Who killed Princess Diana ? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Who kill Princess Diana ? Conspiracy theories endure, twenty years later
The car crash that killed Princess Diana on on Aug, 31, 1997, was a tragedy that shocked the world. Multiple investigations ultimately attributed her “unlawful death” to the reckless driving of both her chauffeur, Henri Paul, who was ruled to be drunk at the time, and the paparazzi dangerously tailing her limousine.
Henri Paul was driving the 'hugely dangerous' car which had been stolen and involved in a fatal rollover accident earlier in the year. The Mercedes-Benz S280 pool car was ready to be broken up, but it was 're-made' by Etoile Limousines, which provided chauffeurs and cars to the Ritz. Henri Paul was warned about the terrible condition of the car and he was especially instructed to drive slowly. Etoile Limousines owner Jean-Francois Musa was primarily responsible for the accident.
I have no idea who killed Princess Diana on on Aug, 31, 1997. However, the Canadian government attempted murder me in similar ways.
At first preparing the car, the murder add metal alloy into the Auto Engine. These metal alloy will melt down inside the engine, but will fixed and blocked inside the converter in exhaust system. Hence, reduced engine power, and the Maximum speed will be restricted at certain speed. In my case, at speed 120KM/hour. The car won’t be able to run at higher speed.
After preconditioning the car, they will arrange a road situation like this. There is a car driving ahead of you slowly, creating a passing desire. While the target passing the car based on his/her driving habit, the car won’t be able to pass because of limited power of engine. The car won’t speed up despite how hard the gas pedal slammed. At this time, another car drive toward you on the other side, the same line you are on it while passing. Then the target has no other choose but either hit the other car or run into the road side. Done. No evidence of murder.

Man suicide himself once certain condition met. Both psychiatrist and sociologist know that. To have the targeted suicide become a way for government eliminate targeted people. I met the same play carried the suicide order message delivered on parking lots, while the investigator of Princess Diana killing case sew the play in front of his house.
A modish woman with blue coat with her two son in blue coat walking toward their blue fancy car. This play on public provide a suicide message and draw a picture after his suicide. Mostly, the real man will suicide following the order. Most cases the target was preconditioned to be sensitive to his surrounding, while others did not being traumatized have no sense of what happening surround them. This is called trauma based mind suggestion. Most of order to MK Ultra victim - trauma based mind controlled slave were carried out by the plays on public, while other people without being targeted have no clue to find out. That’s why the wife of the suicide investigator thought that her husband may suicide due to the adult affair conducted with the woman.
Last edited by cosmos898 on 29 Mar 2018 07:19, edited 1 time in total.
A car. Yes, it's really just that simple.

@cosmos898 if the Canadian government wanted you dead, you'd be dead already. We're very efficient. :D
Godstud wrote:A car. Yes, it's really just that simple.

@cosmos898 if the Canadian government wanted you dead, you'd be dead already. We're very efficient. :D

Hem, the policy is to kill two bird with one stone. Killing the one targeted would be too simply and meaningless. They want to have the targeted carried out a task, the best is to conducted a mass shooting, either school shooting or at another public place. It's evil government ritual.

I don't that stupid to following their order. I born to be a free man.
It's too late. You've brought attention to yourself and now your days are numbered. I am contacting my evil Canadian counterpart, as we speak, to report you. You'll die in a mysterious internet accident.
Godstud wrote:It's too late. You've brought attention to yourself and now your days are numbered. I am contacting my evil Canadian counterpart, as we speak, to report you. You'll die in a mysterious internet accident.

I am sorry to make you feel like being hurt. Yeah, The truth hurts always. That's why general public can't believe that happens. And the same thing why the government so dare to conducted such evil without worrying these is one day for the people wakened up and stand up against them.
:lol: I am taking a piss. I hope you are aware of that. The idea that the Canadian government would make an attempt on your life is ludicrous.
obvious you don't say the truth, or you are not aware of the truth. But the government social control white book address issues with honesty, poisoning, torture, murder, MK ultra,mind-splitting, are all address. You may be too shallow for not knowing that, or pretending don't know.
Your foil hat must be on far too tight. :lol: :lol: :lol: Either that or you are too shallow to grasp humour.
No way! She was alive and then dead after? How could this be? :lol:
Speculating about unknown murders is what busy bodies do aka people who do not have much to do. It takes courage to accept that we cannot know all the truths in the world. There now, it is ok now. Breathe in, breath out and repeat 3 more times. :D

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]