White Genocide is Underway - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
@Agent Steel They are not doing anything against it. Of course they prefer the old order but their elites decided it's not sustainable and they are fine with it. Even the PEGIDA demos are mainly of old people while the welcome crowd are of the young. The sermon read of the future is seasonable and realistic.
@ThirdTerm Indeed. The future is admixture and not genocide.

MistyTiger wrote:After reading every sing post in this thread I am stunned.

White genocide is unlikely to happen any time soon. Or if it is happening, it is due to terrorists targeting the whites. But in terrorist attacks, the victims are not just white. So it cannot be white genocide.

This. They are not targeting Whites more than they target one another.
The will always be White folks who will breed with Negroes. Hell, American Black are a product of this interbreeding which explains why American Blacks have an average I.Q. of 85 versus a sub-Saharan African of 70.
Suntzu wrote:The will always be White folks who will breed with Negroes. Hell, American Black are a product of this interbreeding which explains why American Blacks have an average I.Q. of 85 versus a sub-Saharan African of 70.

That genocide can not come soon enough.
Suntzu wrote:The will always be White folks who will breed with Negroes. Hell, American Black are a product of this interbreeding which explains why American Blacks have an average I.Q. of 85 versus a sub-Saharan African of 70.

American blacks = negroes even though a lot of white people raped black women and made them carry the child to term. It would be a lot easier for whites to deny this reality if it weren't a well-known fact that Thomas Jefferson did this a LOT. And the girl who he did this with started having his kids at 14! A child molestor! This is one of the people that everyone looks up to in this country and he was a rapist, slave-owning, child-molester.

Anyway my point is a lot of rape was done and black people have a huge admixture with white people if they are from here. Does that mean that they are a distinct race from "Negroes"? Are they a new race called Negroes distinct from Africans? Or does black really just refer to a specific, culturally-significant property that has been constructed over time to describe a historical condition?

The point is that the genetic component will always be derived from the cultural component. We use a very specific, arbitrary data point in order to justify hundreds of years of prejudice, dehumanization, exploitation, and subjugation. Not just towards blacks but towards everybody. We call this white supremacy, white nationalism, whatever. But it's not genetics.
14 is the age of consent in many countries including some European countries. Obviously it would be illegal in the US in 2017, but I don't think that makes him a child abuser in the 18th century. At least they were of child bearing age, better than can be said of Mohammed.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:American blacks = negroes even though a lot of white people raped black women and made them carry the child to term. It would be a lot easier for whites to deny this reality if it weren't a well-known fact that Thomas Jefferson did this a LOT. And the girl who he did this with started having his kids at 14! A child molestor! This is one of the people that everyone looks up to in this country and he was a rapist, slave-owning, child-molester.

Anyway my point is a lot of rape was done and black people have a huge admixture with white people if they are from here. Does that mean that they are a distinct race from "Negroes"? Are they a new race called Negroes distinct from Africans? Or does black really just refer to a specific, culturally-significant property that has been constructed over time to describe a historical condition?

The point is that the genetic component will always be derived from the cultural component. We use a very specific, arbitrary data point in order to justify hundreds of years of prejudice, dehumanization, exploitation, and subjugation. Not just towards blacks but towards everybody. We call this white supremacy, white nationalism, whatever. But it's not genetics.

Sally Hemmings' mother was half White and Sally Hemmings was three-quarters White and the half-sister of Jefferson's first wife. She had the first of six children when she was in her twenties.
Ter wrote:I don't know about the Spaniards but the Portuguese encouraged their colonists to inter-marry with the locals in their colonies of Angola and Mozambique. Portugal did not consider those territories as colonies but as "overseas provinces". That is why they held on to them until 1975 when the last Portuguese dictator was replaced by a democratic government. The Portuguese were not racist in this respect.

Okay, but this is not what SolarCross was claiming.

--------------

noir wrote:@Pants-of-dog it's not my quote. Please correct it

Sorry. I apologise for the misquote.

Unfortunately, I cannot edit it.

--------------

Agent Steel wrote:The feeling is mutual. The video I shared gives detailed instructions on how to depopulate the native Germans and replace them with foreigners, I am rightfully outraged, and I'M seen as the bad guy. What a sick, appalling world we live in.

It looks like a sex ed video.

Are you saying that white men do not have what it takes to get white women pregnant?

By the way, judging by the youtube comments on the video, nearly everyone is on my side. Nearly EVERYONE. So consider how stupid you look for saying I'm wrong here.

I guess Youtube commenters are morons.
It is not a genocide, it is mismanagement by the political class and the blindness of the middle class.

The middle classes do not understand that their mass immigration project will not work in the long term. It is not racism to acknowledge this. And it is pure stupidity and immorality to think that anyone who opposes it is racist.

"Oh dear honey, he said he doesn't like mass immigration, it must mean he hates immigrants!"

"Yes I know its so terrible, now lets open another bottle of champagne!'
Political Interest wrote:"Oh dear honey, he said he doesn't like mass immigration, it must mean he hates immigrants!"

Actually, he said "White Genocide is Underway". Not quite the same thing. :lol:
Heisenberg wrote:Actually, he said "White Genocide is Underway". Not quite the same thing. :lol:

Well the white genocide idea is very much concerned with mass immigration as a tool of said genocide.

Many hipsters really think they are being cool and anti-racist by opposing open borders, but what they are doing is paving the way for massive social instability. It is the literal definition of white privilege, the privilege to be completely naive about these questions.
I actually agree with the basic premise that "opposition to mass immigration is not racist". However, this pathetic bleating about "white genocide" deserves nothing but contempt. The people who love to deride their opponents as "beta cucks" are now literally terrified that the Swarthy Horde will impregnate "their" women and wipe out the "white race". :lol:
Heisenberg wrote:I actually agree with the basic premise that "opposition to mass immigration is not racist". However, this pathetic bleating about "white genocide" deserves nothing but contempt. The people who love to deride their opponents as "beta cucks" are now literally terrified that the Swarthy Horde will impregnate "their" women and wipe out the "white race". :lol:

Heisenberg, I agree with you, the idea of white genocide is hyperbolic and does not recognise the real issue. And calling someone a cuck used to an inventive way to criticise the American pro-war establishment conservatives but now it is far overused.

We must admit that the Germans giving people sex lessons is pathetic. I am sure these refugees know all about this and many of them are already married. Its more liberal middle class racism, this time from German liberals.

The reason they are getting upset about this is because it alludes to very real issues and legitimate concerns about Merkel's migration policy. We cannot be naive about these issues. I think Europeans just do not understand much about communal relations. We most certainly must help these refugees and the far right are being somewhat extreme in their analysis, but we cannot be naive either. A massive demographic shift would be tragic. Anyone who doesn't agree really understands very little about the world.
You can't build community with only parasites and without patriotism. Open borders and world goverment brought EU to current situation, though most of them are too blind to notice what will bring them the future.
noir wrote:You can't build community with only parasites and without patriotism.
That's how america was founded.

noir wrote:Open borders and world goverment brought EU to current situation, though most of them are too blind to notice what will bring them the future.

No, imperialism, neo-colonalism and capitalism, brought you here. They know exactly what they were doing and knowing trump he'll do the same.

Her great grandfather was Leon Trotsky. He moved […]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]

Which gives rise to an equally terrible far right[…]

Imagine how delighted you will be when the Circus[…]