Charlottesville False Flag Operation - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Hindsite wrote:The FBI is supposed to be investing it as a civil rights hate crime. How can that be if a white woman got killed?

Remember, 19 other people were also injured. It's not certain it will be charged as a federal hate crime, though:

Even though the group that the Charlottesville suspect is alleged to have attacked seems to have included people from various demographic groups, federal prosecutors could argue that the suspect believed those people belonged to one group and targeted them because of that perception, according to Jack McDevitt, director of Northeastern University’s Institute on Race and Justice and the co-author of several books on hate crimes. “You don’t have to be a member of a particular group to be subject to a hate crime, if you’re perceived to be [from that group],” he says. The fact that the suspect appears to have been open about his white-supremacist beliefs could help with a hate-crime prosecution, McDevitt adds.

Federal authorities could also decide to let state prosecutors handle the case based on the local hate crime or civil rights laws. McDevitt points out that some states cover political affiliation in those laws, such as West Virginia. That does not appear to be the case in Virginia, but the hate crime law there does cover acts “committed for the purpose of restraining that person from exercising his rights under the Constitution or laws of this commonwealth or of the United States.” The U.S. constitution grants the right to assembly, as the counter-protesters in Charlottesville were doing at the time of the incident.

http://www.newsweek.com/jeff-sessions-c ... ime-651651
ingliz wrote:The Civil Rights Act of 1968 enacted 18 U.S.C. § 245(b)(2), permits federal prosecution of anyone who "willingly injures, intimidates or interferes with another person, or attempts to do so, by force because of the other person's race, color, religion or national origin."

The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act, enacted in 28 U.S.C. § 994 note Sec. 280003, requires the United States Sentencing Commission to increase the penalties for hate crimes committed on the basis of the actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, or gender of any person.

If you read far-right websites, you will see that some antisemites are wondering if Heather Heyer was Jewish.

:)

Then those acts do not apply in this case, because there is no way that Fields could have known who was in that crowd or that he would be able to kill any person by driving into the back of another car. Under the circumstances, I don't see how Heather Heyer being Jewish or not has any bearing on the case. It seems to me this is just a case of hit and run manslaughter. Charging him with second degree murder seems to be excessive.
A vehicular Manslaughter charge would only apply if Fields lawyers can argue that his action was not premeditated and that he was acting under duress, possibly from abuse or improper usage of his anti-psychotic medication.

If I were the state prosecutor I would have looked for premeditated first degree murder, it seems odd that he's being charged with second degree murder, which implies he was involved in another crime prior to the non-premeditated ramming.

Even a death that is an accident will be considered felony murder if it happens while a felony is being committed.

I wonder if Fields was fleeing a crime scene when he got caught in the protest rally.
MB. wrote:A vehicular Manslaughter charge would only apply if Fields lawyers can argue that his action was not premeditated and that he was acting under duress, possibly from abuse or improper usage of his anti-psychotic medication.

If I were the state prosecutor I would have looked for premeditated first degree murder, it seems odd that he's being charged with second degree murder, which implies he was involved in another crime prior to the non-premeditated ramming.

Obviously, the prosecutor realizes he can't prove first degree murder. Second degree murder is the most the prosecutor can hope for in this case.
MB. wrote:If I were the state prosecutor I would have looked for premeditated first degree murder, it seems odd that he's being charged with second degree murder, which implies he was involved in another crime prior to the non-premeditated ramming.

It's common practice in a murder trial to go for second degree rather than first degree. First degree murder is the hardest to prove. In cases like this where guilt is pretty obvious, going for second degree is a slam dunk case, whereas going for first degree carries the real possibility of an acquittal due to a measure of doubt.
I am with @MB. on this one. Without more information, I would have expected a charge of 'vehicular homicide first degree'. My guess is it will be settled by pleading guilty to this lesser charge.
One Degree wrote:I am with @MB. on this one. Without more information, I would have expected a charge of 'vehicular homicide first degree'. My guess is it will be settled by pleading guilty to this lesser charge.

I very seldom agree with Bulaba Jones, but he is correct in this case. But I do agree with you that it may be settled by pleading guilty to a lesser charge than second degree murder.
Hindsite wrote:I very seldom agree with Bulaba Jones, but he is correct in this case. But I do agree with you that it may be settled by pleading guilty to a lesser charge than second degree murder.

My bad. I agreed with the last part of his statement. I do not see how it could be premeditated based upon what we know. I agreed that second degree does not make sense without more information. This is why I believe he should have been charged with vehicular homicide. I think the murder charge is just for plea bargaining, but time will tell.
It has been reported that a man with an umbrella (on a rainless day) on a nearby hill was observed holding a remote control. Moments later, a car sped into a crowd of anti-fascists. Coincidence? Or did the police and Zionist journalists destroy evidence in the car of it being rigged for remote control?
Bulaba Jones wrote:It has been reported that a man with an umbrella (on a rainless day) on a nearby hill was observed holding a remote control. Moments later, a car sped into a crowd of anti-fascists. Coincidence? Or did the police and Zionist journalists destroy evidence in the car of it being rigged for remote control?

There you go again with your ridicule nonsense.
What are you talking about, buddy? :?: I've finally decided that you are right after all and embraced what you said:

Hindsite wrote:I have yet to see any evidence that the person driving the car self identifies as a neo-Nazis.

You are apparently not aware that the rally had been declared an unlawful assembly and all the Unite the Right people were trying to leave. So there were many people that had gotten in their cars to leave.

You also must not have looked at the video that caught a guy whack the back of that guys car, with an object used like a bat, just before the guy crashed into the people and other cars that had been blocked by the crowd of left wing radical anti-protesters that must have included the dead white women.

I also thought it was intentional in the beginning, but after reviewing more evidence of what happened, I have serious doubts. After the crash a bunch of people ran up to tha back of his vehicle and knocked his back window out. That is when the guy put his car in reverse and high tailed it out of there. I bet you didn't notice that either.
As far as I can tell from the Virginia murder definitions, what would be needed for first degree murder is evidence beyond reasonable doubt that the attempt to murder was premeditated. Fields might well claim that he didn't intend to kill, and that he thought they'd all be able to jump out of the way before he hit them. But it was, of course, not just 'vehicular homicide'; any reasonable driver would know his actions risked killing, and he did them on purpose - because we have seen the time he sped down the street at the crowd. Even if everyone had managed to get out of they way and avoid injury, his actions would have been illegal, and involved malice, not just recklessness, and so by killing someone, it's murder. It may well have been premeditated murder, but the difficulty is proving that, unless he, say, told someone "I'm going to kill those fuckers" - which I suspect he didn't.
Yeah, the conditions for a first degree murder charge differ by state. In some states, like Virginia, it is so difficult to prove even in cases where guilt is obvious that prosecutors will often go for second-degree charges. The slightest bit of doubt can cost the entire case even when it's a clear "whodoneit." In other states, a first degree murder charge is easier to apply because all it needs is there to have been a killing, accidental or intentional, in the commission of a crime.

So basically, in some states, if you held up a store with an unloaded gun, and then tripped over an old lady on your way out after getting the cashier to unload the cash machine, and caused the old lady to hit her head and die, you can be charged with first degree murder because the only condition is a death/killing while you were committing a crime. In other states, like Virginia, you have to prove premeditation.

Even more interesting is that in the states where all a first degree murder charge needs is an associated death during some kind of criminal activity, if multiple people rob a store, and then the store owner shoots and kills one of the robbers, the surviving robbers can actually be charged with first degree murder in the death, since it occurred during the commission of a crime, and they are responsible for the loss of life.
Bulaba Jones wrote:What are you talking about, buddy? :?: I've finally decided that you are right after all and embraced what you said:

I am talking about you claiming a man with an umbrella and remote control was controlling a car in the crash.
Then what was a man with an umbrella and a remote control in plain sight, just moments before the vehicle supposedly driven by a "neo-Nazi" who wasn't even in Charlottesville at the time, doing there?

Might it have been Antifa? Or the Democrats? I heard it was Hillary.
Bulaba Jones wrote:Then what was a man with an umbrella and a remote control in plain sight, just moments before the vehicle supposedly driven by a "neo-Nazi" who wasn't even in Charlottesville at the time, doing there?

You are asking some hard questions there. I'll have to get back to you when I get more information.
Bulaba Jones wrote:Then what was a man with an umbrella and a remote control in plain sight, just moments before the vehicle supposedly driven by a "neo-Nazi" who wasn't even in Charlottesville at the time, doing there?

:lol:
I'm sorry for interjecting in your exploration of fantasy, but this is just funny as hell.
Do you always resort to silliness, when cornered with arguments by people who hold the law higher than your revulsion for fascist ideals?
Just curious...
CHARLOTTESVILLE HOAX SMOKING GUN #4 - THE MINI VAN DRIVER IDENTIFIED!

We know from other videos that the Maroon minvan had been sitting at the intersection for at least 5 minutes before the car crash. And that shortly before the crash, she got out and was taking a video from the front of her car back in the direction of her car, as if she knew something big was about to happen. This video shows her in the minivan and after the crash were she is hanging on the hood after her own minivan is pushed into her.

Charlottesville VA Alt-right crash anomalies.. Driver in the Toyota.. and other tidbits

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Godstud did you ever have to go through any of […]

@FiveofSwords Bamshad et al. (2004) showed, […]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]