Charlottesville False Flag Operation - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Bulaba Jones wrote:Fake time. Liberals like you wouldn't understand that. A day to God is like a thousand years, so basically, it was practically no time at all after the time of Jesus that true Christianity arrived on the scene.

I am not wearing pants as I type this post. They are neatly folded on the nearby chair. The time is now 1:49 AM.

And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high. And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them. And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven. And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy: And were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God. Amen.
(Luke 24:49-53 KJV)

And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence. When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
(Acts 1:4-9 KJV)

When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.

Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven. When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken. Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans? Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language? Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome 11 (both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!” Amazed and perplexed, they asked one another, “What does this mean?”

(Acts 2:1-12 NIV)

But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
(Acts 2:14 KJV)

"This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses. Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.

For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he says himself:

‘The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”'

“Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Men and brethren, what shall we do?”

Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”

And with many other words he testified and exhorted them, saying, “Be saved from this perverse generation.” Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them. And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.

(Acts 2:32-42 NKJV)

Praise the Lord.
Bulaba Jones wrote:What does any of that have to do with my pants not being worn? Can you explain that? No, you have no proof.

I can only guess. Too lazy or masturbating.
The Immortal Goon wrote:And so you all but admit that you had no argument at all in the first place. Thank you for posting!

Okay. That's a good tactic. Declare victory and move on.
You seem to drop arguments that you are losing and focus instead on any remark that you think you can use as content to cover your failure.

Since you have reduced the content to this level, I don't think it's unfair to acknowledge it.
The Immortal Goon wrote:You seem to drop arguments that you are losing and focus instead on any remark that you think you can use as content to cover your failure.

Since you have reduced the content to this level, I don't think it's unfair to acknowledge it.

It appeared to me that you dropped the argument by declaring victory.
Charlottesville VA Alt-right crash anomalies.. Driver in the Toyota.. and other tidbits

Kurt Haskell: NO ONE DIED at Charlottesville and I can prove it

Attorney Kurt Haskell discusses his research into the horrible and widely televised Charlottesville, Virginia tragedy where a man drove a car into a crowd of angry protesters. Attorney Haskell has concluded that the event was staged and no one died. He outlines how he reached his conclusion using freely available film and photo documentation of the event.

Attorney Haskell is otherwise known as the “Underwear Bomber Witness”. He was on board Northwest Airlines Flight 253, the target of a failed al-Qaeda bombing attempt on Christmas Day, December 25, 2009. He is keenly aware of the use of ‘false flags’ – which are covert operations designed to deceive in such a way as to appear as though it is being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed it.

Recorded September 6, 2017 LIVE on http://www.ShadowCitizen.ONLINE
ShadowCitizen interviews interesting people every Wednesday at 5:00pm est / 2:00pm pfc. Shows are produced by http://www.AmericanFreedomRadio.com and are archived at YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, BitChute, and iTunes. Prepare to find yourself off the beaten path.

Bulaba Jones wrote:*Breathes a deep sigh of relief* It's great to know the event was fake and staged! I knew it all along! All it took was the, dare I say, superior intellect of a White AMERICAN. You won't out-think us!

And what if they did...out-think you?
Its been done before...
FBI CONFIRMS Charlottesville Protesters Were Paid Actors

Best-selling author Rebekah Roth explains what really happened in Charlottesville and how the FBI was forced to admit that they had hired accomplices on both side, Alt-left and so-called white supremacists, to create the Charlottesville havoc.

EU is not prepared on nuclear war, but Russia,[…]

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]