Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrated Our National Security Agencies - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
For a fossil, he has a very active imagination. There was even a moment or two during his dementia rambling he seemed to be about to say something not imaginary or untrue, and then he went back into his fantasy world ramblings. Sad.
Bulaba Jones wrote:For a fossil, he has a very active imagination. There was even a moment or two during his dementia rambling he seemed to be about to say something not imaginary or untrue, and then he went back into his fantasy world ramblings. Sad.

Yes, give Praise to your liberal god, your lord and savior, Barack Obama.

Oprah Reveals Obama is 'The One' (Black Messiah)

Farrakhan Heralds Obama as Messiah

Barack Obama: The Child - The Messiah - The Obamessiah

Obama Compares Himself To Jesus Christ At Christmas Event

ALL HAIL the messiah, OBAMA OBAMA

Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama

Barack Obama : Newsweek likens Obamanation to the Second Coming of Messiah (Jan 21, 2013)

Yes, I am obviously a liberal communist Muslim guy. You will never make me stop worshipping my dark god of Satanism, Hussein Obama, who shall reign over the ruins of earth until the end of time, basking in bloodshed and Freemasonry and the eating of cheesecake, a most foul fattening habit fit only for a devil spawn.
Bulaba Jones wrote:Yes, I am obviously a liberal communist Muslim guy. You will never make me stop worshipping my dark god of Satanism, Hussein Obama, who shall reign over the ruins of earth until the end of time, basking in bloodshed and Freemasonry and the eating of cheesecake, a most foul fattening habit fit only for a devil spawn.

Well done for finally coming clean on that. :up: :)
Bulaba Jones wrote:Yes, I am obviously a liberal communist Muslim guy. You will never make me stop worshipping my dark god of Satanism, Hussein Obama, who shall reign over the ruins of earth until the end of time, basking in bloodshed and Freemasonry and the eating of cheesecake, a most foul fattening habit fit only for a devil spawn.

Barbara Walters: We Thought Obama Was Going To Be Next Messiah

OBAMA - the biggest deception ever perpetrated

You Zionists just can't stop lying can you. It wa[…]

so, Belarus , Mongolia , Finland, Japan , Ukraine,[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]