Do you give any credence to #PizzaGate? - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Godstud wrote:Pizzagate is complete rubbish. The basement where it's supposed to have happened is in a place where there is no basement. Fake shit made up by idiots(Fake news providers).

Fake news: an insidious trend that's fast becoming a global problem
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/ ... -the-world

Whether pizzagate was made up or not, the far left/neocon agenda of open borders, aborted baby parts for sale, regime change in Syria and transgender nonsense is in trouble. They are rolling out the "fake news" meme to try to shut down alternative news sites.

The fact that the media is flipping out like this is only making people think that there really is a pedo ring in DC, which has happened repeatedly in the past.

If the pizzagate story is fake, then you literally have to believe in a conspiracy theory where anonymous internet trolls hacked multiple Instagram accounts, including the account of the owner of a pizza shop connected to the most powerful people in America, and planted creepy photos of children being taped to tables, homosexuals holding children and comments about chicken lovers, symbols relating to pedophilia all over the place (according to FBI), and faked all of the Wikileaks emails of political figures repeatedly speaking nonsensically about food which appears to be similar to codes that pedos use. You have to believe all that plus even more crazy shit.

Also, the basement is irrelevant and is a read herring. I'm not claiming that the pizza shop has a basement, but you can read it from the owner himself that the pizza shop has a basement. So someone is lying.

James Alefantis: From Scratch

By Doug Rule on April 16, 2015 @ruleonwriting

ALEFANTIS: Well, we make everything from scratch. Other restaurants, even good restaurants, will, like, not roast their own peppers. You can just buy the roasted peppers in a can. Or you can buy garlic oil. Some products you can get, and they’re consistent and they’re easy. But I didn’t even know that existed actually until they said that. I was like, “What do you mean? There’s another way? You can just buy these things?” Because a lot of restaurants will open a can and put it on. Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in.

Pizzagate News: ‘BBC’ Supports James Alefantis But Did They Catch Him In A Lie?

Oddly it seems that the BBC may have caught Alefantis in a lie when he denies that his restaurant has a basement. Just last year Alefantis told Metro Weekly that Comet Ping Pong had a basement in which he stored his own produce.

Of course Mr Alefantis may well be confused, or have been misquoted, but the inconsistencies don’t help his case, especially as he shared Instagram photographs of construction work, allegedly in his basement. *photo faked by reddit and 4chan hackers and trolls :lol:

Given the BBC’s history with pedophile presenters it is perhaps strange that the corporation is so quick to dismiss Pizzagate as “fake news.”

Right....(wing) ... Maz. It's not happening on the right. :lol: The problem is fake news across the board, not just from one side, BUT if you want to talk about that...

Right-Wing Media Are Using The Term “Fake News” To Attack Credible News Sources
https://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/12/0 ... ces/214778

Pot calling the kettle black.
The story germinated on the anonymous message boards, an anarchic treasure trove dubbed the "internet's bogeyman". Users combing through the WikiLeaks release of emails hacked from the account of Clinton aide John Podesta spotted references to James Alefantis, the owner of DC pizza restaurant Comet Ping Pong and a Democrat fundraiser.

They then turned to his social media accounts, where they found innocent images of children and the restaurant's modern art on his Instagram account, leading them to dream up the idea that the Democrat elite were running a child-sex trafficking ring out of his restaurant's basement.

Since this story originated from another forum, it has no credibility. James Alefantis' Instagram account is now set private but it contains children's images, which makes us presume that he's doing something criminal. If he does, he should be properly investigated. John Podesta may be acquainted with James Alefantis as Alefantis is a Democrat fundraiser but he's unlikely to be associated with Alefantis' peculiar habit.
Todd D. was a libertarian.

He hated Marxism.

He was religious, and I am an atheist.

But that motherfucker would rip apart a conspiracy theory. And I'd be right there helping him.

Both of us were products of the Enlightenment, even if we would have thought nothing of shooting each other in the end of days.

But he was logical. It's just sad that the right had to embrace conspiracy and precious snowflake feelings instead of a coherent argument.
Yes, tell us how you feel, let it all out, TIG.
The Immortal Goon wrote:Todd D. was a label.

He hated language labels.

He was labeling, and I am a labeler.

But that finite amount of awareness would rip apart an inconclusive amount of potential. And I'd be right there helping him.

Both of us were products of Planet Earth and human society, even if we would have thought nothing of shooting each other in the end of days.

But he was a sentient genetic compilation experiencing chemical reaction. It's just sad that the words had to embrace sentences and precious periods instead of a suspended judgment.
This is my problem with your world-view. You really think that surface symptoms are solid objects. You never stop to think about what may be filtered out, therefore you believe in the solid objects that temporarily materialize in the rear-view mirror. In-fact, the ideation of purpose others had invented for you (through the course of time/space) boil down to belief, but since contemporary culture and society reward your dogma, you think therefore believe in the perception you co-create with fellow-travelers.

I think you should start practicing the art of suspended judgment, because you seem to have a habit of simplifying discussion by accepting or denying things as they appear. Reality may be far more fluid and flexible than your individual perception or temporary conclusion. If you stop adding conspiracy in front of theory your whole outlook seems rather dismissively rigid and cynical. Perhaps you should leave room for error, since your perception of reality may not be as solid (infallible) as you'd like it to be. At this point, conspiracy is a blanket term with loads of negative baggage. I mean, what if I started calling 'fake news' propaganda theory? I wouldn't be exploring what fake news is, but I'd be conveniently packaging it as something it may or may not be, so why would I degrade the topic like that in the first place? Obviously people like to use blanket terms to evade critical analysis. On the other hand, something like 'fake news' may be deliberately blunt enough to compete with euphemistic language on the opposite end of the connotation spectrum.

“It is not a matter of what is true that counts, but a matter of what is perceived to be true.”
― Henry Kissinger

Going back to SWS, Pizzagate may be a live proof of concept. Furthermore, I had commented on a youtube video, explaining this aspect/possibility, and the youtube video suddenly disappeared... The major gatekeepers want the old media back in power. The bureaucracy may not be able to compete with free-flowing information unless they actively poison the public noosphere pool and continuously engage in psychological warfare. Silencing alternative media with computers and science might be the cheaper option. Note that the West can legally engage in domestic propaganda in 2013.

The U.S. government's mammoth broadcasting arm has begun the "unleashing of thousands of hours per week of government-funded radio and TV programs for domestic U.S. consumption," John Hudson of Foreign Policy reported on Sunday.

The content arrives with the enactment of the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012, sponsored by Rep. Mac Thornberry (R- Texas) and Rep. Adam Smith (D- Wash.), which was inserted into the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).

The reform effectively nullifies the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948, which was amended in 1985 specifically to prohibit U.S. organizations from using information "to influence public opinion in the United States."

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-domes ... red-2013-7
Well, I have to admit that this is all getting a bit weird and fishy. I've reading a few articles and watching YouTube videos saying that this thing is definitely a psyop. I suppose it is possible that they put all this stuff out there on purpose, and somehow planted a tweet and made it look like it was five years old. But WTF? Kinda hard to buy into all that though.

They definitely are using this as an excuse to shut down alternative news sites, limit free speech on social media, and even open the doors to create new legislation to make it legal more easy to sue people. No doubt about it.

If fake, then it seems unknown entities put out an elaborate but questionable story on purpose to try to make sure that independent people will never be able to truly expose child trafficking/political blackmail through illicit sexual activities, among other things.

Surprisingly, the New York Times, which promotes pro-pedophile views, gives a rather excellent summary, complete with a diagram.

Dissecting the PizzaGate Conspiracy Theories

They even put in the Podesta emails, Instagram photos and the pedo codes, which are omitted by most other debunking articles.

In the span of a few weeks, a false rumor that Hillary Clinton and her top aides were involved in various crimes snowballed into a wild conspiracy theory that they were running a child-trafficking ring out of a Washington pizza parlor. The fast evolution of the false theory revealed how a powerful mix of fake news and social media led an armed North Carolina man to investigate the rumors about the pizza place, Comet Ping Pong, last Sunday.
How the #PizzaGate conspiracy theory evolved

Looks like they actually did their research, and I could imagine someone reading the article, doubting that this was all fake, maybe start to have second thoughts.
Last edited by maz on 11 Dec 2016 20:38, edited 1 time in total.
maz wrote:Well, I have to admit that this is all getting a bit weird, but and fishy. I've reading a few articles and watching YouTube videos saying that this thing is definitely a psyop. I suppose it is possible that they put all this stuff out there on purpose, and somehow planted a tweet and made it look like it was five years old. But WTF? Kinda hard to buy into all that though.

They definitely are using this as an excuse to shut down alternative news sites, limit free speech on social media, and even open the doors to create new legislation to make it legal more easy to sue people. No doubt about it.

If fake, then it seems unknown entities put out an elaborate but questionable story on purpose to try to make sure that independent people will never be able to truly expose child trafficking/political blackmail through illicit sexual activities, among other things.

Surprisingly, the New York Times, which promotes pro-pedophile views, gives a rather excellent summary, complete with a diagram.

Dissecting the PizzaGate Conspiracy Theories

They even put in the Podesta emails, Instagram photos and the pedo codes, which are omitted by most other debunking articles.

Looks like they actually did their research, and I could imagine someone reading the article, doubting that this was all fake, maybe start to have second thoughts.
Also, to make it seem political, the emails exclusively detail one side of the political spectrum. Many cognitive barriers are in play here.
1. The information leaked came out of wikileaks, so it may be dismissed as out-of-state disinformation.
2. The side that had the mainstream essentially narrate Clinton's 2016 campaign may claim that the left is being attacked by the right
3. Intelligent agencies can link all of this narrative to Russia.
4. The user-generated (citizen journalism) truther community predominantly backed the Trump campaign so they automatically dialectically bounce off the mainstream narrative.
5. The Pizza place may be anecdotal evidence deliberately produced to cover-up and draw attention away from global child trafficking

If you look at Pizzagate as one ongoing real-time chess game, the players and moves seem tightly organized, correlating with strategic projection, as in- this is a social simulation or proof of concept. Please reread my earlier posts in this thread.
Last edited by RhetoricThug on 11 Dec 2016 19:50, edited 2 times in total.
The American public can't wait for the next thing to become hysterical about. Pedophilia is the latest. No intelligent discussion allowed. Only accusations and name calling. We might want to read Rhetoric Thug more carefully.

Edit: Personally I rate the current discussions of pedophilia right up there with the Salem Witch trials.

December 5, Friday Grant’s cavalry receives a s[…]

@Potemkin , if you get a broader view of soil, y[…]

:lol: Err ... what "security guarantees&quo[…]

That masks are important for fighting the pandemic[…]