Paid Domestic Terrorism By Democrats - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
mikema63 wrote:Corporations have rules, internally and externally, multiple people run them and make decisions together and they are controlled by their shareholders and their actions are accountable to those shareholders.

You have a very whimsical view of very rigerously studied phenomenon like corporate institutions and group behavior.

Not that I really expected a right wing reactionary liberal to do anything other than screech about how we can never analyze groups as functional units and to ignore anything but a mythologized view of the atomized individual.

lol, you might want to check yourself for the crazy juice. Is that the kind of thing a rational person says? Why no, no it isn't.

You might want to also note that not all private businesses are corporations, some especially small businesses have a sole proprietor, also many corporations are so-called "not for profit" as in charities and government institutions. The Church of Scientology is formally a constellation of corporations under law, just saying.

Question: if suicide bombers found a use for a corporate identity (say as for example to leverage economies of scale in the purchase of C4) would that alter the rationality of suicide bombing?

... Also, Hamas doesn't need to be eradicated. E[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

If I were a Palestinian living under occupation, […]

I wasn't sure exactly what the liberal response w[…]

The importance of out-breeding

https://external-content.duckduckgo.c[…]