Seth Rich was the Wikileaks source... No doubt about it - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
1. This is not a debate-the-rules forum.

2. This standard is not up for debate.

3. Part of the reason this is standard netiquette is so that people don't spam stupid topics nobody else cares about to the top of the list constantly.

If you would like further discussion about this topic, please take it to the basement.
The Seth Rich angle is a massive credibility hit to Wikileaks, actually.

Seth Rich is being pushed as the person behind the leaks to try to mask Wikileaks's ties to Russian hackers and the person/persons known as Guccifer 2.0, who may just be a front for Russian disinformation. Wikileaks wants to be seen as an impartial operative, so they push this conspiracy theory in order to sew the seeds of doubt. Since their main source of support seems to be intellectually vulnerable people who are susceptible to conspiracy theories, it seemed like a good idea to push this one.

However the problem with conspiracy theories is that they tend to not be true. So the people who would have believed Wikileaks no matter what they said believe this, and the less gullible people will be even more inclined not to believe or support Wikileaks in the future. All the while it becomes more obvious that Wikileaks is on the payroll of Russia.
Hong Wu wrote:I was being reserved in my opinion on Seth Rich but I have never seen the media go this berserk with the anonymous source stories before. They don't seem to care at all about their credibility. Some influential people are clearly badly freaked out about something, enough to risk bodies like the NYT and WaPo who are using anonymous sources to repeatedly accuse Trump of high treason without being able to provide any actual proof. What is worth that kind of risk?

As far as I can see they report on things that actually happen. Shockingly enough, it's what reporters do. :lol:
Beren wrote:It's always a conspiracy theory vs a lone nut/hero theory. 9/11 may be an exception because there were a bunch of nuts, not just one.

Well, the CT, promoted by the lying media, like "Russians did it" or "Arabs did it", are usually the most stupid conspiracy theories.

But if you repeat something very stupid one million times, people get tired and forget that the CT is stupid.

Decky wrote:The only reason the evidence is absent is Mossad destroying it. The absence of evidence is actually evidence in itself. Who destroyed all the evidence and why? If nothing was going on why would it all have been destroyed? Answer that!

And Mossad sometimes creates "fake evidence". The "Muslim perpetrators" sometimes "forget" their identification papers or holy books on the site, and these artefacts do not burn and never get lost.

Or, according to the official CT the "Russian hackers" are so stupid that they leave traces.

Now we know, that the secret services can create fake traces and make their own hacking look like "Russian hacking".
Last edited by ArtAllm on 21 May 2017 18:30, edited 2 times in total.
I used to hate all these attempts to discredit the media, but now I'm starting to understand that it's a good thing. The more that stupid racists get other stupid racists to stop consuming the media, the more tailored it's going to be to substantive articles that actually contain real news.

By the way, if the Russians seriously had nothing to do with the Trump campaign, why did Manafort and Flynn resign? I'll let you chew on that and spit out some piece of Russian propaganda.

Here's something else that will trigger you: 9/11 was not an inside job! :D
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:By the way, if the Russians seriously had nothing to do with the Trump campaign, why did Manafort and Flynn resign?

They were dangerous for the self-elected "deep state", and Trump is just a puppet, but the puppeteers are not "them Russians".

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Here's something else that will trigger you: 9/11 was not an inside job! :D

Are you referring to the "dancing Israelis"?

BTW, what about the JFK assassination, the strange death of Rudolf Hess, Jörg Haider and Jürgen Möllemann, the Lavon Affair, the Barschel Affiar and the attack on the USS Liberty?

Do you believe in the official CT, promoted by the lying media?

:roll:

BTW, in the case of Lavon Affair, the official CT was eventually debunked by the Israelis, because USA is such a pathetic state.

Israelis can kill Americans and the lying (((media))) will still promote the idea that Israel is the best friend of the USA.
ArtAllm wrote:They were dangerous for the self-elected "deep state", and Trump is just a puppet, but the puppeteers are not "them Russians".

Are you referring to the "dancing Israelis"?

I'm referring to the Al Qaeda operatives who crashed 747's into buildings.

BTW, what about the JFK assassination, the strange death of Jörg Haider and Jürgen Möllemann, the Lavon Affair, the Barschel Affiar, and the attack on the USS Liberty?

Do you believe the official CT? :roll:

Every road leads to Israel with you, huh?

I don't know about the others, but I know the JFK assassination was some loser who couldn't even defect to Russia properly and had delusions of grandeur.

I tend to believe the story with the best available evidence. Usually that lines up with the official story but there are times it doesn't. Like the official story about the founding of the United States. They say it was about taxation without representation but it was really all about that money.
Welcome back LV, I was beginning to think that we weren't worth ShariaBlue's notice ;)

Latest theory is two Mexican gangsters were found dead a day after the assassination. One was volunteering for Hillary's campaign. There isn't much to this allegation but some people are arguing that one of them was the guy who shot Seth Rich and then they killed the hitman.

More tangible news is that people want the security camera footage from surrounding areas released, it has stayed private so far but people think some of it might contain footage of Seth Rich's killer.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:I'm referring to the Al Qaeda operatives who crashed 747's into buildings.

So you believe in the official CT, which is the most idiotic of all CT.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:I don't know about the others....

Do you believe that ignorance is bliss?
If you do not know about the historical event I have listed, go and educate yourself!

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:.. but I know the JFK assassination was some loser who couldn't even defect to Russia properly and had delusions of grandeur.

That is another idiotic official CT.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:I tend to believe the story with the best available evidence.

I cannot imagine that you are interested in available evidence and that you do your own research.
You yourself admitted that you do not know anything about the Lavon Affair or the attach on the USS Liberty, and that speaks volumes!
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:^ I know about them, just not enough to give an opinion on them. I do know enough about 9/11 and the JFK assassination to give my opinions on those. And yeah, the "official story", if you want to call it that, has the most supporting evidence in both cases.

I use to believe the JFK official story was a cover up when younger. Then I read more about ballistic science.

I'm sorry but the official story is correct, it was just very badly worded to make the bullet sound like it made some weird moves, it didn't. Kennedy was travelling in a motor vehicle that suddenly accelerated, plus the exit wound pushed him back TOWARDS where the bullet came from.

There is no doubt Osward, who WAS a lone nut, shot him from the book Depository window.
colliric wrote:I use to believe the JFK official story was a cover up when younger. Then I read more about ballistic science.

I'm sorry but the official story is correct, it was just very badly worded to make the bullet sound like it made some weird moves, it didn't. Kennedy was travelling in a motor vehicle that suddenly accelerated, plus the exit wound pushed him back TOWARDS where the bullet came from.

There is no doubt Osward, who WAS a lone nut, shot him from the book Depository window.

The name of the framed person was Oswald, not "Osward".

:D

I cannot imagine that you did any research of JFK assassination, because you do not know how the name of the claimed killer is spelled.

I doubt that you yourself can hit a target, moving in a distance of 80 m, with this kind of weapon in NORMAL conditions, when you are calm and your hands are not shaking.

And I cannot imagine that you know ballistics better, than say the experts of the Britain's Forensic Science Society.

Oswald (who was conveniently killed) did not have a motive, he consequently denied his guilt, the witnesses contradicted each others and themselves.

The supposed rifle was not of high quality and Oswald was not a good sniper, he could not possibly fire the shots in such a short time at such a distance with such a precision!

The Warren Commission was not interested in any unbiased investigation, they just did a cover up.

BTW, another idiotic official theory is the supposed killing of Bin Laden in May 2011.

Why killing?

Because dead people do not speak, and if you supposedly "bury the body at sea" (which is against the Muslim traditions), you destroy any evidence.

There are people who still believe in the CT about Saddam killing small babies and wanting to attack USA with his non-existent deadly WMD.

Some people are just fact-resistant, they believe in any absurdity, because the absurdities are repeated by official authorities and their lying media.
ArtAllm wrote:The name of the framed person was Oswald, not "Osward".

:D.

Oh comon that was just a typo!

Proof Oswald(or at least whoever was in the sixth floor window) did it:

Modern ballistic analysis is conclusive. The fatal shot originated from the vicinity of the book depository window.

The conspiracy theories are bullshit.
colliric wrote:Oh comon that was just a typo!

Proof Oswald(or at least whoever was in the sixth floor window) did it:

Modern ballistic analysis is conclusive. The fatal shot originated from the vicinity of the book depository window.

The conspiracy theories are bullshit.

I think this is the first time I've ever unequivocally agreed with you on anything and don't feel weird about it. :up:
It has been demonstrated that the rifle that Oswald used was purchased and used by him in a previous assassination attempt and that the rifle was capable of making the shots in the allotted time.

I personally think Kennedy's head wound was inflected by the Secret Service agent with an M16 which accounts for the bullet fragments shown on the X-ray.
I'm not sure your meaning on that. I do know that a lot of the other theories are based off of either poor interpretations of the facts, misunderstandings of eye witness testimony, or general speculation upon the motives for the killing of Kennedy. Unfortunately some things are not as tidy as we want them to be. Sometimes a dude with a dream (a nightmare) can do horrible things given a little bit of luck.
Conspiracy theorists are usually right about one thing at least: that there is/was a conspiracy.

As a matter of fact it's a bit hard to figure out whether how colliric decides if there is/was a conspiracy. However, I would be very cautious myself if I ever happened to agree with him, although in one case out of ten or fifteen even he may nail it by chance.
colliric wrote:Modern ballistic analysis is conclusive. The fatal shot originated from the vicinity of the book depository window.

Ballistics cannot prove that Oswald was shooting, dude, and that there were no other shooters in other locations.

The same with the 911, even if there were some Arabs in the planes, there is no prove that these Arabs directed the planes.
The planes could have been directed like drones.
Besides that the WTC buildings were designed to withstand such accidents.

But even buildings that were not hit suddenly collapsed like in a controlled demolition.
There are other things that prove that the official 911-CT is BS.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]