Obama's sex secrets laid bare - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Likewise, the Republican party used to be the Abolitionist one. It's funny how they've changed to being the party of gerrymandering, voter suppression, the Southern Strategy and the Confederate Flag.
It took Nixon to go to China; it took Bush II to admit to doing a lot of drugs.

I had assumed that door was open now, but I guess only for some people.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:The Democrat party was the party that supported slavery

1. Only a section of the Democratic Party. There was an ethnic and urban wing that eventually expelled the racist wing. The Republican Party immediately and cynically invited every racist expelled from the Democratic Party to become Republicans.

2. Back when there was a wing of the Democratic Party that supported slavery, the Republican Party was a Marxist party in all but name. Funny how conservatives forget that little detail.
Bashing Obama really must be a hobby for some people. He's not going to run for office again, that's what he says while supporting Macron at least. Also, who cares about his juvenile sex life and cocaine use except for haters?
stephen50right wrote:
I see your point, and it's a valid point depending though on how bizarre is the sex scandal. However putting any sex scandal aside, his alleged cocaine use is far more serious based on the info presented.

Also, and this is just speculation on my part. I am still puzzled by how Obama came up with all the money necessary to pay for everything he was doing, including the drug use. Illegal drugs, especially cocaine are expensive.

Obama has admitted that he was a prolific marijuana user, so that is a fact. My premise is that it's entirely possible that Obama was also dealing drugs to make the money needed to support his lifestyle, and that takes things to a whole 'nother level of criminality. Not murder as you brought up, but being a drug dealer would have brought Obama some very serious prison time if he was caught. This speculative premise cannot be ruled out based on the known facts.

According to wiki, many politicians admitted to using drugs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U ... nnabis_use

But why did no one make a fuss over W Bush's use? Hmmmm? :hmm:
Zionist Nationalist wrote:The democrat party was the party that supported slavery and the one that was leading the confederate states
funny how they have changed their skin over the years

The Democratic Party tries to whitewash themselves with clever propaganda but most people are no longer fooled by them.

Frankly, the way the Democratic Party treats their constituents in the inner cities, by allowing gang bangers and drug dealers to terrorize the poor innocent black people living there, is almost as horrific an example of racism as what took place during the years when slavery was legal. However in the mind of the Democratic Party, slavery still is legal and they openly practice it by keeping black people poor and desperate on their inner city plantations.
stephen50right wrote:The Democratic Party tries to whitewash themselves with clever propaganda but most people are no longer fooled by them.

Frankly, the way the Democratic Party treats their constituents in the inner cities, by allowing gang bangers and drug dealers to terrorize the poor innocent black people living there, is almost as horrific an example of racism as what took place during the years when slavery was legal. However in the mind of the Democratic Party, slavery still is legal and they openly practice it by keeping black people poor and desperate on their inner city plantations.

Yes, the Democratic Party sucks, everyone agrees. Here is the kicker; the Republican Party sucks worse. And if you had one inch of integrity, you would recognize that fact.

Today the Republican party is were the racist and sexist constituents flock, that is just the way it is. Not all but the vast majority.
MadMonk wrote:Yes, the Democratic Party sucks, everyone agrees. Here is the kicker; the Republican Party sucks worse. And if you had one inch of integrity, you would recognize that fact.

Today the Republican party is were the racist and sexist constituents flock, that is just the way it is. Not all but the vast majority.

You go right ahead and keep on spewing what everybody knows is nonsense, and my Republican Party will keep on winning elections.

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to more "tell all" books coming out, describing the sordid details of the Obamas. The entire Obama family is a disgrace to America with their phoniness, and to tell it like it is...as bad as Barry is, his beastly wife is even worse. She is a fraud amongst frauds. Barry should divorce her, get out from underneath her influence, and then maybe, just maybe, Barry's behavior would improve ever so slightly and he wouldn't be as anti-America, anti-Christian, and anti-Jew as he is now.
This just in from a reliable internet source , it has been revealed that Obama suffers from "weak stream" and urinates from a sitting position.

This pretty much nails it: WORST PRESIDENT EVER !
MememyselfandIJK wrote:@jimjam What is this "reliable source?"

why, the internet, of course .................... :lol:
Holy shit these new facts change nothing. Also they are being propagated by a lunatic. The right's disgust that a white negro from Harvard Law school and his lawyer wife could ever be elected seems undiminished despite them no longer being in the white house.
Dagoth Ur wrote:Somebody sure is awful hung up on what Obama's sex life is like. I don't ever wonder about that unless I wanna bang with that person.

I don't know about you, but it seems completely heterosexual, straight, and very heterosexually straight and manly for @stephen50right to constantly think about, talk about, and look around for gossip about Barack Obama's penis, what Barack Obama does with his penis, and all sorts of other things related to stuff involving his penis in some way. There's absolutely no latent homosexuality whatsoever to see in this thread, and anyone who brings up things like "it's OK to come out now" is just grabbing at cocks straws.
Bulaba Jones wrote:I don't know about you, but it seems completely heterosexual, straight, and very heterosexually straight and manly for @stephen50right to constantly think about, talk about, and look around for gossip about Barack Obama's penis, what Barack Obama does with his penis, and all sorts of other things related to stuff involving his penis in some way. There's absolutely no latent homosexuality whatsoever to see in this thread, and anyone who brings up things like "it's OK to come out now" is just grabbing at cocks straws.

But substitute the name Donald Trump with a similar article, and there might be over a thousand posts in this thread already, and no doubt a number of them would be yours, crying out how appalled you are by Donald Trump's behavior.

Frankly, all those hypothetical posts about Donald Trump would absolutely be worthwhile. Cocaine use is a serious matter and drug dealing is a felony often punishable by a prison sentence.

Based on this story and the evidence, in my opinion, it's quite likely that Barry boy was a drug dealer, and he is just a lucky fool that he never got caught by law enforcement.
stephen50right wrote:But substitute the name Donald Trump with a similar article, and there might be over a thousand posts in this thread already, and no doubt a number of them would be yours, crying out how appalled you are by Donald Trump's behavior.

Let me get this straight. From this thread, we have learned that there are two "scandals", only one of which the (((mainstream media))) will talk about:

1. Barack Obama had a white girlfriend in college.
2. Donald Trump has been caught on film boasting about sexual assault.

From your point of view, one of these things is disgraceful, anti-Christian, and unAmerican. The other, is Donald Trump being one of the guys. :lol:
Zionist Nationalist wrote:The democrat party was the party that supported slavery and the one that was leading the confederate states
funny how they have changed their skin over the years

Hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:
stephen50right wrote:Obama is still considered the leader of the Democratic Party. Calling him out for the fraud that he is and always will be, has to be of benefit to my side. The Democratic Party is a party based on fraud. They are "democratic" in name only. They actually have no interest in democracy at all, and we all know it.

The entire Western political system is a fraud! It is "democratic" in name only, it is a rigged system, both parties are in fact two wings of the same party. The voters can vote for any candidate, but after the election the candidate has to obey to the instructions of the "deep state", that nobody elected.

And you cannot elect the owners of the MSM, these guys still have an enormous power, and most of them are not loyal to the USA, they are globalists with multiple citizenship!

It is obvious that the puppeteers need docile puppets with a lot of skeletons in their cupboard.
The drug addict and sexual deviant Obama was an ideal puppet, because of his "weaknesses" he was groomed, he got affirmative actions and after the elections he had to serve his masters.

Trump was just a loose cannon, the deep state was not sure if he can be controlled, because of his "anti-establishment" speeches.

But now we know that he can be controlled, he is learning very quickly that after the elections you have just forget what you have promised to the voters and follow the instructions, given by the deep state.
Last edited by ArtAllm on 26 May 2017 22:13, edited 2 times in total.

He's not going to get 12 years. Relax. Yeah, the[…]

And there is clear and objective differences bet[…]

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Increasingly, they're admitting defeat. https://tw[…]