Charlottesville False Flag Operation - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Buzz62 wrote:OK your friend is a double-Jew of some sort...or are you making a special point of saying you have a Jewish friend? And...OH MY GAWD...he HAD to watch people with swastika flags and chanting anti-Jew stuff. Wait...he didn't HAVE to watch. The internet is chalk full of anti-Jew stuff. Is he forced to read it? Perhaps you're just a little overly sensitive, or maybe a little disingenuous?

I wonder how the cuban exiles feel about all the yanks running around in Che "firing squad" Guevara T-shirts? How would a descendant of a white russian exile feel about all these goons running around America with commie flags?

There is no end of potential for being offended out there.
blackjack21 wrote:BLM supporters have killed scores of police officers now.

:lol:

When I was a kid Final Fantasy III was a big deal. The internet was just starting and rumours were all over the place about how you could secretly activate certain parts of the game. There was this super-secret sword, for instance, that you could supposedly get by fighting 18,000 battles in the Dragon Forest.

It was bullshit.

However, that did not stop people from posting that you could resurrect certain characters. To do this mission, you needed the special sword, then you would need to complete more tasks.

It was bullshit predicated upon bullshit.

Once you had some of these resurrected characters in your party, you could then open up a whole new part of the game by going on some other missions.

It was bullshit predicated upon bullshit predicated upon bullshit.

And this is basically where this thread has gone. It's the cry of the first year philosophy student that wants to end all discussion in a Civil War class so we can question whether anybody is, "really free," if you need to drink water to survive. It is the endless bullshit on bullshit in 90s chat rooms about video games people can't stop thinking about.

It is everything except the objective use of facts.

At some level, Occam's razor needs to be deployed. Is it more likely that there are white supremacists in the United States and one of them did something tragic, or that there is an elaborate international conspiracy that wants to make people on this board feel sad?
Lexington wrote:How many people do you think saw this act of violence?

Hundreds of people were there in a public place with men and women from the public everywhere. My friend was there. It is utterly impossible for this to have been the conspiracy you are imagining.

Did your friend witness Heyer's death though?

My question is simple; where is Heyer in any videos or photos. The jury is going to have to have the answers to these questions in order to convict the guy they said hit her.

blackjack21 wrote:I guess that's possible. I didn't realize that the FBI staged false flag ops. I guess I'm still a bit naive.

Yes, they are on record for at least their involvement in, or outright many events. Some leftist even wrote a book about all the terror plots that the FBI have created over the past ten years.

The 1993 World Trade Center bombing is still the best example of FBI's involvement in terror operations.

Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast

Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad A. Salem, should be used, the informer said.

Neo-Nazi Threatmaker Accused of Working for FBI

Here is the SPLC's take on FBI informant Hal Turner. At this point, it was not yet confirmed in court that he was FBI, but it had been rumored for at least a year before this article.

Turner, 45, has developed a reputation as one of the hardest-line racists on the radical right since starting up his radio show seven years ago. He has routinely ranted about such things as a “Portable N***** Lyncher” machine and slimed those he hates as “savage Negro beasts,” “bull-dyke lesbians,” “f****ts” and worse.

Catwell's rhetoric is nearly identical to Turners, like they were reading off the same script. They both had an interest in economics, although Cantwell's libertarian bias is pronounced.

And although Cantwell never called for violence directly like Turner did, he did say numerous times that there would come a point in time where it would be a necessary solution to certain problems.

And it's odd that Cantwell was arrested for tear gassing someone, when he himself and others were tear gassed by leftists and they weren't arrested.

His now famous crying video is very bad acting and it seems that his crying was meant to demoralize his followers by showing them that they were following a complete pussy.

The fact that this guy did an interview with the SPLC, got on Vice after Charlottesville and became a central figure in this saga cannot be just a random set of coincidences.

And also Hal Turner has done serving his sentence and he is back doing radio again, so Cantwell's arrest may not be the end of him.

Radical Agenda EP335 – SPLC and Chill

I had a chat with Stephen Lemons from the Southern Poverty Law Center yesterday afternoon.

Here's Cantwell's crazy interview with the SPLC :?:

Rich wrote:You only need a small minority committed to violence, they can create a partisan situation where violence quickly escalates and "moderate" participants on both sides become, enraged, radicalised and commit acts that they never intended to from the start. It only takes a minority to escalate things. Particularly in confrontations with the police, the radical activists will not tend to be at the front, they will be behind throwing missiles and making chants designed to enrage the police / opposition. Chanting the names of police officers killed in the line of duty can be particularly effective.

So no one's saying that the majority of the leftists turned up intending to personally take part in beating the statue defenders off the street. But they and the authorities were complicit with leftist violence.

But the simple fact that so many leftists can either go along with sustained violence, condone and co-sign the violence or pretend it is not as bad as other violence, or simply pretend that it doesn't exist is extremely disturbing.

We have now had two demonstrations in Boston and Berkley where there were no LARPing Nazis or KKK people in attendance, yet you still had hordes of deranged people screaming about Nazis and viciously attacking random people.

I have seen this hysteria within my own family and it is very scary, like horror movie scary. This is not normal.

When I tried to reason with the most intelligent among them, an engineer from Boeing, and ask them when was the last time the met a Nazi or KKK member, he literally invented a secret KKK story right on the spot.

I am starting to really wonder if there is something else going on here, like a supernatural phenomenon or something. I don't know.
This is ridiculous.

I don't know where the hell you people get your news from.

My friend was there. He watched Nazi flags in Charlottesville. He didn't see the woman die, but hundreds of others were there. Medical professionals, police, it...it boggles the mind how many people would have to be involved with this insane conspiracy theory that this didn't happen or it was some other thing that happened.

And you are complicit in this death by trying to deny that it happened or obfuscate what happened.
Always a mistake to ask some people to think. There is no need of a conspiracy. Posters are simply pointing out the media and many people may be jumping to conclusions.
One question is why is there no actual video of the woman being hit? It is simply a legitimate thing to wonder about. Why do you object to intellectual discussion of the actual facts or lack there of? Getting outraged because someone wants to discuss details that do not go along with the political view you want to be correct is pretty close minded.
One Degree wrote:Always a mistake to ask some people to think. There is no need of a conspiracy. Posters are simply pointing out the media and many people may be jumping to conclusions.
One question is why is there no actual video of the woman being hit? It is simply a legitimate thing to wonder about. Why do you object to intellectual discussion of the actual facts or lack there of? Getting outraged because someone wants to discuss details that do not go along with the political view you want to be correct is pretty close minded.

Why don't you start a thread on this subject in the Conspiracy Theories Forum? Why not?
One Degree wrote:Getting outraged because someone wants to discuss details that do not go along with the political view you want to be correct is pretty close minded.

It is because it is blatantly clear what happened and it is blatantly clear that this denial and obfuscation and doubt is driven by blatant political agenda.

This has been determined by the media. It has been determined by the medical professionals. It has been determined by the police. It has been witnessed by hundreds of people.

This was a murder. This man is on trial. It is simple. The sole possible reason for anyone to doubt this man's guilt is because of political bias.
Lexington wrote:It is because it is blatantly clear what happened and it is blatantly clear that this denial and obfuscation and doubt is driven by blatant political agenda.

This has been determined by the media. It has been determined by the medical professionals. It has been determined by the police. It has been witnessed by hundreds of people.

This was a murder. This man is on trial. It is simple. The sole possible reason for anyone to doubt this man's guilt is because of political bias.

The reason to doubt his guilt is because it is the basis of our legal system.
You know, "lnnocent until proven guilty in a court of law." And here you are upset other posters actually believe this and you don't think they should. :lol:
One Degree wrote:The reason to doubt his guilt is because it is the basis of our legal system.
You know, "lnnocent until proven guilty in a court of law." And here you are upset other posters actually believe this and you don't think they should. :lol:

Yes, and I have been a juror.

This one is clear. There are hundreds of witnesses. Case closed.

You want to :lol: about American justice and a murder? I don't.
Lexington wrote:Yes, and I have been a juror.

This one is clear. There are hundreds of witnesses. Case closed.

You want to :lol: about American justice and a murder? I don't.

How could I possibly argue with someone who has actually been a juror? :roll:
Did you contact the judge to let him know he is wasting his time? :lol:
How do we know the car was actually being driven at the time of the unfortunate accident involving a violent Marxist protester standing in the way of a speeding car? It's possible it wasn't a Dodge Charger but actually a Tesla (is the media lying to us?) somehow set on autopilot even with no one in the car, or perhaps remotely controlled. Most likely by liberals, I'd wager, the same liberals who lied and said it was a Dodge and then created a fake video of the car running people over.
But @skinster, I found a video on Youtube confirming that the driver of the car voted for Obama.

And what about @maz's smoking gun 4chan memes? And all those videos @Hindsite posted by the Roswell/UFO video guy?
I think the only thing anyone is saying is why do we not see her. Without that evidence a lot of scenarios could be used to find him innocent. He appears to be poor so he will be found guilty, but that is no reason not to speculate. We are discussing the American judicial system after all. You know like OJ Simpson type trials.
There was a rally to "unite the right," explicitly including Nazis and the Klan.

Someone whose teachers and friends said he was into white supremacy; and who bragged about being part of a white supremacist group, drove into counter-protesters—

And the right is like:

History... Indeed, historically conspiracy theo[…]

Not so long ago., if a person was to be conside[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Seems like there's a lot of cursing of Ukraine's 1[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

We were once wild before wheat and other grains do[…]