Do you give any credence to #PizzaGate? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By RhetoricThug
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Freudian slip? I never said anything about fake news. :lol:

Anybody that pushes the Sandy Hook was fake nonsense is a POS though. Also hate to break it to you but 9/11 was not an inside job. Jews do run the world though, that one is 100% not an anti-semetic fairytale. 100%.
Did watch a CNN special and now you feel like you posses an authorized and official perspective?

Do you understand what you're talking about, or do you get most of your information from a few sources? Are you media literate?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=166525

You guys are going full Alex Jones. Never go full Alex Jones.
Places like 4chan, Reddit, and biometricbook, etc, seem to lower the quality of discussion. One line responses like this ruin PoFo.

I think Pizzagate took trolling to a whole new level.
Totally, because in social media land, nothing matters and everything must be for the lulz, right? Thanks for your insight. :roll:

At least it only lasted like 2 weeks.
This is what happens when you plug people in, they mimic the wave of information, they ride the current trend like a digital circuit surfer. Attention spans seem to be decreasing due to the nature of instantaneous information. Smartphones are designed to desensitize and augment our social environment and prepare the masses for transhuman consumerism as we move toward post-human technocracy. Unfortunately, very few people live in the 'present,' that is why trends come and go, most of us live through the rear-view mirror and fail to see the future incrementally approaching. Little by little, trends will speed up, you'll be plugged in to the technocratic panopticon, and your life will be one working part of the scientific control grid.

This thread has a life of its own.
Pizza sales have been affected, they have increased. This is disturbing...
Did you know (this is one old technique), Wallstreet can run income stress tests by raising prices on various goods & services? Agencies can send out economic algedonic signals and analyze the feedback by watching the market move in real-time. For instance, economic engineers may study the behavior of the economy by carefully selecting a staple commodity such as beef, coffee, gas, sugar, etc, and then raise the price to cause a sudden jolt or change in price or availability, ultimately rippling through the entire market. The purpose of such experimentation: examine the motion and change within the market for various income brackets so Wallstreet can pinch or plunder different areas of exchange. This kind of socioeconomic (silent) warfare is a primitive yet practical version of today's Sentient World Simulation (SWS)/Synthetic Environment for Analysis and Simulations (SEAS).
RhetoricThug wrote:Places like 4chan, Reddit, and biometricbook, etc, seem to lower the quality of discussion. One line responses like this ruin PoFo.

One line of real is better than 12 paragraphs of flatulence. The first part of this thread you spent trying to convince people that PizzaGate is totally real dudez and then you pivoted into making it out to be some kind of CIA psyop. You put a lot of effort into justifying your bullshit positions, but if the soil is poison the tree will grow poison fruit, no matter how tall it does grow.
Are you one thinking individual or part of the program? Sure, you can attack me personally, but it's pointless.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:One line of real is better than 12 paragraphs of flatulence. The first part of this thread you spent trying to convince people that PizzaGate is totally real dudez and then you pivoted into making it out to be some kind of CIA psyop. You put a lot of effort into justifying your bullshit positions, but if the soil is poison the tree will grow poison fruit, no matter how tall it does grow.
Forgive me if my thoughts evolve and change :lol: Anyway, I'll try to answer your nit picky post... I pivot away from fixed perspective because I see the holographic chess game for what it is. No matter how many angles I see, I'm still conveying a limited degree of awareness. The computer can stimulate and simulate the holographic chess board, and we are pieces floating in the noospheric binary stream. Your perspective may be obsolete the moment you hit 'submit,' because your post intertwines with something larger than your identity and you must submit to the whole, because you're programmed by it. Pizzagate is a social contagion that infects the noosphere, and we're reactive puppets. I am completely aware of our condition, so it is my duty to pivot away from the algorithm. Nonetheless, I am human and I must participate inside of the holographic chess board, that is why I used the heading "How do you beat or leave the chess board by playing chess?"
maz wrote:But The New York Times and Slate are also always posting about pedophilia and are literally trying to normalize it.

I think the public are being softened up. If the full truth comes out into the public domain, the affluent, well-to-do culprits will plead that they have a medical condition and can't help themselves. They will say they need therapy and help from professionals not incarceration in a prison.
How many times in this thread do I have to repeat that those are editorials, representing the views of one person, purposefully posted as a way to garner clicks and not because it represents the opinion of the paper as a whole? Saying "the New York Times believes x" because x appeared in an editorial is a fundamental misunderstanding of how newspapers work. At best. At worst it's a deliberate misrepresentation.

@RhetoricThug my broader point is that your hypothesis is junk in the first place. PizzaGate is neither a psyop nor a legitimate conspiracy (in the sense that it is something that is actually happening). That doesn't mean that powerful people are not pedophiles. That doesn't mean that there aren't cover ups. That just means that the base of the PizzaGate accusations is imagination and accusation, not evidence. The people pushing this "conspiracy" either have political or humorous motivations, or are easily susceptible to histrionics, and that's plain to see for anyone that is outside of the PizzaGate hysteria.
It's not as though there isn't any evidence for Pizzagate, the problem is that it's all circumstantial and provides nothing for police to act on (though there's a possibility that Scotland Yard is now looking at Pizzagate related leads).

Based on everything that is out there, I think it's credible enough that Pizzagate will endure as a crowd-sourced investigation in the same way that British activists have spent the last 5 years exposing establishment pedophilia in the UK.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:How many times in this thread do I have to repeat that those are editorials, representing the views of one person, purposefully posted as a way to garner clicks and not because it represents the opinion of the paper as a whole? Saying "the New York Times believes x" because x appeared in an editorial is a fundamental misunderstanding of how newspapers work. At best. At worst it's a deliberate misrepresentation.

Ridiculous. How many times has the New York Times given a platform for the other side of an argument of say, immigration, black crime, holocaust denial, white advocacy, 9/11 truth or any of these controversial conversation enders? Maybe 20 or 30 years ago, but certainly not recently. Of course the New York Times and Slate's editorial boards condone this behavior given on the basis that they are giving a platform for these opinions.
Last edited by maz on 04 Dec 2016 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Corcumstantial evidence can be enough to convict people on. Can you outline what the evidence is? As far as I can see it's based off of misinterpretation of e-mails.

I'd say the most compelling evidence is the striking physical similarity between the Podesta brothers and two composite sketches connected with Madeleine McCann's disappearance in Praia da Luz, Portugal and the possibility that John Podesta was in Praia da Luz visiting Sir Clement Freud the day of her disappearance; Portugal is a frequent vacation spot for John Podesta and he has a connection to Clement Freud through Lucian Freud, an art dealer. Making matters more suspicious is the fact that Podesta's hacked emails run from early May 2007 through sometime in 2016, which suggests that he may have covered his tracks. On top of that, Scotland Yard on Friday allocated hundreds of thousands of pounds to pursue a new lead in the McCann case involving human traffickers.

If it was suddenly announced that the FBI was pursuing him on very serious charges, I would not be the least bit surprised.

But the idea that this is only a problem in the Democratic Party is obviously very wrong. Conspiracy theories about elite pedophilia in America go as far back as the Reagan administration.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:my broader point is that your hypothesis is junk in the first place. PizzaGate is neither a psyop nor a legitimate conspiracy (in the sense that it is something that is actually happening). That doesn't mean that powerful people are not pedophiles. That doesn't mean that there aren't cover ups. That just means that the base of the PizzaGate accusations is imagination and accusation, not evidence. The people pushing this "conspiracy" either have political or humorous motivations, or are easily susceptible to histrionics, and that's plain to see for anyone that is outside of the PizzaGate hysteria.
You fail to understand my hypothesis. I'm not supporting or denying Pizzagate hysteria (after-all, I apologized for my original posts), I'm saying that the situation can be used to study human intelligence and how information spreads through social media. You seem to be playing simpleminded word ball in the user generated field, while I'm studying the field you're playing on. Pizzagate is a social contagion influencing society, and I'm highlighting different aspects of its influence.
Ok, I think we can find agreement in that. It's certainly an interesting phenomenon. Even considering they are not true, conspracy theories are an interesting social phenomenon that I think deserve more study than they actually receive. It may because there are not many people who have the requisite critical thinking skills to study conspiracy theories without getting sucked into their web of self-referential evidence.

Donald wrote:I'd say the most compelling evidence is the striking physical similarity between the Podesta brothers and two composite sketches connected with Madeleine McCann's disappearance in Praia da Luz, Portugal and the possibility that John Podesta was in Praia da Luz visiting Sir Clement Freud the day of her disappearance; Portugal is a frequent vacation spot for John Podesta and he has a connection to Clement Freud through Lucian Freud, an art dealer. Making matters more suspicious is the fact that Podesta's hacked emails run from early May 2007 through sometime in 2016, which suggests that he may have covered his tracks. On top of that, Scotland Yard on Friday allocated hundreds of thousands of pounds to pursue a new lead in the McCann case involving human traffickers.

Ok, so I just did some looking through this, and I have one question: are you aware that the "two composite sketches" are not of two men, but actually two different versions of an electronic sketch of one man?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... nn-suspect

It seems like the hysteria is based on a misunderstanding, thinking that the image represents two different men.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Ok, so I just did some looking through this, and I have one question: are you aware that the "two composite sketches" are not of two men, but actually two different versions of an electronic sketch of one man?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... nn-suspect

It seems like the hysteria is based on a misunderstanding, thinking that the image represents two different men.

It is not an established fact that the sketches are the same person; they come from two different witnesses who, with some certainty, placed at least one individual at the scene. We cannot rule out the possibility that one witness saw Tony while the other one saw John. Also, Pizzagate didn't begin with the McCann connection, it began with John Podesta's own emails and the use of code words that make sense in a very limited number of contexts.
That's not true at all, the sketches are supposed to be of the same man. Why would the British police lie about that? Also the Portuguese police believe that it was the family that was responsible for the death and that the account of the friend was a fabrication. I'd think they had good reason to believe that and that the only reason they aren't considered a part of the active investigation is because of a lack of evidence. Maybe the parents are part of the pedophile ring? Seems to be much better evidence for that than the Podesta brothers being involved.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:That's not true at all, the sketches are supposed to be of the same man.

Why?

Also the Portuguese police believe that it was the family that was responsible for the death and that the account of the friend was a fabrication.

Shows how much you know about it. It's a missing persons case, or at the very least a suspected kidnapping, not a homicide.
Donald wrote:Why?

Because that's what the sketches are meant to represent according to the people that made them, not two people but two sketches of the same person. It's right there in the article I linked if you want to read it.

Shows how much you know about it. It's a missing persons case, or at the very least a suspected kidnapping, not a homicide.

Yeah after this much time I hate to break it to you...

Also the Portuguese police believed it to be a homicide, they just dropped the charges because of the lack of physical evidence.

Despite their arguido status, the McCanns were allowed to leave Portugal and arrived back in England on 9 September 2007.[131] The following day Tavares de Almeida, head of the Polícia Judiciária in Portimão, signed a police report concluding that Madeleine had died in apartment 5A as a result of an accident, and that the McCanns had concealed the body and faked an abduction.[73] On 11 September the 10-volume case file was passed to a judge, Pedro Miguel dos Anjos Frias, who authorized the seizure of Madeleine's mother's diary and her father's laptop. The McCanns had taken both items back to England, although the police had retained a copy of the diary.[132]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappear ... ine_McCann
Albert wrote:Indeed, the shooter appears to be a white male. Who posted right-wing racist hateful comments on social media.

This is going to be a big deal. I publicly predicted that something like this would happen last week, except I predicted that someone, perhaps an operative or someone linked to operatives would burn down one of these pizza shops and that it would be blamed on internet postings.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is boring to have this discussion be about how […]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]