Spying On Trump - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By Hindsite
Obama Official Confesses Trump Wiretaps

Evelyn Farkas Spying On Trump

Another democrat rats on Obama: we’ve been spying on Trump since 2015. Democrat Mary Anna Marsh told Fox News Judge Jeanine that the Obama administration had been snooping on Trump as early as the spring of 2015.

She joins Evelyn Farkas, another Obama aide, who admitted to MSNBC that she helped Barack Obama spy on Trump before he left office.

Obama Aide Evelyn Farkas Confessed "Barack Ordered Us To SPY On Trump For Political Purposes

ABC, NBC Cover-Up Revelation Susan Rice Ordered Trump Aides Unmasked, CBS Defends

A massive revelation in the alleged surveillance of President Trump’s aides broke Monday morning when Bloomberg reported that “former National Security Adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign.” With their identities unmasked, it allowed for someone to freely and illegally leak their names to the press. It’s controversial news but ABC and NBC both chose to ignore it that night, while CBS defended Rice.

“We learned more today about the President's allegation that he and his aides were caught up in Obama-era surveillance,” CBS Evening News anchor Scott Pelley said, teeing up reporter Margaret Brennan. Strangely, Pelley stayed away from flinging the fiery insults which drew him much praise from the left. Instead of calling Trump’s claims “baseless,” he kept it neutral, only referring to them as “allegations.” He also described what the concern was as “Obama-era surveillance,” something he had not done in the past.

Brennan played defense for Rice, stating: “Well, Scott, as national security adviser to the president, Susan Rice could and did request the names of individuals who were picked up during legal surveillance of foreign nationals.” She then cited unnamed sources who told her there was nothing wrong with what Rice did:

Now, according to a former national security official, Trump associates were not the sole focus of Rice's request, but they may have been revealed when she asked to understand why they were appearing in intelligence reports. However, Rice did not spread the information according to this former official, who insisted that there was nothing improper or political involved.

On Fox News’s Special Report, it was a whole different story as they led the program with Rice’s unmasking efforts. “The surveillance of people close to President Trump, possibly the President himself, now has a name and a face attached to it. And it's one you've seen in major scandals before,” declared fill-in host James Rosen during the opening tease.

“Two weeks ago, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee announced to the press and President he had uncovered a disturbing trend of intelligence collection on Trump officials, some of which was made public,” reported Chief White House Correspondent John Roberts, “Today, we learn more about the ‘how’ and ‘who’ of what's going on.”

The Fox News reporter noted that when it came to statements from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes about Trump aides being swept up in incidental collection, Rice claimed she didn't know anything. “I know nothing about this. I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that count today,” she claimed on PBS NewsHour on March 22. That is now exposed as a lie, just like then she lied about what caused the Benghazi attack.

All of that and more went unreported on the Big Three networks. Ironically during Monday's White House press briefing, Press Secretary Sean Spicer called the media out for doing just that. “I think that it is interesting the level or lack of interest that I've seen in these developments when it goes in one direction,” he declared, referencing when the press rushed to wrongly finger NSC Director Ezra Cohen-Watnik as the source of Nunes’ information. But he, in fact, was the one who discovered Rice’s order during a review of the unmasking process. A noticeable double standard indeed.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nic ... ump-aides#.
By Hindsite
Finfinder wrote:The liberals must be waiting for their talking points before commenting on this?

The Democrat Adam Schiff went to the White House to view the documents and has suddenly gone "mums the word" on us.
They don't want to talk about this until they get all there stories in sync.

Look Who Gave Susan Rice The Unmasking OK

By Owsley
Maybe I am missing something, but how does this change anything?

According to the Bloomberg article, the standard for senior officials to learn the names of U.S. persons incidentally collected is that it must have some foreign intelligence value, a standard that can apply to almost anything when you are talking to foreign officials. She likely did not break any law.

This also does not prove Trump's original claim, which was that Obama had ordered a wiretap on him. In fact, this story just confirms again that members of the Trump team were picked up on wiretaps targeting foreign officials. How does that make Trump look better? :?:
By Godstud
It's all bullshit. There is no evidence of this. Trump heard Alex Jones quote some idiot blogger and then every idiotic Trump cultist starts stating this bullshit like it's a fact. It isn't.

It's stupider than the usual conspiracy theories. Conservatives sure are snowflakes when their god lies and isn't taken seriously by pretty much everyone, including Fox News.

REPUBLICANS
House intel committee chairman: 'There never was' Trump tower wiretap

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03 ... retap.html

Watch what Jake Tapper has to say about it:
http://www.businessinsider.com/jake-tap ... ade-2017-3
By Hindsite
Owsley wrote:Maybe I am missing something, but how does this change anything?
How does that make Trump look better? :?:

As I understand it, Obama changed the unmasking rule and as such, the unmasking may not be against the law, as was thought.
But it appears that this reveals a conspiracy within the Obama White House to reveal everything they had on the Trump team in order to hurt Trump. That is, the unmasking of the names of U.S. Citizens on the Trump team during the wiretapping was deliberately used for political purposes against Trump.

It may not make Trump look better, but the image of the Obama administration is being tarnished again as they lie to backtrack and attempt to spin this information to their liking. We will just have to wait and see as more comes out. It sure doesn't look like there is going to be any Russian collusion being revealed.

Former national security adviser Susan Rice made multiple requests for the identities of people connected to the transition team of Donald Trump contained in raw intelligence reports, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

Bloomberg View columnist Eli Lake has the details on "Bloomberg Surveillance." (Lake is a Bloomberg View columnist. The opinions expressed are his own.)

By Owsley
Finfinder wrote:here is how it changes things

https://youtu.be/20QJcRndNzQ

Your source is Judge Napolitano on Fox News, a pundit who embarrassed himself so much that he was taken off the air for a couple of days, when he claimed without evidence that Obama asked the GCHQ to wiretap Trump Tower? :lol:

Hindsite wrote:But it appears that this reveals a conspiracy within the Obama White House to reveal everything they had on the Trump team in order to hurt Trump. That is, the unmasking of the names of U.S. Citizens on the Trump team during the wiretapping was deliberately used for political purposes against Trump.

More like a conspiracy theory. There is no evidence for it.
By Finfinder
Owsley wrote:Your source is Judge Napolitano on Fox News, a pundit who embarrassed himself so much that he was taken off the air for a couple of days, when he claimed without evidence that Obama asked the GCHQ to wiretap Trump Tower? :lol:

More like a conspiracy theory. There is no evidence for it.

What I find hilarious is I cant find another source reporting this but that reply was completely expected. Funny you probably believe the press is neutral. You also probably believe Bill Clinton "dint have sexual relation with that woman" and Susan Rice doesn't lie about videos, but lets talk about Napolitano's credibility. :lol:
By Owsley
Finfinder wrote:What I find hilarious is I cant find another source reporting this but that reply was completely expected. Funny you probably believe the press is neutral. You also probably believe Bill Clinton "dint have sexual relation with that woman" and Susan Rice doesn't lie about videos, but lets talk about Napolitano's credibility. :lol:

It really doesn't matter what you think I probably believe. Try concentrating for a second. Do you a credible source that proves any kind of wrongdoing by Susan Rice?
By Finfinder
Owsley wrote:It really doesn't matter what you think I probably believe. Try concentrating for a second. Do you a credible source that proves any kind of wrongdoing by Susan Rice?

\

First you would have to prove Susan Rice is credible.... you believe Susan Rice is??. Also if you could in kind offer any evidence of this fake Russian Trump election rigging let us know to further this discussion. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Owsley
Finfinder wrote:First you would have to prove Susan Rice is credible.... you believe Susan Rice is??. Also if you could in kind offer any evidence of this fake Russian Trump election rigging let us know to further this discussion. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why would I need to prove that? You are the one claiming there was wrongdoing. All I am saying is that there is no evidence of that.
By Hindsite
There is some evidence. That is the reason for all the speculations.
However, we will have to wait until the investigation is complete to know what is true.
But it is fun to speculate in the meantime, because that fills in the news cycle.
What does she know and when did she know it?
By Finfinder
Owsley wrote:Why would I need to prove that? You are the one claiming there was wrongdoing. All I am saying is that there is no evidence of that.

so why is your liberal friends afraid to report on it or comment here??
By Owsley
Finfinder wrote:so why is your liberal friends afraid to report on it or comment here??

Maybe they don't think it's worth their time. I am starting to think that too.
*Trump & Co. keep calling international criminals under wiretap, causing them to be monitored incidentally*

Totally Sane Trump Supporters: I rend my shirt and beg God to aid Daddy in his hour of neeed ohhhh DAAAAAAAADYYYYY WHYYYYYY WHY HAS GOD FORSAKEN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Excellent reporting, Hindsite. Great thread. Thank you for:

-The videos nobody is going to watch
-A Fox News article
-A link to Newsbusters, which advertises itself as "fighting liberal bias in the media"

A+, excellent critical thinking, gold stars all around for you and Funfinder
By Finfinder
SpecialOlympian wrote:*Trump & Co. keep calling international criminals under wiretap, causing them to be monitored incidentally*

Totally Sane Trump Supporters: I rend my shirt and beg God to aid Daddy in his hour of neeed ohhhh DAAAAAAAADYYYYY WHYYYYYY WHY HAS GOD FORSAKEN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Excellent reporting, Hindsite. Great thread. Thank you for:

-The videos nobody is going to watch
-A Fox News article
-A link to Newsbusters, which advertises itself as "fighting liberal bias in the media"

A+, excellent critical thinking, gold stars all around for you and Funfinder

:lol: do you have anything to offer other than your bigoted trolls ?

btw are you a real special Olympian or just mock them ?
Last edited by Finfinder on 04 Apr 2017 18:48, edited 1 time in total.
Finfinder wrote::lol: do you have anything to offer other than your bigoted trolls ?

-A guy whose every post so far has been "lol dumb liberals"
By Finfinder
SpecialOlympian wrote:-A guy whose every post so far has been "lol dumb liberals"

That is great I have a fan I must be doing something right. The "establishment" forum members are in full meltdown mode.

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]