Seth Rich Leaked DNC Emails to WikiLeaks - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
WikiLeaks DNC email leaks not a Russian Hack

Published on Aug 2, 2017
Seymour Hersh is a no BS Investigative Journalist. Seymour Hersh, Hersh presents “a narrative of ‘RussiaGate’ lies and the Wikileaks publication of DNC Leaked emails are tied to Seth Rich a DNC Data Staffer in Washington, DC.

Seymour Hersh Bombshell: Seth Rich Leaked DNC Emails to WikiLeaks and Russian Hacking Story Is False

Published on Aug 2, 2017
The mainstream media is completely blacklisting any mention of the bombshell revelations by investigative reporter Seymour Hersh about murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich, in which Hersh explained how Rich was Wikileaks’ source for the DNC leak and how the “Russian hacking” story was completely concocted by former CIA director John Brennan, Infowars reports.

In an audio tape obtained by Big League Politics, Hersh says he saw an FBI report leaked to him by an insider which confirms that Rich had contacted Wikileaks with sample emails from the DNC leak and asked for payment for the full data dump.

“All I know is that he offered a sample, an extensive sample, I’m sure dozens of emails, and said ‘I want money.’ Later, WikiLeaks did get the password, he had a DropBox, a protected DropBox,” he said. They got access to the DropBox,” added Hersh.

The Pulitzer Prize-winning author said Seth Rich first contacted Wikileaks in late Spring of last year and that the DNC later tried to cover up the truth by inventing the story that Russia had hacked their systems and that this was part of a disinformation operation overseen by former CIA director John Brennan.

Published on Aug 4, 2017
Former CIA Analyst Ray McGovern Explains How The DNC Hack Was Used To Cover-Up The Election Stolen From Bernie Sanders

Ray McGovern, a 27-year veteran of the CIA and co-founder of VIPS (Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity) speaks on DNC hacks.

Roger Stone breaks down Seymour Hersh Seth Rich, Awan, Brennan, Andrew McCabe much more 8/2/17

Hindsite wrote:It is strange that this thread is a conspiracy theory and the thread on Trump and Russiagate is not.

Because one is a live investigation by the highest authorities and widely documented, and the other is a mad vendetta against a presidential candidate who already lost.
Lexington wrote:Because one is a live investigation by the highest authorities and widely documented, and the other is a mad vendetta against a presidential candidate who already lost.

Yeah, widely documented by FAKE News. No evidence of Russian collusion has yet to emerge.

Or it could be because jimjam, a liberal buddy, started the thread, Trump and Russiagate.
George Soros owed me a favor. So I told him, "George, my buddy jimjam started a thread about Russiagate, but there's this new thread by another guy who isn't a liberal (Marxist) like me, can you help me?" So he said he took care of it by instructing TIG to move this thread. True story.
Hindsite wrote:It is strange that this thread is a conspiracy theory and the thread on Trump and Russiagate is not.

Maybe you should open a Clinton or DNC megathread and post your videos there instead of posting them in Trump and Russiagate. I wonder though whether it would become a megathread as nobody is really interested in the Clintons and their affairs anymore.

INFOWARS is not a credible source. Unless, of course, you think that the government controls the weather, or that there is a conspiracy to have child sex slavery on mars.

When you find a new source, it's a good idea to at least verify some of the other material that has been presented to decide if the source is credible.

Some of my slower freshmen students also have problems with this.

Here are a two basic links that may help:

Purdue

Mason
The Immortal Goon wrote:INFOWARS is not a credible source. Unless, of course, you think that the government controls the weather, or that there is a conspiracy to have child sex slavery on mars.

When you find a new source, it's a good idea to at least verify some of the other material that has been presented to decide if the source is credible.

Some of my slower freshmen students also have problems with this.

Here are a two basic links that may help:

Purdue

Mason

Not all of this comes from InfoWars, but from a credible investigative journalist. And isn't it possible that InfoWars can interview credible quests too?
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]