Awan Brothers Arrested - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Wow what a surprise that a post by Hong Wu that cited a /pol/ post and two articles, one of which simply cites and repeats the other while offering no new information, turned out to be conspiratard nonsense. It's almost as if PoFo's least informed poster purposely crams his head with bullshit so he can grow mushrooms between his ears. I mean, the OP once genuinely believed Democrats loved Jeff Sessions until he became Trump's AG. It's almost as using an anonymous troll forum full of "ironic" nazis as your primary news source leaves you woefully under and misinformed.

Behold the sharted jorts of sensitive and sheltered men
/pol/ takes a cumshit once again

Oxymandias wrote:@Hong Wu

Also you got this from 4chan? Really? That's your source?

I am very disappoint.

lol yes there is a picture of a 4chan post in the OP.
By MB.
God these people are so unscrupulous, but they're very wealthy so I suppose it's no surprise really.
It's laughable how easy it is to exploit chicken-littles on /pol/ with vaguely conspiratorial nonsense. What's disturbing is how this information is then lapped up the "true believers" as evidence for their already established idealogical biases.
Some of them know it's bullshit. But because 4chan and r\donald are largely populated by disaffected basement dwelling loners they adopt the identity of a meme warrior and become useful idiots for Trump. It's a lazy way of finding an identity by copy/pasting shit and then pretending you have a hobby.

Even without the Trump stuff this leads to non-whites going to 4chan meets and doing the steepled fingers Jew pose or more hilariously showing up to fight antifa at protests dressed as Roman soldiers waving Kekistan flags.

Which reminds me of one of my favorite Chapo jokes: "Uh yeah I imagine there's a lot of marines who come back from Iraq and Afghanistan who will be the first to tell you: 'The real war is in Kekistan.'"
By Hong Wu
@The Immortal Goon this isn't a Seth Rich thread, first.

Second, someone filing a lawsuit proves nothing in of itself. People understand things like this.

Third, the Awan brother's story is alive and well. A Clinton-connected lawyer is defending them which some people find odd if this has no relationship to the greater DNC.
Hong Wu wrote:@The Immortal Goon this isn't a Seth Rich thread, first.

Second, someone filing a lawsuit proves nothing in of itself. People understand things like this.

Third, the Awan brother's story is alive and well. A Clinton-connected lawyer is defending them which some people find odd if this has no relationship to the greater DNC.

"I think we're going to be hearing about this story for a long time," said Hong Wu. Then, the board room erupted into laughter.

And he heard their laughter as he walked down the hall. And it echoed in the elevator, and throughout the lobby, and he heard it ringing in his ears as he tried to fall asleep.

They all laughed. But Hong Wu was right. Sort of.

@Hong Wu

I agree with @SpecialOlympian, all Kekistanis must be banned from entering the US. The Kekistanis are all violent, misogynist, and are savages and the Kekistani religion, Memeism, is against our culture and is the religion of MSKK, the Memistic State of Kraq and Kyria. On a further note I think that our culture should go back to our violent, misogynist, and savage roots since I'm a neckbread and I feel sad about my life so I need purpose in it.
Oxymandias wrote:@Hong Wu

I agree with @SpecialOlympian, all Kekistanis must be banned from entering the US. The Kekistanis are all violent, misogynist, and are savages and the Kekistani religion, Memeism, is against our culture and is the religion of MSKK, the Memistic State of Kraq and Kyria. On a further note I think that our culture should go back to our violent, misogynist, and savage roots since I'm a neckbread and I feel sad about my life so I need purpose in it.

How could a movement made up of these goons could somehow be devoid of any intellectual rigor and authority?

Oh please post those too :lol: Very obvious p[…]

No, it does not. It is governed by the rather vagu[…]

Go tell this to all states that have establishe[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we[…]