Charles Manson, the Tate Murders and Project Chaos - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
An independent researcher and professional photographer looks into the fiasco of the Charles Manson saga, and contends that most of it, it not all of it was an elaborate hoax.

I read this a few years ago, but I don't recall a lot of detail, but the main takeaway was that the Mason characters were all actors, and that the murders were faked.

It's quite a long pdf and there is a lot of speculation, but it is an interesting read. This same researcher also wrote a compelling document suggesting that John Lenon is still alive living under the name Mark Staycer, which also has a few tie ins to the Manson murders.

The Tate Murders were a False Flag (pdf)

Of all the “conspiracy theories” I have run across over the years, amazingly this is not one of them. I searched the internet for anything on this theory and got nothing, even at Above Top Secret and sites like that. But now that we know many recent tragedies have been faked in Hollywood fashion, why not go back to previous decades, to see how long this has been going on?

Before I start, let me say two things. One, we will have to study the crime scene photographs of Sharon Tate, but I will make it as easy on you as possible. They aren't what you think anyway. I was apprehensive when I clicked on them for the first time, but I was very surprised. They aren't at all what we have been led to believe.

Even so, I will lead you in slowly, making a strong case that they are fake before you even take a look [If you want to skip ahead, go to p. 46]. By the time we get there, you will already be pretty sure they aren't what they are supposed to be, and you won't be afraid to look at them. Two, I will also prepare your mind and eyes by making it clear why the murders needed to be faked. It will be much easier for a reader to understand how they were faked once he or she understands why they were faked.
Libertarian353 wrote:But you don't believe in trump-russian gate?

The trump-russian gate has changed from what it originally was after the elections and it continues to change so much that I don't particularly care what it is anymore.

As for the post, I just thought it was something interesting to read. You may have also read that the writer engaged in a lot of speculation on the event.

I just posted it here because the Charles Manson persona had died.
maz wrote:The trump-russian gate has changed

Yet, you and us whites have never changed after 500 years. We still feel like we're victims and you still worship us, coolie.

But pray tell how it "changed"?

maz wrote: I don't particularly care what it is anymore.

Of course Massa never lies, right? Trump is good, honest "man" right? Deep State, pizzagate, Obama is antichrist right?

I wonder would you still vote Moore?

maz wrote:As for the post, I just thought it was something interesting to read. You may have also read that the writer engaged in a lot of speculation on the event.

It's about as interesting as the stories I hear from my homeless friend whenever I do voluntary work at the local drug shelter.

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we[…]

You should put the full quote I am of the o[…]

Muscovite’s Slaughter of Indigenous People in Alas[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]