key to the magical constitution of man.

-Manly P Hall
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta31.htm

The Lightening Struck Tower: Traditionally, The Tower (House of God), the final destruction of obstacles to SELF-realization. The Tower is a pathway or bridge between NETSAH (Victory or Endurance) threshold of becoming (infinite now) and HOD (Splendor or Majesty) the glory of creation that nears fruition with the divine gift of form.

The sixteenth numbered major trump is called Le Feu du Ciel, the Fire of Heaven, and portrays a tower the battlements of which, in the form of a crown, are being destroyed by a bolt of lightning issuing from the sun. The crown, being considerably smaller than the tower which it surmounts, possibly indicates that its destruction resulted from its insufficiency. The lighting bolt sometimes takes the form of the zodiacal sign of Scorpio, and the tower may be considered a phallic emblem. Two figures are failing from the tower, one in front and the other behind. This Tarot card is popularly associated with the traditional fall of man. The divine nature of humanity is depicted as a tower. When his crown is destroyed, man falls into the lower world and takes upon himself the illusion of materiality. Here also is a key to the mystery of sex. The tower is supposedly filled with gold coins which, showering out in great numbers from the rent made by the lightning bolt, suggesting potential powers. In the pseudo-Egyptian Tarot the tower is a pyramid, its apex shattered by a lightning bolt. Here is a reference to the missing capstone of the Universal House. In support of Levi's contention that this card is connected with the Hebrew letter Ayin, the failing figure in the foreground is similar in general appearance to the sixteenth letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
-Manly P Hall

Personal Observation: The Economist's Tower may represent Albert Pike's pathway between the Masonic pillars of Severity(Boaz) and Mercy (Jachin), The two columns of Solomon's temple (Male and Female principles). Albert Pike allegedly wrote: 'During the Second World War, international communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.'

Judgement: Traditionally, Judgment may represent some kind of successful transformation. Judgment is a pathway or bridge between MALKUTH (The Kingdom or material plane) and HOD.

The twentieth numbered major trump is called Le Jugement, the judgment, and portrays three figures rising apparently from their tombs, though but one coffin is visible. Above them in a blaze of glory is a winged figure (presumably the Angel Gabriel) blowing a trumpet. This Tarot represents the liberation of man's threefold spiritual nature from the sepulcher of his material constitution. Since but one-third of the spirit actually enters the physical body, the other two-thirds constituting the Hermetic anthropos or overman, only one of the three figures is actually rising from the tomb. Court de Gébelin believes that the coffin may have been an afterthought of the card makers and that the scene actually represents creation rather than resurrection, In philosophy these two words are practically synonymous. The blast of the trumpet represents the Creative Word, by the intoning of which man is liberated from his terrestrial limitations. In the pseudo-Egyptian Tarot it is evident that the three figures signify the parts of a single being, for three mummies are shown emerging from one mummy case.
-Manly P Hall

Personal Observation: Here we see Trump, sitting on earth as an archetypal form of judgement. Noting a return to HOD, the majestic principle of Patriarchal rule.

The World: Traditionally, The World may represent completion, wholeness, liberation, freedom, or the transformed sun (XXI, number 21, or 2+1=3, the triangle = strongest form). The World (or Universe) is a pathway or bridge (up the pillar of Balance) between MALKUTH and YESOD (The Foundation, where spirit is transformed into material reality).

The twenty-first numbered major trump is called Le Monde, the World, and portrays a female figure draped with a scarf which the wind blows into the form of the Hebrew letter Kaph. Her extended hands--each of which holds a wand--and her left leg, which crosses behind the right, cause the figure to assume the form of the alchemical symbol of sulphur. The central figure is surrounded by a wreath in the form of a vesica piscis which Levi likens to the Qabbalistic crown Kether. The Cherubim of Ezekiel's vision occupy the corners of the card. This Tarot is called the Microcosm and the Macrocosm because in it are summed up every agency contributing to the structure of creation. The figure in the form Of the emblem of sulphur represents the divine fire and the heart of the Great Mystery. The wreath is Nature, which surrounds the fiery center. The Cherubim represent the elements, worlds, forces, and planes issuing out of the divine fiery center of life. The wreath signifies the crown of the initiate which is given to those who master the four guardians and enter into the presence of unveiled Truth. In the pseudo-Egyptian Tarot the Cherubim surround a wreath composed of twelve trifoliate flowers--the decanates of the zodiac. A human figure kneels below this wreath, playing upon a harp of three strings, for the spirit must create harmony in the triple constitution of its inferior nature before it can gain for itself the solar crown of immortality.
-Manly P Hall

Personal Observation: The Masonic sun radiates through the foundation of the world, following a cycle of cosmic duality, a playground for man's imagination, where all thoughts take FORM.

The Hermit: Traditionally, The Hermit may represent contemplation of truth, self-sufficiency, moral living, and independence. The Hermit is a pathway or bridge between TIFERET (Beauty or Harmony, with which all things are endowed) and HESED (Grace or Mercy, divine universal and unconditional loving kindness).

The ninth numbered major trump is called L'Hermite, the Hermit, and portrays an aged man, robed in a monkish habit and cowl, leaning on a staff. This card was popularly supposed to represent Diogenes in his quest for an honest man. In his right hand the recluse carries a lamp which he partly conceals within the folds of his cape. The hermit thereby personifies the secret organizations which for uncounted centuries have carefully concealed the light of the Ancient Wisdom from the profane. The staff of the hermit is knowledge, which is man's main and only enduring support. Sometimes the mystic rod is divided by knobs into seven sections, a subtle reference to the mystery of the seven sacred centers along the human spine. In the pseudo-Egyptian Tarot the hermit shields the lamp behind a rectangular cape to emphasize the philosophic truth that wisdom, if exposed to the fury of ignorance, would be destroyed like the tiny flame of a lamp unprotected from the storm. Man's bodies form a cloak through which his divine nature is faintly visible like the flame of the partly covered lantern. Through renunciation--the Hermetic life--man attains depth of character and tranquility of spirit.
-Manly P Hall

Personal Observation: The Profane consciously and unconsciously wish to stop globalization, in the name of Mercy, autonomy, and self-sufficiency.

Death: Traditionally, Death (XIII or the number 13) may represent misfortune, change, or severing ties with the old SELF. Death is a pathway or bridge between NETSAH and TIFERET.

The thirteenth numbered major trump is called La Mort, Death, and portrays a reaping skeleton with a great scythe cutting off the heads, hands, and feet rising out of the earth about it. In the course of its labors the skeleton has apparently cut off one of its own feet. Not all Tarot decks show this peculiarity, but this point well emphasizes the philosophic truth that unbalance and destructiveness are synonymous. The skeleton is the proper emblem of the first and supreme Deity because it is the foundation of the body, as the Absolute is the foundation of creation. The reaping skeleton physically signifies death but philosophically that irresistible impulse in Nature which causes every being to be ultimately absorbed into the divine condition in which it existed before the illusionary universe had been manifested. The blade of the scythe is the moon with its crystallizing power. The field in which death reaps is the universe, and the card discloses that all things growing out of the earth shall be cut down and return to earth again.

Kings, Queens, courtesans, and knaves are alike to death, the master of the visible and a parent parts of all creatures. In some Tarot decks death is symbolized as a figure in armor mounted on a white horse which tramples under foot old and young alike. In the pseudo-Egyptian Tarot a rainbow is seen behind the figure of death, thus signifying that the mortality of the body of itself achieves the immortality of the spirit. Death, though it destroys form, can never destroy life, which continually renews itself. This card is the symbol of the constant renovation of the universe--disintegration that reintegration may follow upon a higher level of expression.

-Manly P Hall

Personal Observation: The planetary elite will not be afraid of change, and may use material force to control the outcome of Death. The solar radiation spreads across Death.

The Magician: Traditionally, The Magician may represent creativity and powers of alchemical SELF-transformation. The Magician is a pathway or bridge between BINAH (Understanding, the womb of becoming or the mystical mother of creation) and KETHER (The Crown or first emanation, the potential of all existence, radiant with Ain Sof Aur).

The first numbered major trump is called Le Bateleur, the juggler, and according to Court de Gébelin, indicates the entire fabric of creation to be but a dream, existence a juggling of divine elements, and life a perpetual game of hazard. The seeming miracles of Nature are but feats of cosmic legerdemain. Man is like the little ball in the hands of the juggler, who waves his wand and, presto! the ball vanishes. The world looking on does not realize that the vanished article is still cleverly concealed by the juggler in the hollow of his hand. This is also the Adept whom Omar Khayyám calls "the master of the show." His message is that the wise direct the phenomena of Nature and are never deceived thereby.

The magician stands behind a table on which are spread out a number of objects, prominent among them a cup--the Holy Grail and the cup placed by Joseph in Benjamin's sack; a coin--the tribute money and the wages of a Master Builder, and a sword, that of Goliath and also the mystic blade of the philosopher which divides the false from the true. The magician's hat is in the form of the cosmic lemniscate, signifying the first motion of creation. His right hand points to the earth, his left holds aloft the rod of Jacob and also the staff that budded--the human spine crowned with the globe of creative intelligence. In the pseudo-Egyptian Tarot the magician wears an uræus or golden band around his forehead, the table before him is in the form of a perfect cube, and his girdle is the serpent of eternity devouring its own tail.

-Manly P Hall

Personal Observation:
Playing off "Lady Justice," The Magician will use technological alchemy to transform the condition of justice for the profane/masses. The un-begun may be blinded by the justice of virtual reality and material reality will be transformed through a click of a button. The Crown chakra may be controlled scientifically.

The Wheel of Fortune: Traditionally, The Wheel of Fortune may represent dynamic movement, and the acceptance of change for the better or worse (worldly wisdom). The Wheel of Fortune is a pathway or bridge between NETSAH and HESED.

The tenth numbered major trump is called La Roue de Fortune, the Wheel of Fortune, and portrays a mysterious wheel with eight spokes--the familiar Buddhist symbol of the Cycle of Necessity. To its rim cling Anubis and Typhon--the principles of good and evil. Above sits the immobile sphinx, carrying the sword of Justice and signifying the perfect equilibrium of Universal Wisdom. Anubis is shown rising and Typhon descending; but when Typhon reaches the bottom, evil ascends again, and when Anubis reaches the top good wanes once more. The Wheel of Fortune represents the lower universe as a whole with Divine Wisdom (the sphinx) as the eternal arbiter between good and evil. In India, the chakra, or wheel, is associated with the life centers either of a world or of an individual. In the pseudo-Egyptian Tarot the Sphinx is armed with a javelin, and Typhon is being thrown from the wheel. The vertical columns, supporting the wheel and so placed that but one is visible, represent the axis of the world with the inscrutable sphinx upon its northern pole. Sometimes the wheel with its supports is in a boat upon the water. The water is the Ocean of Illusion, which is the sole foundation of the Cycle of Necessity.
-Manly P Hall

Personal Observation:
The Wheel house of political manipulation, state-craft or stagecraft may maintain victory for the ruling class while delivering mercy through political structure.

The Star(s): Traditionally, The Star may represent the beginnings of spiritual transcendence. The Star is a pathway or bridge between YESOD and NETSAH.

The seventeenth numbered major trump is called Les Etoiles, the Stars, and portrays a young girl kneeling with one foot in water and the other on and, her body somewhat suggesting the swastika. She has two urns, the contents of which she pours upon the land and sea. Above the girl's head are eight stars, one of which is exceptionally large and bright. Count de Gébelin considers the great star to be Sothis or Sirius; the other seven are the sacred planets of the ancients. He believes the female figure to be Isis in the act of causing the inundations of the Nile which accompanied the rising of the Dog Star. The unclothed figure of Isis may well signify that Nature does not receive her garment of verdure until the rising of the Nile waters releases the germinal life of plants and flowers. The bush and bird (or butterfly) signify the growth and resurrection which accompany the rising of the waters. In the pseudo-Egyptian Tarot the great star contains a diamond composed of a black and white triangle, and the flowering bush is a tall plant with a trifoliate head upon which a butterfly alights. Here Isis is in the form of an upright triangle and the vases have become shallow cups. The elements of water and earth under her feet represent the opposites of Nature sharing impartially in the divine abundance.
-Manly P Hall

Personal Observation:
Note the symbology, stars, the moon and one comet... In many cultures the stars have been held to influence the lives of humans. Individual stars might represent seeds of life or pinpricks of divine light beyond the celestial plane. The moon is one feminine symbol. Comets and meteors are universally seen as omens, heralding momentous events on Earth or in the cosmos. The Star card may represent globalism, and the multi-cultural Millennials reshaping global culture/society.

Personal Conclusion International power struggle, SELF revelation, and global Techno-sorcery. Remember, As Above so Below, the Micro forms the Macro and the Macro influences the Micro, you are one working part of the whole/Universe.

-The Universe
This basic documentary should help... Decent information, simple enough for the profane.
May I suggest that Darwinian Materialism had been designed to justify survival of the fittest and perpetuate elitism?

Abstract
Only a few years after the publication of Darwin's On the Origin of Species, Alfred Russel Wallace made public his opinion that natural selection was not an all-sufficient cause of the evolution of man--particularly, as regards the higher human faculties (moral, artistic, and mathematical abilities, etc.). Most workers have drawn the direct conclusion that Wallace "changed his mind" about the theory he originally set out--perhaps because of an inability to reconcile "the survival of the fittest" concept with his utopian social views, or in conjunction with his adoption of spiritualist beliefs. In the present work a different interpretation of the events is presented: that Wallace's natural selection views derive from a cosmological position utterly distinct from that underlying Darwinian principles, that Wallace never believed natural selection could explain the presence of man's higher faculties to begin with, and that he never had the change of mind usually attributed to him. Wallace's approach to evolution was shaped by his youthful rejection of the doctrine of first causes and by a distrust of then-existing notions regarding continuity. His first response was to adopt a unique brand of anti-first causes teleology, but this position later matured into a body of ideas compatible with materialist logic on his recognition of the principle of natural selection and his adoption of spiritualism. Wallace is interpreted as having rejected the argument of necessary utility of adaptation before 1858: at that time he equated such acceptance with acceptance of first causes-based doctrine. The 1858 Ternate essay not only signalled his recognition of this mistake, but anticipated his later arguments that the adaptive process was associated with a hierarchical domain of causality. Wallace had been trying from the beginning to develop an evolutionary model that described a continuity of causality extending beyond the immediate domain within which natural selection is now usually credited as operating. Wallace did not view his adoption of spiritualism as a retreat from natural selection; rather, he considered spiritualism the best available accounting of the overall direction of evolution at the moral/intellectual level, and endorsed it accordingly. The arguments leading to these conclusions are supported by excerpts from (and additional references to) his writings, and by emphasizing the fact that Wallace himself wrote nothing providing any real evidence for the "change of mind" theory.

Smith, Charles H., Ph.D. "Alfred Russel Wallace on Spiritualism, Man, and Evolution: An Analytical Essay." Alfred Russel Wallace on Spiritualism, Man, and Evolution: An Analytical Essay. N.p., 1 Jan. 1992. Web. 29 Dec. 2016. http://people.wku.edu/charles.smith/essays/ARWPAMPH.htm

Why is Alfred Russel Wallace now one historical footnote? How did Charles Darwin get all the credit, and how can we explain the authoritarian obsession with the survival of the fittest doctrine? Personally, I think elites wanted one scientifically reasonable theory to dogmatically justify their power. Furthermore, Satanists use Darwinian materialism to justify their own SELF-theory and actions. Lastly, why did Charles Darwin neglect to address intelligent design inside the environment?

How can you subscribe to the Darwinian theory of nature/evolution without recognizing human technology as environmental stimuli? In order for Darwinian theory to unify the field of experience and properly explain evolution, it must address the social-biological environment human technologies must create through our native interface. From our solid genetic hardware, to the newly discovered epi-genetic software, we're nurtured by the nature of technology.

Quantum field theory and critical phenomena illustrates the perpetual flow of information as vibratory process (wave/particle), and from this perspective we may understand that evolution must be motivated by all units of information which pass through time/space. Darwin failed to see the environment as one programmable system of interaction, thus he failed to include human artifacts as biological information loops.

Alas, We are in fact brainwashed and gene-washed by our own artifacts.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=161161&start=100

In reality, all subjects interconnect and influence the outcome or result of human perception. The human sensorium may be fooled by mechanistic macro-properties because it must invent tools to extend its investigation in order to comprehend the micro-collisions which cause visible macro-properties. All THINGS must pass through portals to obtain and sustain their visible and naked characteristics. In other words, the photon (wave/particle) is one medium, the electron is one medium, the proton, etc, working together in harmony to determine the outcome of the-thing-in-itself. Humans possess the ability to rearrange the periodic table of experience so we may benefit from the nature of the universe. Nonetheless, we are one working part of the nature of the universe. Furthermore, religion, science, computers, pens, motor vehicles, are tools and technologies (extensions of human intention/attention) which activate new temporal experiences by serving mankind as portals (mediums) of engagement. When we invent or discover something new, we are simply making new cognitive breakthroughs (patterns of association), reorganizing the material world.
Occult confluence. Azealia Banks is one petty witch...
Has Azealia Banks Been Sacrificing Chickens in Her Closet?

"Real witches do real things."

Look back on the past three years of Azealia Banks' career and there's little the outspoken Harlem rapper has kept to herself. But, it turns out, there's at least one thing she's been keeping in her closet: chickens.

Banks posted an Instagram story on Thursday showing her cleaning up what looks to be the mess that comes with keeping (and possibly sacrificing) chickens in your closet for magical purposes. Donning a face mask and equipped with a power sander, the rapper got to work removing a heavy coat of feathers and more.

"The amount of crap that’s about to come off my floor right now, guys, oh my god,” she says in the video. "Three years’ worth of brujería. Yes, you know, I gotta scrape all this shit up.” Subsequent clips show Banks wearing safety goggles and using a power sander to clean what appears to be feathers and gunk off the floorboards.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... s-bentleys

Remember when Hillary Clinton said this: "I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch."

And of course, the perverse revisionists over at The Church of Satan (Deification of Psychopathy) had to clear their good name, We would like to clarify for the record that sacrifice, animal or otherwise, has no part of Satanism. #azealia #azealiabanks
https://twitter.com/ChurchofSatan

Greater Magic is concerned with changing your own thoughts and feelings by sharpening your concentration on specific goals.

Lesser Magic is about changing the thoughts and feelings of others through direct manipulation so they’ll work your Will.

Okay, psychopath. :roll: Your black soul will not absorb the Light forever, love and empathy will triumph.

Infinity will evolve away from darkness.

Very comprehensive.
^ Why do you think Saudi Arabia (a true role-model for human rights :roll: ) granted citizenship to Sophia the robot?

Technocratic fusion center
What Was That Glowing Orb Trump Touched in Saudi Arabia?

The real meaning of the sphere had little to do with the occult.

The occasion was the opening of a new Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology, based in Riyadh, and the orb was in fact a translucent globe, with the world’s waters represented in light gray and the continents in black. Its purpose appeared to be decorative.

The futuristic look of the darkened room may have helped to fire observers’ imaginations.

It was filled with computer terminals. At one end was a wall of monitors displaying feeds from news networks. Employees of the center were segregated by gender, as is common in Saudi Arabia.

The design felt to a pool reporter who was present like a hybrid of a game-show set and a television thriller’s idea of a counterterrorism operations control room.

Among the many dignitaries at the event were Mr. Trump’s daughter Ivanka and her husband, Jared Kushner, and the Saudi crown prince, Mohammed bin Nayef.

The globe did not appear to have any magical powers, but when the king and Mr. Trump touched it, background music of the kind that might accompany a reality show’s elimination sequence or introduce a cable news program soared and pulsed. The screens glowed with statistical displays and videos about fighting terrorism. An unnamed official who narrated the features of the new control center said the displays used artificial intelligence to track, in real time, news reports and online statements.

“This groundbreaking new center represents a clear declaration that Muslim-majority countries must take the lead in combating radicalization, and I want to express our gratitude to King Salman for this strong demonstration of leadership,” Mr. Trump said in his prepared remarks.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/22/worl ... saudi.html

So it's a fusion center the monitors occult hidden data. Something like this

Palantir: the ‘special ops’ tech giant that wields as much real-world power as Google

Peter Thiel’s CIA-backed, data-mining firm honed its ‘crime predicting’ techniques against insurgents in Iraq. The same methods are now being sold to police departments.

In Minority Report, the 2002 movie adaptation of the Philip K Dick novel, Tom Cruise plays a police officer in the LAPD “pre-crime” unit. Using the premonitions of sentient mutants called “pre-cogs”, the police are able to predict when someone is going to commit a crime before it happens, swooping down from helicopters and arresting them on the street before they can do anything. Their “crime” is that they merely thought about it.

Palantir, the CIA-backed startup, is Minority Report come true. It is all-powerful, yet no one knows it even exists. Palantir does not have an office, it has a “SCIF” on a back street in Palo Alto, California. SCIF stands for “sensitive compartmentalised information facility”. Palantir says its building “must be built to be resistant to attempts to access the information within. The network must be ‘airgapped’ from the public internet to prevent information leakage.”

Palantir’s defence systems include advanced biometrics and walls impenetrable to radio waves, phone signal or internet. Its data storage is blockchained: it cannot be accessed by merely sophisticated hacking, it requires digital pass codes held by dozens of independent parties, whose identities are themselves protected by blockchain.

What is Palantir protecting? A palantir is a “seeing stone” in JRR Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings; a dark orb used by Saruman to be able to see in darkness or blinding light. “Palantir” means “one that sees from afar”, a mythical instrument of omnipotence.

In 2004, Peter Thiel – the billionaire PayPal co-founder, Facebook investor and and latter-day Trump ally – created Palantir alongside Nathan Gettings, Joe Lonsdale, Stephen Cohen and Alex Karp. Their intention was to create a company that took Big Data somewhere no one else dared to go. In 2013, Karp, Palantir’s CEO, announced that the company would not be pursuing an IPO, as going public would make “running a company like ours very difficult”. This is why.

Palantir watches everything you do and predicts what you will do next in order to stop it. As of 2013, its client list included the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, the Centre for Disease Control, the Marine Corps, the Air Force, Special Operations Command, West Point and the IRS. Up to 50% of its business is with the public sector. In-Q-Tel, the CIA’s venture arm, was an early investor.

Palantir is immensely secretive. It wields as much real-world power as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft and Apple, but unlike them, Palantir operates so far under the radar, it is special ops. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... ime-police

Students can protest on campus, but they can't jus[…]

how 'the mismeasure of man' was totally refuted.[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]

It very much is, since it's why there's a war in t[…]