The Leaks Keep on Coming - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By Hong Wu
The saddest words of tongue or pen:
"It seems that /pol/ is right again"
for who can say what, or when
as Guccifers digital stars alight
bespite Soros and Crooked Hillary
we must trust in God, my friend
because /pol/ is right again

These leaks are happening often and rapidly enough that they merit their own thread.

First we had the DNC leaks, which proved that the DNC was biased in favor of Hillary (despite claiming and arguably being required to be neutral), circumstantial evidence that Bernie Sanders' campaign was sabotaged re: delegates, arguably shows money laundering with money taken away from state races and put into the national race and that various media institutions take orders directly from the DNC, sometimes at their highest levels (such as MSNBC) or at least with direct lines to top anchors at CNN and ABC.

Yesterday, Guccifer 2.0 revealed he hacked the DCCC including Nancy Pelosi's home computer. He's been censored from Twitter and Wordpress and mainstream media isn't covering it much, but information will probably leak out over time: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08 ... -computer/

Today, George Soros' Open Society was revealed hacked and information is online: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08 ... ed-online/
Incidentally, recent FOIA shows that Hillary took many millions from Soros and then exactly followed his policy dictations on Albania.

I wonder what will come next? It's not even October yet. We're still in August!
which proved that the DNC was biased in favor of Hillary

After she had won the race and Sanders would not drop out.

circumstantial evidence that Bernie Sanders' campaign was sabotaged re: delegates

Source?

arguably shows money laundering with money taken away from state races and put into the national race

False.

that various media institutions take orders directly from the DNC, sometimes at their highest levels (such as MSNBC) or at least with direct lines to top anchors at CNN and ABC.

Wrong. That was normal interaction taken out of context by conspiracy theorists.

By the way, does all this mean you're dropping the false accusations of murder? Because if someone took credit for the hacks, you can't say it was a whistleblower as well. Even though I don't necessarily believe him because it was shown to be Russian hackers.
Wow, you really are from CTR :lol: I'm not going to bother poking holes in these things, there are hundreds if not thousands of people on the internet meticulously linking and cross-referencing this stuff. Your assertions are noted, here's your nickle.
Buddy there are millions of people that believe the moon landing is fake and hundreds of millions that think evolution is fake. Just because a group of humans believes something that is never a reason to believe it yourself. You can't even make any of these accusations without couching them to the point of absurdity.

Also why post a thread if you didn't want opposing viewpoints?
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Buddy there are millions of people that believe the moon landing is fake and hundreds of millions that think evolution is fake. Just because a group of humans believes something that is never a reason to believe it yourself. You can't even make any of these accusations without couching them to the point of absurdity.

Also why post a thread if you didn't want opposing viewpoints?

You are still young in the ways of the shill, and your masters are using a playbook from the 1980's.

"Hi all, Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors,"

The Sabbaticus wrote:So what's the story on Soros? I looked at one file, it appeared to be nothing more than a compilation of summaries of news articles.

I don't know, the leak just happened today. It's Soros, who we know astroturfs many an issue and was paying Hillary to enact his policy agenda in Albania. These are things we know about, I have a feeling the leaks regarding him will turn up something interesting but the anons and centipedes haven't been at them for very long.
Hong Wu wrote:You are still young in the ways of the shill, and your masters are using a playbook from the 1980's.

"Hi all, Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors,"

You mean the e-mail that actually appears to show them wanting to avoid impropriety? The supposed smoking gun that even /r/the_donald, the echo chamber of insane conspiracy theory, cautioned against going full Infowards on because it would make your campaign look stupid?
Hong Wu wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot he told us what his next one is. I suppose this will also implicate Hillary's state department.

Would be funny if it was a failed attempt to interfere in Russian elections....

Are the Russians giving them a schooling in how it should be done?

Did Hillary try to fuck things up for Putin and fail?
Can we ban the CTR shill? The last thing we need is some paid poster spouting mainstream talking points on pofo which is usually much more ahead of the curve.

Hillary is really turning out to be our putin
The only thing that I get paid in is Trump stan's tears. I do this for the love of the shill, pure and simple.

Really though, do you honestly think that I am somewhere in the CTR offices, getting paid $.50 to post on a forum nobody has heard of and nobody cares about?

Hillary is really turning out to be our putin

As apposed to the person running against her, who has actual ties to Putin?
1. Full list of Soros NGOs manipulating elections in all EU member states

2. Organisations sponsored by Soros in the Netherlands. Notice all the 'Islamic' themed ones.

Most of these organizations appear to bolster immigration and re-affirm ethnic identities of minority groups. Instead of encouraging them to assimilate, they're steered towards adopting confrontational attitudes.
I can't believe the DNC, a private organization, was less than supportive of an independent who only registered as a Democrat so he could run in their primary.

Because I am an idiot, I will completely fail to learn any lesson or form a meaningful opinion on the AMERICAN electoral process, and instead complain loudly that our privately run political organizations do not adequately represent me, a person who does not support their lifelong member candidate who won their primary. Could we discuss the effects of party primaries on our Constitutionally outlined election process? Sure, but I'd rather pretend I really, really care about the sanctity of the DNC's primary even though nobody else does.

Coincidentally, I have no meaningful opinion on the RNC or how its broken primary process has allowed a completely unelectable candidate to destroy the GOP's chances for the White House and their national credibility.

Good job demonstrating that you're a /pol/ poster, Hong Wu. That explains why you always seem to have the dumbest, most conspiracy laden opinion on all subjects regarding Hillary. Maybe, just maybe, basement dwelling "ironic" racists aren't a good source of information, sources, or political theory?
By Beren
The Sabbaticus wrote:So what's the story on Soros? I looked at one file, it appeared to be nothing more than a compilation of summaries of news articles.

How does the story matter? Is his name alone not enough for you? Since he's from Hungary, the Orbán-cabinet picture him as a huge Cypher figure always meddling in the country's internal affairs. No matter he also did that on their behalf when they were really young and democrats.
https://motherboard.vice.com/read/hacke ... tion-group

An unknown group claims to have hacked "Equation Group" and released their malware, which they call "cyber weapons" and there is speculation that Equation Group is backed by the NSA since some of the information matches up with Snowden releases. While not very understandable to most of us, it probably has some spooks worried and could lead to other actors discovering NSA-linked malware on their systems.

If I were to guess, this is being released before Wikileaks' claimed future release on how the United States spies on European allies. The Europeans will probably search their systems for these malware programs and find them before Wikileaks' next drop, which I assume will also implicate Obama and Hillary since she was his SoS recently.

The Sabbaticus wrote:1. Full list of Soros NGOs manipulating elections in all EU member states

2. Organisations sponsored by Soros in the Netherlands. Notice all the 'Islamic' themed ones.

Most of these organizations appear to bolster immigration and re-affirm ethnic identities of minority groups. Instead of encouraging them to assimilate, they're steered towards adopting confrontational attitudes.

Red pill yet? :P

Here's another $650,000 spent on BLM in 2016 to try and influence the election: http://sli.mg/a/XdAxbu

Sorry for triple posting but no one else on this forum is keeping PoFo up to date on these leaks!

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/15/leake ... influence/

Soros organization calls for refugee crisis to be the "new normal" which would create "new opportunities" for global influence. The headline doesn't mention that he's also encouraging the refugee crisis. I feel like people should probably be offended by this.

@FiveofSwords , when do you plan to call for a ra[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

I'm not American. Politics is power relations be[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Friedrich Engels once said, “All that exists dese[…]

This is too verbose to excuse thinking teaching ho[…]