President Of Vatican City:Pope Francis Has Warned That Donald Trump Is A Harbinger of the Anti-Chris - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Donald wrote:The "good Christian" does not exist according to Catholic orthodoxy though. That line of thought leads to the Arminian heresy of conditional election.

No, this sounds like some esoteric crap that you just made up.

Back to the topic, if Republicans do not like Pope Francis, he must be doing something right.
Pants-of-dog wrote:No, this sounds like some esoteric crap that you just made up.

No, this isn't esotericism. It's just theology.

Back to the topic, if Republicans do not like Pope Francis, he must be doing something right.

It is not as simple as liking or disliking Francis, which are superficial evaluations of a very important office. Many in Curia and laity around the world are genuinely concerned about Francis's direction in the German dispute. These concerns are legitimate from a theological standpoint and cannot be dismissed as a chorus of bad Christians.
Donald wrote:No, this isn't esotericism. It's just theology.

It is just some random off topic crap.

It is not as simple as liking or disliking Francis, which are superficial evaluations of a very important office. Many in Curia and laity around the world are genuinely concerned about Francis's direction in the German dispute. These concerns are legitimate from a theological standpoint and cannot be dismissed as a chorus of bad Christians.

What part of "off topic" do you not understand?
Deviations from the party line, er, I mean heresy must always be suppressed with an iron fist. If deviat-, er, heretics are allowed to run rampant, then you end up with things like Revisionism, Mormonism, Trotskyism or Seventh Day Adventism or even Anglicanism. It just doesn't bear thinking about.... :eh:
I never really liked the Christian concept of the devil. It gives human beings a free pass without taking responsibility for themselves while creating an elaborate scapegoat boogeyman.

No, Rancid, I think a lot of the people who voted[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is the issue. It is not changing. https://y[…]

@annatar1914 do not despair. Again, el amor pu[…]

I think we really have to ask ourselves what t[…]