Charlottesville False Flag Operation - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
The Immortal Goon wrote:Oh, I'm not blaming anything on the Jews. I'm pointing out how the right (see Maz and blackjack especially) are making this all an international Jewish conspiracy theory—in short, accepting Nazi propaganda in order to fight against the idea that they're comparable to Nazis :lol:

What Jewish conspiracy theory am I promoting as it relates to Charlottesville?

Oh, you must referring to the Jewish conspiracy where an Israeli and his father made hoax phone calls to Jewish community centers and then American Jews started demanding money and more hate laws to shut whitely and their websites.
Maz wrote:What Jewish conspiracy theory am I promoting as it relates to Charlottesville?

Oh, you must referring to the Jewish conspiracy where an Israeli and his father made hoax phone calls to Jewish community centers and then American Jews started demanding money and more hate laws to shut whitely and their websites.

And a dozen before that, slapping hands with artalam, Blackjack, and the others while it always boils back down to the international Jew and his cunning plans. The thread is here for all to read.
The Immortal Goon wrote:And a dozen before that, slapping hands with artalam, Blackjack, and the others while it always boils back down to the international Jew and his cunning plans. The thread is here for all to read.

I'm just not sure what you are complaining about though. I have not said that Charlottesville was a Jewish plot, conspiracy or otherwise.

Besides, the only Jew that I can tell is involved here is the mayor, and I highly doubt he was even the one calling the shots. Like I said, I just don't see the big problem.

Also, I don't want this video of the raw footage of Charlottesville to get buried.

maz wrote:I'm just not sure what you are complaining about though. I have not said that Charlottesville was a Jewish plot, conspiracy or otherwise.

Besides, the only Jew that I can tell is involved here is the mayor, and I highly doubt he was even the one calling the shots. Like I said, I just don't see the big problem.

Also, I don't want this video of the raw footage of Charlottesville to get buried.

It is clear from all these videos that the driver of the Maroon Minivan had parked in the intersection and gotten out for serveral minutes before getting back in and waiting there for something to happen. The Charlottesville Police Department statement that the minivan had slowed to allow a passing crowd to go by is clearly false. I suspect that someone lied to the police.

The Mayor must have declared the UniteTheRight group an illegal assembly as it began, because the police would not do that on their own, but I am not convinced that the Mayor's decision had anything to do with the fact he was a Jew, if that is true.
maz wrote:What Jewish conspiracy theory am I promoting as it relates to Charlottesville?

Playing the "J-Card" is an old known strategy, used not only by Jews.

Just insinuate that your opponent does not love Jews, and the opponent switches off his brain, becomes emotional and emits saliva, like Pavlov's dog.

Conditioning and applying of a conditioned stimulus reduces human beings to the level of brainless saliva emitting animals!

This also works with the word "Nazi".

Commies killed more innocent civilians than any other totalitarian regimes in the 20th century, but the word " Commie" does not produce any saliva in your opponents.

Why?

You have to look how the words "Nazi" and "Commie" are associated with the strongest conditioned stimulus - the "J-Word".
ArtAllm wrote:Playing the "J-Card" is an old known strategy, used not only by Jews.

Just insinuate that your opponent does not love Jews, and the opponent switches off his brain, becomes emotional and emits saliva, like Pavlov's dog.

Conditioning and applying of a conditioned stimulus reduces human beings to the level of brainless saliva emitting animals!

This also works with the word "Nazi".

Commies killed more innocent civilians than any other totalitarian regimes in the 20th century, but the word " Commie" does not produce any saliva in your opponents.

Why?

You have to look how the words "Nazi" and "Commie" are associated with the strongest conditioned stimulus - the "J-Word".

Obviously, I agree with all of this. I am really only passive-aggressively trolling Immortal Goon by asking him that rhetorical question. We all know the tricks they use.

I also agree that the reason for the hysteria following Charlottesville is because people's brains have switched off at the mere mention of Nazis. They only had to see a few people in Nazi costumes for them to lose their shit and start seeing them everywhere.

I think the term commie did produce the same kind of hysteria though in the past, but somehow everyone was re-trained to love communism.

I remember learning about communism in high school and it was basically one paragraph read by our instructor. I remember her smiling through the entire lesson, and this one black kid who sat next to me popped up and said something like, "man I wouldn't mind being a communist" and everyone started laughing.
maz wrote:I remember learning about communism in high school and it was basically one paragraph read by our instructor. I remember her smiling through the entire lesson, and this one black kid who sat next to me popped up and said something like, "man I wouldn't mind being a communist" and everyone started laughing.

I remember a time when calling someone a "communist" was like a dirty word. But today the left have programmed many to believe communism is Christian. Communism has a tendency to promote laziness and Christ did not have anything good to say about the lazy. Also Jesus told parables about how the Kingdom of Heaven was like capitalism, not communism. (See the two parables in Matthew 25) HalleluYah.
@Stormsmith

Matthew 25:31-46

The Judgement of the Nations

31 ‘When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, 33 and he will put the sheep at his right hand and the goats at the left. 34 Then the king will say to those at his right hand, “Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35 for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.” 37 Then the righteous will answer him, “Lord, when was it that we saw you hungry and gave you food, or thirsty and gave you something to drink? 38 And when was it that we saw you a stranger and welcomed you, or naked and gave you clothing? 39 And when was it that we saw you sick or in prison and visited you?” 40 And the king will answer them, “Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.” 41 Then he will say to those at his left hand, “You that are accursed, depart from me into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; 42 for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not give me clothing, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.” 44 Then they also will answer, “Lord, when was it that we saw you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not take care of you?” 45 Then he will answer them, “Truly I tell you, just as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.” 46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.’

Hindsite seems a little confused as is usual.

:)
maz wrote: They only had to see a few people in Nazi costumes for them to lose their shit and start seeing them everywhere.

I think the term commie did produce the same kind of hysteria though in the past, but somehow everyone was re-trained to love communism.

Well, that is called re-conditioning, Pavlov tested this on his dogs, it worked!

I think that the re-conditioning regarding Commies began after the collapse of the Warsaw Pact, or even earlier, when Nixon played the "China-Card".

But the "Holocaust Industry" redoubled their efforts after the collapse of Communism in East Europe. In fact, the Commie-Censorship was introduced in France and then in Germany and other EU-countries after the Cold War ended. Now they seem to do the same with the USA.
The difference between USA and Europe is that in Europe people are not armed, and Germany is de facto still an occupied country. So I am not sure if they will manage to introduce Commie-Like censorship in the USA as easily, as they managed to do this in Europe.

Some historian complain that now the WWII became just a footnote in the history of Jewish suffering, and Hitler with his dead Nazis seem to be (according to the controlled MSM) today more dangerous, that it was the case during the Cold War.
ingliz wrote:@Stormsmith

Matthew 25:31-46

Why would you jump over the first two parables? Could it be dishonesty? I think so.

Matthew 25:1-30

The Parable of the Ten Virgins

1 "Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. 3 For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, 4 but the wise took flasks of oil with their lamps. 5 As the bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy and slept. 6 But at midnight there was a cry, 'Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.' 7 Then all those virgins rose and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.' 9 But the wise answered, saying, 'Since there will not be enough for us and for you, go rather to the dealers and buy for yourselves.' 10 And while they were going to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was shut. 11 Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, 'Lord, lord, open to us.' 12 But he answered, 'Truly, I say to you, I do not know you.' 13 Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.

The Parable of the Talents

14 "For it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants 3 and entrusted to them his property. 15 To one he gave five talents, 4 to another two, to another one, to each according to his ability. Then he went away. 16 He who had received the five talents went at once and traded with them, and he made five talents more. 17 So also he who had the two talents made two talents more. 18 But he who had received the one talent went and dug in the ground and hid his master's money. 19 Now after a long time the master of those servants came and settled accounts with them. 20 And he who had received the five talents came forward, bringing five talents more, saying, 'Master, you delivered to me five talents; here I have made five talents more.' 21 His master said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant. 5 You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.' 22 And he also who had the two talents came forward, saying, 'Master, you delivered to me two talents; here I have made two talents more.' 23 His master said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.' 24 He also who had received the one talent came forward, saying, 'Master, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you scattered no seed, 25 so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.' 26 But his master answered him, 'You wicked and slothful servant! You knew that I reap where I have not sown and gather where I scattered no seed? 27 Then you ought to have invested my money with the bankers, and at my coming I should have received what was my own with interest. 28 So take the talent from him and give it to him who has the ten talents. 29 For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the worthless servant into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'

Before one can help the poor and hungry, one must have earned enough to do so. However, being greedy and uncompassionate is not rewarded. Praise the Lord. HalleluYah
Hindsite wrote:Jesus told parables about how the Kingdom of Heaven was like capitalism, not communism... The Parable of the Ten Virgins

Nothing to do with capitalism.

The five virgins without the oil represent false believers who enjoy the benefits of the Christian community without true love for Christ. They are more concerned about the party than about longing to see the bridegroom. Their hope is that their association with true believers ("give us some of your oil" of verse eight) will bring them into the kingdom at the end. This, of course, is never the case. One person’s faith in Jesus cannot save another.

Matthew 7:21-23 wrote: ‘Not everyone who says to me, “Lord, Lord,” will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, “Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?” Then I will tell them plainly, “I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!”

Hindsite wrote:Jesus told parables about how the Kingdom of Heaven was like capitalism, not communism... The Parable of the Talents

Wrong!

An ancient audience would have approved of the third slave’s behavior and condemned that of the first two slaves because they profited at the expense of others.

Deuteronomy 23:19-20 wrote:Do not charge a fellow Israelite interest, whether on money or food or anything else that may earn interest. You may charge a foreigner interest, but not a fellow Israelite, so that the Lord your God may bless you in everything you put your hand to in the land you are entering to possess.

The parable of the talents is all about greed, gaming the system, and condoning wickedness in others when it profits you.

Richard L. Rohrbaugh, Reading the Bible Through Ancient Eyes, Biblical Archaeology Review, September/October 2016 wrote:[G]iven the “limited good” outlook of ancient Mediterranean cultures, seeking “more” was considered morally wrong. Because the pie was “limited” and already all distributed, anyone getting “more” meant someone else got less. Thus honorable people did not try to get more, and those who did were automatically considered thieves: To have gained, to have accumulated more than one started with, is to have taken the share of someone else.

Matthew 19:24 wrote:And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

ingliz wrote:Nothing to do with capitalism.

The five virgins without the oil represent false believers who enjoy the benefits of the Christian community without true love for Christ. They are more concerned about the party than about longing to see the bridegroom. Their hope is that their association with true believers ("give us some of your oil" of verse eight) will bring them into the kingdom at the end. This, of course, is never the case. One person’s faith in Jesus cannot save another.

But you completely overlook that the true believers did not give some of their oil to the others, but instead told them to go and buy for themselves. The true believers were not greedy, but prudent. That is how capitalism works.

ingliz wrote:Wrong!

An ancient audience would have approved of the third slave’s behavior and condemned that of the first two slaves because they profited at the expense of others.

The parable of the talents is all about greed, gaming the system, and condoning wickedness in others when it profits you.

You are the one that is wrong. The parable of the talents is about capitalistic investing of money. The first two servants were able to double their investments, while the third servant was lazy and did not invest the money and earned nothing.

So his master said to him, "You wicked and slothful servant! You knew that I reap where I have not sown and gather where I scattered no seed? Then you ought to have invested my money with the bankers, and at my coming I should have received what was my own with interest."
(Matthew 25:26-27)

The first two servants, who were praised, were capitalist, whereas the criticized servant was not. So according to Jesus, capitalism is good. Praise the Lord. HalleluYah
charlottesville, the facts

Where there paid actors involved in any way?

LIVE CHAT WITH CHARLOTTESVILLE VA EYEWITNESS.

CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA. " Riot" was a planned PR stunt gone wrong. My friend whom I trust dearly was there. She was not there to protest. She was not there to riot. She was there having lunch and taking in local culture. As she has done in the past for many weeks. Engaging in conversation with the locals. Ads were placed on craigslist Virginia looking for " paid protesters" from a service that provides crowds on demand. Who paid for this " service? " and why? Participants in this staged event arrived in Buses .Actors wearing BLM and KKK Shirts arrived TOGETHER. In the SAME BUS. They were armed with riot gear, shields, soda bottles full of concrete, condoms full of manure, urine and other substances.

Police Issue Statement on Actors Hiring for Charlottesville Riot

The following video shows proof that the woman in the Maroon van got out of the van again just before the crash so she could catch video of it on her cell phone.

Hindsite wrote:how capitalism works.

I reap where I have not sown and gather where I scattered no seed?

The perfect definition of a thief!

Jerome, In Hieremiam II.V.2; CCL LXXIV 61 wrote:Every rich person is either a thief or the heir of a thief.

Sirach, Book of Ecclesiasticus 26:29 wrote:A merchant can hardly keep from wrongdoing, and a tradesman will not be declared innocent of sin.

Quoting from the now-lost Gospel of the Nazoreans, Eusebius is quite explicit that the hero of the story is the third slave who refused to cooperate in the investment schemes of the greedy master.

Eusebius, Theophania 4:22 [on Matthew 25:14-15] wrote:[T]he Gospel in Hebrew characters which has come into our hands enters the threat not against the man who had hid...

Gospel of Thomas 64:12 wrote:Buyers and merchants [will] not enter the places of my Father.

Generalised reciprocity was one of the core values in Jesus’ teaching (Lk 10:30–35; Lk 11:5–8; Q 14:16–24//GThom 64:1–12).

In the parable, Jesus condemns (Mt 10:16*) the master’s viewpoint and the economic exploitation of the peasantry by the ruling elite.

These ideas are seen in other parables (Lk 12:17–20//GThom 63:1–3; Lk 16:19–26; Mt 20:1–16),

as they are in several sayings of Jesus (Q 6:20//GThom 54; Q 6:21//GThom 69:2; Mk 12:38–39//Mt 23:5–7//Lk 11:42//Lk 20:45–46).

Several sayings of Jesus tally with the viewpoint of the third slave, who refused to take part in the exploitation of others by loaning money and taking interest (Q 6:30//GThom 95:1–2; Lk 6:35; Q 6:35b//GThom 95:1–2).

Q source 6:30 wrote:Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.

Gospel of Thomas 95:1-2 wrote:[Jesus said], "If you have money, don't lend it at interest. Rather, give [it] to someone from whom you won't get it back."

Luke 6:35 wrote:But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.

Q source 6:35b wrote:Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

Q source

Gospel of Thomas

* Matthew 10:16

See Carter (2006) pp. 11–12.

If I were you, I would study your Bible, especially the four verses in Matthew ending "I never knew you..." (Matthew 7:21-23), and ponder.

Last edited by ingliz on 03 Sep 2017 13:56, edited 10 times in total.
Rich wrote:I've no doubt there are, but since the second world war left fascism has been a far, far bigger problem than right fascism.

The terms "right fascism" and "left fascism" are silly terms, invented by uneducated journalists. First of all the terms "right" and "left" do not make any sense. National-Socialists and Fascists were "pro worker", they were Socialists, speak they were leftists.
Commies also claimed to be "pro-worker", but they put in camps and killed more workers than any other totalitarian regime of the 20th century.

I think that the terms "left" and "right" do not make any sense any more.

Internationalists/Globalists/Cosmopolits vs Nationalists makes more sense.

Fascists and National Socialists were leftist anti-Globalist Nationalists.

Kirillov wrote:Fortunately, your virulent antisemitism is not a valid criterion when determining the greatness of literary figures.

Greatness? Are you kidding? These Commies were "great writers", because they were "Semites"? And if somebody does not like their Commie-writing, then he is an "Anti-Semite"?
A very simplistic logic.

:D

BTW, are you a "Semite"?
Man these guys are going to Zapruder town on these Charlottesville videos. Since most of the videos are over ten minutes long and involve some weed smoking "normal guy" talking about how he noticed some shit in the Charlottesville footage these videos are probably 95% a waste of your time. Naturally the videos have the "independent thinker" talking "seriously" and breathing into the microphone heavily while his weed and prescription anti-pyscotic addled brain forces his fingers to edit the video clips to be as long as possible, so that his rambling inarticulate conspiracy talk can be drawn out egregiously, the length of the video being proportionate to the bizzare nature of the theory (MB.'s law)

Since most of these guys can't be bothered to spell out what's happening, due to the permanent damage to short-term memory caused by decades of drug and alcohol abuse, they can scarcely articulate what is happening or why, hoping to become internet famous for their supposedly deadly real pysop to convince you they have found the real truth.

The only questions I have which no one seems to care about is

1) was Jamie fields really driving the car, and is he a special forces operative?
2) who owns the car, and what are its origins?
3) what was gained by this act of violence

Until those initial questions are answered the

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/08/charlo ... river-mix/

Charlottesville Driver Mix-up
By Sydney SchaedelPosted on August 18, 2017

Share96
Q: Did the man who drove his car into a crowd of counterprotesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, meet with former President Obama in the White House?
A: No. A satirical website confuses the driver with the organizer of the rally, who is rumored to have been a past Obama supporter.
FULL QUESTION

I read that the driver of the car that killed the female in Virginia was tied in with Obama and that he also was a Democrat as his politics, not a Republican and not a Trump fan. Is this true?
FULL ANSWER

An Aug. 15 story on ourlandofthefree.com, headlined “White Supremacist Who Killed Protester Is A Democrat And Visited Obama In Oval Office,” gets the facts wrong — intentionally. It is a satirical website.
“Conservative author Dinesh D’Souza uncovered something that blows the Left’s whole narrative to bits,” the story starts. “While they have been throwing around claims that the white supremacist who ran over a protester who was blocking the road is a Republican, D’Souza discovered he [is] actually an Obama-supporting Democrat.”
That’s not the case.
D’Souza’s tweet, which is embedded in the story, was about Jason Kessler, whom D’Souza called the “white supremacist organizer” of the Aug. 12 “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. The rally resulted in deadly violence. D’Souza shared a link to a Southern Poverty Law Center profile of Kessler that suggested the white nationalist blogger was once a Democrat.
“Rumors abound on white nationalist forums that Kessler’s ideological pedigree before 2016 was less than pure and seem to point to involvement in the Occupy movement and past support for President Obama,” the SPLC profile says.
The ourlandofthefree.com story includes that excerpt from the SPLC. The profile, however, goes on to say: “Regardless of Kessler’s past politics, the rightward shift in his views was first put on display in November, 2016 when his tirade against Wes Bellamy began.” Bellamy is the only black city councilman in Charlottesville, and Kessler unsuccessfully attempted to have him removed from office.
Regardless, Kessler is not “the white supremacist who ran over a protester,” as the satirical website’s story says.
Twenty-year-old James Alex Fields Jr. of Maumee, Ohio, was charged with second degree murder after police said he drove his Dodge Challenger into a group of people counterprotesting the rally. Heather Heyer of Charlottesville was killed in the crash, and 19 others were injured.
The ourlandofthefree.com story makes no mention of Fields, who is a registered Republican, according to BuzzFeed News, which cited Lucas County, Ohio, voter registration records as its source. (We also found Fields listed as a registered Republican on another website that compiles public voter registration data.)
The bogus story also claims that Kessler “visited the Oval Office in 2016,” and includes an obviously altered photo. The doctored image shows Fields’ face, not Kessler’s, sloppily added atop Will Ferrell’s body in a photo of the actor with President Barack Obama.
Facebook users flagged the ourlandofthefree.com story as potentially fake news, and some of our readers asked us about it. The website publishes satirical stories. Its “about us” page says: “Ourlandofthefree.com makes no guarantee that anything you find here will be based at all in reality. All posts should be considered satirical and all images photoshopped to look like something they’re not. It’s not you, it’s me.”
But not every site that republished the story included such a disclaimer.
Editor’s note: FactCheck.org is one of several organizations working with Facebook to help identify and label viral fake news stories flagged by readers on the social media network.
Sources

Foxtrot, David “Tango.” “White Supremacist Who Killed Protester Is A Democrat And Visited Obama In Oval Office.” Ourlandofthefree.com. 15 Aug 2017.
“Jason Kessler.” Southern Poverty Law Center. Accessed 17 Aug 2017.
McCausland, Phil, et al. “Charlottesville Rally Turns Deadly: One Killed After Car Strikes Crowd.” NBC News. 13 Aug 2017.
“Angry crowd attacks ‘Unite the Right’ organizer in Charlottesville.” CBS News. 13 Aug 2017.
Hanna, Jason, et al. “Virginia governor to white nationalists: ‘Go home … shame on you.’” CNN. 13 Aug 2017.
“About Us.” Ourlandofthefree.com. Accessed 17 Aug 2017.
“White Supremacist Who Killed Protester Is A Democrat And Visited Obama In Oval Office.” Newsfeedobserver.com. 15 Aug 2017.
Admin. “White Supremacist Who Killed Protester Is A Democrat And Visited Obama In Oval Office.” Patriotusa.website. 15 Aug 2017.
“James Fields.” Voterrecords.com. Accessed 17 Aug 2017.
Graff, Henry. “Charlottesville Judge Dismisses Petition to Remove Bellamy from Office.” NBC29.com. 8 Mar 2017.
Press release. Facebook update on violence at “Unite the Right” rally. Charlottesville Police Department. 13 Aug 2017.
MB. wrote:The only questions I have which no one seems to care about is

1) was Jamie fields really driving the car, and is he a special forces operative?
3) what was gained by this act of violence

The answer is no. Jamie fields is dead.

James Alex Fields, Jr., a 20-year-old from Maumee, Ohio, has been arrested in connection with the vehicle attack that killed one woman Saturday in Charlottesville, Virginia and injured 19 others.

An Army spokesman told CNN that Fields didn’t meet the training standards and was never awarded a military occupational skill or assigned a unit outside of basic training.

Military records show that Mr. Fields entered the Army on Aug. 18, 2015, around the time his mother wrote on Facebook that he had left for boot camp. Less than four months later, on Dec. 11, his period of active duty concluded.

Police claim that the car that rammed into the Charlottesville rally was registered to James Alex Field jr., a Security Officer for Securitas Security Services USA and was on previously requested vacation time when the crash occurred.

The car was a gray 2010 Dodge Challenger. Early rumors had pointed to a different man after Internet detectives tracked down the license plate. But that man, who won’t be named, said he had sold his gray 2010 Challenger.

According to Cincinnati.com, the Challenger was purchased by its latest owner in June 2015 in Florence, Kentucky, from Kerry Toyota. One month later the title was updated in Maumee, Ohio. The vehicle was not stolen.

3) what was gained by this act of violence?

911 transcripts show that Fields’ mom, Samantha Bloom, had called 911 twice in the past, saying that he beat her and threatened her with a knife, She said in the call that he was taking medication to control his temper.

Derek Weimer, a high school teacher of Fields’, said that Fields was diagnosed with schizophrenia and had been on anti-psychotic medication, Richmond.com reported.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/james-ale ... bio-video/

schizophrenia

a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

This might explain his actions. The guy is mentally ill. However, this does not explain a lot of other curious things that happened leading up to the crash.

The FBI is supposed to be investing it as a civil rights hate crime. How can that be if a white woman got killed?

This guy is likely to be put away for a long time for second degree murder, because he has a court appointed lawyer that will not take the time to investigate and doesn't care a hoot what happens to this mentally ill person. After all, the guy is from out of state and a very harsh conviction will make everybody else happy and none of the other questions will need to be answered.
Hindsite wrote:How can that be if a white woman got killed?

The Civil Rights Act of 1968 enacted 18 U.S.C. § 245(b)(2), permits federal prosecution of anyone who "willingly injures, intimidates or interferes with another person, or attempts to do so, by force because of the other person's race, color, religion or national origin."

The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act, enacted in 28 U.S.C. § 994 note Sec. 280003, requires the United States Sentencing Commission to increase the penalties for hate crimes committed on the basis of the actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, or gender of any person.

If you read far-right websites, you will see that some antisemites are wondering if Heather Heyer was Jewish.

@Rich more veterans lose their lives in peace ti[…]

@FiveofSwords You still haven't told us how yo[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]