White Genocide is Underway - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Indeed, it's a little known fact that all Muslims are secretly gay. The only way to vaccinate himself is to get regular injections.
The Germans protecting and whitewashing Arab (mainly Palestinian) terror while the Arabs are open about the mutual interest

Abdullah Kan'an, secretary-general of the Royal Committee for al-Quds Affairs in Jordan, summarized the long-term objectives of the media plan, two of which are of special note: Convincing the EU that a solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict was in its vital interest, thus helping Europeans (especially Germans) free themselves of their guilt complex vis-à-vis the Jews and the weight of history more generally.

-Abdullah Kan'an, "Media Plan for Publicising the Cause of Al Quds, Al Sharif in the West and Mechanisms for Its Implementation," Protection of Islamic and Christian Holy Sites in Palestine, Second International Conference, Amman, Nov. 23-25, 2004 (Rabat: ISESCO, 2007), p. 195.
After reading every sing post in this thread I am stunned.

White genocide is unlikely to happen any time soon. Or if it is happening, it is due to terrorists targeting the whites. But in terrorist attacks, the victims are not just white. So it cannot be white genocide.
Decky wrote:Would it be a bad thing if there were fewer Germans?

Indeed. RACIAL SCIENCE™ has long ago proven that Germans are not white. The non-white Germans coming into the Americas will never be able to acclimate to White Civilization™ any more than they could change their completions to become white.

Ben Franklin wrote:why should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

...And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

This is something we can agree about so far as the Germans are concerned.

The Middle Easterners, for all their faults, have been connected to the West since at least Alexander the Great. They have been blessed with Roman civilization, and early Christian civilization that exists today.

All things that the swarthy Germans have been deprived.

I wish the politically correct cucks that hate free speech would finally start admitting that the United States, and the West in general, has a German problem first and foremost.
sing post

[youtube]wlR0KElxxVg[/youtube]

:)
@The Immortal Goon ,
SolarCross wrote:
I hate to spoil your dream of a genetically homogenous human species but it is never going to happen, no world spanning government will ever have the overwhelming totalitarian power to do that. Left to chance humans strains mix unevenly resulting in more races not less. See racial mixing is not a new thing. It happened on a large scale continuously through history and pre-history in many places:

- Where Caucasian people and Negroid people intersect in the middle east & north africa, making the arab sub-type.

- Where Caucasian and Mongoloid people intersect in central asia making the turkic tamarind sub type

- Where caucasian and polynesian intersected in south america following the european colonisation of the americas making the mestizo or latina sub-type.

A perfect blending is impossible so any blending that does happen will just result in more distinct races not less.
The Immortal Goon wrote:Aren't the cucks the ones not having sex?

I still fuck frequently. I also don't fear immigrants learning social expectations in my society. I will still be fucking a girl whenever this happens. Wouldn't the cucks be the ones that would lose out to women having more choices?
TIG, why are you asking me all these childish questions? Also, it is virtue to have sex with less women then more.
I'll see your quoting of SolarCross's whining about being special, and raise you the Smithsonian:

The Smithsonian wrote:Modern Human Diversity - Genetics
People today look remarkably diverse on the outside. But how much of this diversity is genetically encoded? How deep are these differences between human groups? First, compared with many other mammalian species, humans are genetically far less diverse – a counterintuitive finding, given our large population and worldwide distribution. For example, the subspecies of the chimpanzee that lives just in central Africa, Pan troglodytes troglodytes, has higher levels of diversity than do humans globally, and the genetic differentiation between the western (P. t. verus) and central (P. t. troglodytes) subspecies of chimpanzees is much greater than that between human populations.

Early studies of human diversity showed that most genetic diversity was found between individuals rather than between populations or continents and that variation in human diversity is best described by geographic gradients, or clines. A wide-ranging study published in 2004 found that 87.6% percent of the total modern human genetic diversity isaccounted for by the differences between individuals, and only 9.2% between continents. In general, 5%–15% of genetic variation occurs between large groups living on different continents, with the remaining majority of the variation occurring within such groups (Lewontin 1972; Jorde et al. 2000a; Hinds et al. 2005). These results show that when individuals are sampled from around the globe, the pattern seen is not a matter of discrete clusters – but rather gradients in genetic variation (gradual geographic variations in allele frequencies) that extend over the entire world. Therefore,there is no reason to assume that major genetic discontinuities exist between peoples on different continents or "races." The authors of the 2004 study say that they ‘see no reason to assume that "races" represent any units of relevance for understanding human genetic history. An exception may be genes where different selection regimes have acted in different geographical regions. However, even in those cases, the genetic discontinuities seen are generally not "racial" or continental in nature but depend on historical and cultural factors that are more local in nature’ (Serre and Pääbo 2004: 1683-1684).

Let's look at this though.

You decided that you didn't like Ben Franklin's description of race. Why not?

You instead decide that there are these laughably firm lines somewhere in which different races exist, because SolarCross said so.

This is completely counter to everything we know about genetics.

And as implied, this is not what people thought a hundred years ago, when Celts were considered African; and two hundred years ago when Germans weren't white.

Now, after a thousand years of being completely wrong, you think the same horseshit feelings you are having will trump mapping the human genome because--what, you want to feel like a special victim?

Forgive me for not being impressed with this horseshit. I'll stick with science instead of your feelings.

Albert wrote:TIG, why are you asking me all these childish questions? Also, it is virtue to have sex with less women then more.

My question was whether when you say, "cucks," you mean people not having sex, or people having sex.

It seems that you don't know what that slur means :lol:

But, I'll admit, it is a funny image to think of you getting on /redpill and whining, "This guy is in my room fucking my girlfriend right now. He literally has a different woman every night, and my girlfriend is his designated Thursday. What a cuck, amiright? I hate cucks so bad, all they do is fuck the girlfriends of us red-pillers and we have to just sit here and listen to it the whole time."
Decky wrote:Would it be such a bad thing if there were fewer Germans? They are traitors to whiteness anyway, they caused both World Wars and are thus responsible for more white deaths than any other nation in history. I have never understood why the white pride lot bum the Krauts so much. I will never understand right wingers, everything they believe is totally contrary to something else that they believe and they never see the contradiction.

One one hand they say they believe in social Darwinism and believe whites are the master race and on the other hand they think we will start dying like red squirrels if we have to compete with non whites, which is it, how can you have both?

:D
MistyTiger wrote:After reading every sing post in this thread I am stunned.

White genocide is unlikely to happen any time soon. Or if it is happening, it is due to terrorists targeting the whites. But in terrorist attacks, the victims are not just white. So it cannot be white genocide.

The feeling is mutual. The video I shared gives detailed instructions on how to depopulate the native Germans and replace them with foreigners, I am rightfully outraged, and I'M seen as the bad guy. What a sick, appalling world we live in.

By the way, judging by the youtube comments on the video, nearly everyone is on my side. Nearly EVERYONE. So consider how stupid you look for saying I'm wrong here.
By the way, judging by the youtube comments on the video, nearly everyone is on my side. Nearly EVERYONE. So consider how stupid you look for saying I'm wrong here.

:lol:

Wait.... you're serious?! :eh:
Agent Steel wrote:The feeling is mutual. The video I shared gives detailed instructions on how to depopulate the native Germans and replace them with foreigners, I am rightfully outraged, and I'M seen as the bad guy. What a sick, appalling world we live in.

They are not replacing anyone. As @SolarCross wrote, "Where Caucasian people and Negroid people intersect in the middle east & north africa, making the arab sub-type."

The Arabs of MENA itself (that is the Arabs outside the original Arabs of the Arabia peninsula) are of mixed races, it will happen again on European soil.

The hysterical comments of the xenophobes are natural response of transition period. Most of the Germans are surprisingly accepting the situation.

Look what they have in common? This interest can be a cement.

Last edited by noir on 27 Jun 2017 00:13, edited 1 time in total.
noir wrote:They are not replacing anyone. As @SolarCross wrote, "Where Caucasian people and Negroid people intersect in the middle east & north africa, making the arab sub-type."

The MENA itself (arabs outside the original Arabs of the Arabia peninsula) are of mixed races, it will happen again on European soil.

This blubbering pity party only works if one were to have absolutely no knowledge of genetics in any way whatsoever. Which, I suppose, means that we'll have to hear continued whining from people that want to be seen as victims.
As said, the danger is this Islamo Germanic solidarity. It can revive German militarism which was ostensibly suppressed after the war. Europe future is bleak and German elites knowingly took this path.

Here an Islamic sermon talks about breeding with the Germans. They are not going to replace anyone. Even the terrorist incidents in European soil are remarkably less that than they do to one another. It's not genocide. And it's not going to change the elites views on them either.

noir wrote:Most of the Germans are surprisingly accepting the situation.

No they're not. I've been to Germany. 4 times. I've never met anyone who says they want to have Muslims there. This is the opinion of one crooked, left-wing politician who has lost her mind. It's hard enough to get into Germany as a white person. If you're a Muslim you are not welcome in Germany.
The Arabs of MENA itself (that is the Arabs outside the original Arabs of the Arabia peninsula) are of mixed races, it will happen again on European soil.

The Arabs and Jews belong to the core haplotype known as Haplogroup J1 and they have different degrees of African admixture in addition to that, 14% in Saudi Arabia, 12% in Syria and 3-5% in Germany. The Cohen Modal Haplotype, which also belongs to Haplogroup J, was a component of the ancient Israelite population and its frequency is 57.8% in the modern Israeli population.

Background
Human origins and migration models proposing the Horn of Africa as a prehistoric exit route to Asia have stimulated molecular genetic studies in the region using uniparental loci. However, from a Y-chromosome perspective, Saudi Arabia, the largest country of the region, has not yet been surveyed. To address this gap, a sample of 157 Saudi males was analyzed at high resolution using 67 Y-chromosome binary markers. In addition, haplotypic diversity for its most prominent J1-M267 lineage was estimated using a set of 17 Y-specific STR loci.

Results
Saudi Arabia differentiates from other Arabian Peninsula countries by a higher presence of J2-M172 lineages. It is significantly different from Yemen mainly due to a comparative reduction of sub-Saharan Africa E1-M123 and Levantine J1-M267 male lineages. Around 14% of the Saudi Arabia Y-chromosome pool is typical of African biogeographic ancestry, 17% arrived to the area from the East across Iran, while the remainder 69% could be considered of direct or indirect Levantine ascription. Interestingly, basal E-M96* (n = 2) and J-M304* (n = 3) lineages have been detected, for the first time, in the Arabian Peninsula. Coalescence time for the most prominent J1-M267 haplogroup in Saudi Arabia (11.6 ± 1.9 ky) is similar to that obtained previously for Yemen (11.3 ± 2) but significantly older that those estimated for Qatar (7.3 ± 1.8 ) and UAE (6.8 ± 1.5).

Conclusion
The Y-chromosome genetic structure of the Arabian Peninsula seems to be mainly modulated by geography. The data confirm that this area has mainly been a recipient of gene flow from its African and Asian surrounding areas, probably mainly since the last Glacial maximum onwards. Although rare deep rooting lineages for Y-chromosome haplogroups E and J have been detected, the presence of more basal clades supportive of the southern exit route of modern humans to Eurasian, were not found.

https://bmcgenet.biomedcentral.com/arti ... 2156-10-59
Last edited by ThirdTerm on 27 Jun 2017 00:51, edited 1 time in total.

There are dozens of "white" countries i[…]

You mean a League of Nations Mandate. Before that[…]

Oh, you mean the misquoted comments? Or you mean t[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Listen, there is a fact: 1) Russians channels we[…]