White Genocide is Underway - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:The question remains: why do you want the power to control who has sex with whom? Are you really that desperate, that you must live your sex life vicariously through other people?

Fucking grow up already.
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/inde ... to-un.html

http://ww.rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf

According to this article and the associated UN studies, Sweden is projected to be a third world country by 2030.

I personally think we are about ten years out from a widespread realization that much of western Europe can be considered irrelevant from a global perspective.
The leap in logic from a un projection to "brown people are going to destroy everything in europe *screams of terror*" is so staggeringly profound that I was temporarily stunned by your credulousness.
Sweden going down the shitter could be a consequence of its left leaning political economy as much as its large immigrant population. During the cold war those east of the berlin wall were as pure white as snowflakes and had comparable IQs to those west of the wall but third world conditions prevailed nonetheless.

Also there is a good chance that the rest of europe will not follow Sweden's example.
Hong Wu wrote:http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

http://ww.rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf

According to this article and the associated UN studies, Sweden is projected to be a third world country by 2030.

I personally think we are about ten years out from a widespread realization that much of western Europe can be considered irrelevant from a global perspective.

That was some weird projection of figures from 2010, that we already know was going in the wrong direction. It predicted their measure of HDI for Sweden would go from 0.949 in 2010 to 0.941 in 2015. However, when we look at the real UN HDI figures, we find Sweden's figure was 0.901 in 2010, and 0.913 in 2015 -ie still increasing (they were overtaken in the rankings by Iceland and Hong Kong, dropped behind New Zealand whom they had been equal with, but Sweden overtook Liechtenstein and the UK).

So all you've shown is that the study wasn't a very good projection (and how they managed to project a decrease, I can't tell; Sweden's HDI in 1990 was 0.815, and 0.877 in 2000).

@Agent Steel, please answer the question, since it's what your OP was about: why do you want the power to control who has sex with whom? Are you implying that grown-ups all want to control who everyone else has sex with? Another question for you: what has your OP go to do with genocide?
SolarCross wrote:I hate to spoil your dream of a genetically homogenous human species but it is never going to happen, no world spanning government will ever have the overwhelming totalitarian power to do that. Left to chance humans strains mix unevenly resulting in more races not less. See racial mixing is not a new thing. It happened on a large scale continuously through history and pre-history in many places:

- Where Caucasian people and Negroid people intersect in the middle east & north africa, making the arab sub-type.

- Where Caucasian and Mongoloid people intersect in central asia making the turkic tamarind sub type

- Where caucasian and polynesian intersected in south america following the european colonisation of the americas making the mestizo or latina sub-type.

A perfect blending is impossible so any blending that does happen will just result in more distinct races not less.

First of all, I was clearly being facetious. Secondly, if races are so fungible that more races can be created then it hardly seems necessary for them to be considered a biological category in the first place. Race as a social concept, of course, cannot be ignored, but biologically it's just not a useful concept. It's much more useful to isolate haplotypes or look at a specific genetic mutation or anything else really except a tired concept invented to justify large-scale racial slavery.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:First of all, I was clearly being facetious. Secondly, if races are so fungible that more races can be created then it hardly seems necessary for them to be considered a biological category in the first place. Race as a social concept, of course, cannot be ignored, but biologically it's just not a useful concept. It's much more useful to isolate haplotypes or look at a specific genetic mutation or anything else really except a tired concept invented to justify large-scale racial slavery.

That wasn't clear at all but whatever. Dog breeds are just as fungible and like human races increasing in diversity over time. In the year dot dogs were just a few species of wolf which hardly looked any different from each other as per your ideal. Thousands of years on there are thousands of races or breeds of dog. Many breeds are created through hybridisation/ mongrels, just as with turks, latinas and arabs.

The biological concept is and should be basically politicaly neutral, race as a social concept however is not and is used for political capital, however in the present day that social use of race is not perpetrated by white people very much at all and is mostly used by non-white people against whites. Or by very confused whites who have changed sides out of mental illness or induced guilt (yourself?).

The poo eater Karlergi was one of these early racists although he fancied jews to be the master race and desired the white people to be mixed up with negroid people in order to reduce their intelligence making them easier for jews to govern. If you are looking for racism as a pretext for racial slavery Karlergi is your man, just don't drink his kool aid as he peed in it.
By ThirdTerm

The men at the workshop came from Iraq, Syria and the Lebanon. At least these refugees in Germany are genetically close to Europeans. If you look at their genetic makeup, their haplotypes are quite similar to European haplotypes. The only difference is the presence of the African hg E at a higher frequency (12%), compared to 3-5% in Germany. The J2 group accounts for 20.8% of Syrians, other Y-DNA haplogroups include the E1B1B 12.0%, I 5.0%, R1a 10.0% and R1b 15.0%.

Last edited by ThirdTerm on 25 Jun 2017 20:03, edited 1 time in total.
SolarCross wrote:That wasn't clear at all but whatever. Dog breeds are just as fungible and like human races increasing in diversity over time. In the year dot dogs were just a few species of wolf which hardly looked any different from each other as per your ideal. Thousands of years on there are thousands of races or breeds of dog. Many breeds are created through hybridisation/ mongrels, just as with turks, latinas and arabs.

Please note that breeds of dogs are deliberately created by dog breeders. Human races are not. To assume that the two are going to follow a similar dynamic makes no sense.

The biological concept is and should be basically politicaly neutral, race as a social concept however is not and is used for political capital, however in the present day that social use of race is not perpetrated by white people very much at all and is mostly used by non-white people against whites. Or by very confused whites who have changed sides out of mental illness or induced guilt (yourself?).

This paragraph seems to be almost entirely incorrect. Simply ignoring racism by whites is not an argument for whatever it is you believe.

The poo eater Karlergi was one of these early racists although he fancied jews to be the master race and desired the white people to be mixed up with negroid people in order to reduce their intelligence making them easier for jews to govern. If you are looking for racism as a pretext for racial slavery Karlergi is your man, just don't drink his kool aid as he peed in it.

If this is the best example of white genocide, then I think we can agree that the idea of white genocide is laughable.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Please note that breeds of dogs are deliberately created by dog breeders. Human races are not. To assume that the two are going to follow a similar dynamic makes no sense.

Some human races came about through conscious choice such as with the spanish that went to the americas and consciously mated with the native population and thereby creating a new race that has characteristics of both parent lineages but is also distinct from both and so a new thing. It makes no sense for you to deny the past.
Pants-of-dog wrote:This paragraph seems to be almost entirely incorrect. Simply ignoring racism by whites is not an argument for whatever it is you believe.

Racism is a kind of tribalism and we all do it. There is no need to ignore it but equally there is no need to ignore the racism of any non-whites. Being pro one's own kind and to some extent disparaging of the other kind is normal enough and in moderation perfectly healthy. More troubling to me is white racism against other whites... That is truly pathological.
Pants-of-dog wrote:If this is the best example of white genocide, then I think we can agree that the idea of white genocide is laughable.

For once I agree the Karlergi plan is doomed to failure.

Interestingly the Nazi's pathological hatred of jews appears to have come from reading Karlergi. History would perhaps have turned out very differently, for european jewry in particular, if the Nazis had not taken shit eating idiots like Karlergi seriously.
Last edited by SolarCross on 25 Jun 2017 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
I dont understand how cucks in this tread can defend this? This is humiliating and insulting. It begs the question why go as far as to teach migrants how to pickup German women specifically?

Although this whole thing is probably a sex-ed attempt by the German government. This also begs the question, why bring hordes of migrants into your country that dont even know how sexual reproduction works?
Albert wrote:I dont understand how cucks in this tread can defend this? This is humiliating and insulting. It begs the question why go as far as to teach migrants how to pickup German women specifically?

Aren't the cucks the ones not having sex?

I still fuck frequently. I also don't fear immigrants learning social expectations in my society. I will still be fucking a girl whenever this happens. Wouldn't the cucks be the ones that would lose out to women having more choices?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So the new aid package has given Joe Biden some le[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]