Healthcare is Killing People - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Since Obamacare Passed: 80,000 More Deaths

Published on Jul 12, 2017
Glenn & the gang uncover a saddening truth over why 80,000 more deaths have occurred within Obamacare.

Tucker takes on ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber

Published on Jan 25, 2017
ObamaCare architect who once said the law was passed on the 'stupidity of the American voter' says most people don't understand what ObamaCare did for them.

Bartiromo Rips Jonathan Gruber Over Obamacare Effects

Chief Obamacare Architect & Serial Liar Gruber Sacked After Massive Fraudulent Billing Investigation

Last edited by Hindsite on 16 Oct 2017 05:38, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for the videos I'm not going to watch, hindsite. Nice to see Glenn Beck is getting fatter, older, and closer to death.

Wow. What a waste of a life. The dude used to be a morning zoo DJ. Guy used to do something meaningful. Can you believe it?

Edit: Lol @ the thread title good job mods
:lol: No, lack of healthcare kills people, not healthcare. This is the stupidest shit I have ever seen. It doesn't even belong in conspiracy theories. It belongs in a lower forum where you put trashy Kardashian shit.

Dumbest topic. Ever.
US healthcare compared to that of the U.K. is very expensive.

About the National Health Service (NHS)
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK residents. This currently stands at more than 64.6 million people in the UK and 54.3 million people in England alone.
The NHS in England deals with over 1 million patients every 36 hours. It covers everything, including antenatal screening, routine screenings (such as the NHS Health Check), treatments for long-term conditions, transplants, emergency treatment and end-of-life care.
Responsibility for healthcare in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales is devolved to the Northern Ireland Assembly, the Scottish Government and the Welsh Assembly Government respectively.
In 2014, the Commonwealth Fund declared that in comparison with the healthcare systems of 10 other countries (Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and the US) the NHS was the most impressive overall. The NHS was rated as the best system in terms of efficiency, effective care, safe care, co-ordinated care, patient-centred care and cost-related problems. It was also ranked second for equity.
Scale
The NHS employs more than 1.5 million people, putting it in the top five of the world’s largest workforces, together with the US Department of Defence, McDonalds, Walmart and the Chinese People’s Liberation Army.
The NHS in England is the biggest part of the system by far, catering to a population of 54.3 million and employing around 1.2 million people. Of those, the clinically qualified staff include 150,273 doctors, 40,584 general practitioners (GPs), 314,966 nurses and health visitors, 18,862 ambulance staff, and 111,127 hospital and community health service (HCHS) medical and dental staff.
The NHS in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland employs 161,415; 84,000 and 66,000 people respectively.
Funding
Funding for the NHS comes directly from taxation. Since the NHS transformation in 2013, the NHS payment system has become underpinned by legislation. The Health & Social Care Act 2012 moves responsibility for pricing from the Department of Health, to a shared responsibility for NHS England and NHS Improvement. When the NHS was launched in 1948, it had a budget of £437 million (roughly £15 billion at today’s value). For 2015/16, the overall NHS budget was around £116.4 billion. NHS England is managing £101.3 billion of this.
Hindsite and I agree with you completely, a23. Healthcare is very complicated and extremely dangerous. We are both smart guys, but I think the concept of healthcare is way above our heads and something as harmful as healthcare should be studied more intently. We aren't what you would call "science guys" but we know all about taking 7 days to do anything. Why not try to save more lives by taking away this liberal smorgasbord of dangerous medicine and "modern medicine" and rely on time-honored prayer like nature intended?
Big pharma is doing well, doctors are doing well, insurance companies are doing well. We are currently spending about $1,000 per month per person on healthcare, about 1/6th of the economy. Why should we change?
Why not change because it's an overly expensive system that is flawed and provides poorer healthcare than other countries, at twice the price? USA ranks about 37th in healthcare but pays more than everyone else. Their life expectancy is lower than most modern countries, and the birth survival rate is, as well. There's a lot of improvements that could be made, including getting what you paid for.
The real issue is that socialized health care systems are seemingly a part of the dysgenic complex that will result in major nations like France, Sweden and Germany disappearing within 20 to 40 years, with other western nations following not long after. Americans are at least cognizant of what is really going on here. The UK attempts to control kitchen knives as weapons and that's one reason why they're now the world's acid attack capital, acid can be hidden in a water bottle or something and wasn't getting checked during searches. So things like socialized medicine and reasonable water bottle control (a license to own bleach) actually possess a nexus with each other :hmm:
Suntzu wrote:Big pharma is doing well, doctors are doing well, insurance companies are doing well. We are currently spending about $1,000 per month per person on healthcare, about 1/6th of the economy. Why should we change?

I think you're a little off target if you still think you're only paying a grand a month. This has been reviewed repeatedly on PoFo for years

Per capita national health expenditures: $9,990 (2015)
Total national health expenditures: $3.2 trillion (2015)
Total national health expenditures as a percent of Gross Domestic Product: 17.8% (2015)
Source: Health, United States, 2016, table 93[PDF – 9.8 MB]May 3, 2017
Godstud wrote::lol: No, lack of healthcare kills people, not healthcare. This is the stupidest shit I have ever seen. It doesn't even belong in conspiracy theories. It belongs in a lower forum where you put trashy Kardashian shit.

Dumbest topic. Ever.

The healthcare I was referring to is Obamacare. That is one of the many reasons why the Trump of God wants to replace Obamacare with Great Healthcare, greater than ever before. HalleluYah.
I know what you meant, and it was an idiotic reference to something saving lives, not killing them, so I ignored most of the repugnant ignorance of your post.

Rump will take away your healthcare, and the Republican base, being the bitches that they are, will smile and wave as they are fucked up their religious stupid asses.
Godstud wrote:I know what you meant, and it was an idiotic reference to something saving lives, not killing them, so I ignored most of the repugnant ignorance of your post.

Rump will take away your healthcare, and the Republican base, being the bitches that they are, will smile and wave as they are fucked up their religious stupid asses.

Trump will not take away all healthcare, only the fucked up Obamacare money grabbing killing machine. Praise the Lord.
So, Hindsite, how much more did you pay?

I doubt you paid a cent more, and your whole argument is based on heresay. This is the typical argument, and yet it's inherently flawed. Americans didn't pay more for ACA. More Americans were covered, though.

Incidentally, the latest changes to healthcare, by Rump, are going to cost the US an extra $200 billion over the next few years. It's also going to make your insurance more expensive.
Godstud wrote:So, Hindsite, how much more did you pay?

I doubt you paid a cent more, and your whole argument is based on heresay. This is the typical argument, and yet it's inherently flawed. Americans didn't pay more for ACA. More Americans were covered, though.

Incidentally, the latest changes to healthcare, by Rump, are going to cost the US an extra $200 billion over the next few years. It's also going to make your insurance more expensive.

What you are saying is based on hearsay too. Being covered is not necessarily the same as receiving quality healthcare at an affordable price.
Godstud wrote:It's based on facts. As usual, you deflect when the answers are not what you agree with.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countr ... perception

http://time.com/2888403/u-s-health-care ... ped-world/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -efficient

Liberal facts often change for political correctness.
Conservatives are in nature, political correct. They want the status quo and customs, so in nature they are who that definition ascribe to. Liberals are willing to change. You do not but again, you're an old racist man.
59 More wrote:Conservatives are in nature, political correct. They want the status quo and customs, so in nature they are who that definition ascribe to. Liberals are willing to change. You do not but again, you're an old racist man.

Hindsite might have endorsed change, if Romney had been elected or maybe Nixon, but not Obama. Never Obama.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Then why do Mexicans keep going to USA? IIRC, […]

@Pants-of-dog If you put it to a vote, you'd fin[…]

Are you hoping I want aids? No, I want you to b[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Then why are people like you so worried about The[…]