Social Media Flipping Out That Parkland Student Are Accused of Being Media Actors - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.

I don't know if Parkland celebrity student David Hogg went to a school in Redondo beach and didn't go to Parkland, but there is a video of him on Redondo Beach.

It's pretty obvious that these little anti-2nd Amendment terrorists are not just any old random kids.

Huffington Post and the rest of the anti-2nd amendment media outlets are going off the rails and attacking everyone who dares question the veracity of these students.

YouTube banned a video calling out these students. Their over-the-top reaction to all of this are the actions of groups of people who are trying to cover something up. No one on social media is buying any of and the anti-2nd amendment media are completely flipping out :lol:

David Hogg was introduced as the son a of former FBI agent in at least two clips in the video compilation below.

A Conspiracy Theory About A Stoneman Douglas Student Reaches No. 1 On YouTube

A video peddling a conspiracy theory that Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg is an actor reached No. 1 on YouTube’s trending page Wednesday morning before the company ultimately removed it.

The video itself was real ― a reuploaded version of a 2017 news clip by CBS Los Angeles in which one of Hogg’s friends gets into a verbal altercation with a lifeguard, which Hogg recorded and uploaded at the time. The reuploaded video also used the same title as the CBS affiliate: “Confrontation Between Lifeguard, Bodysurfer Caught On Camera In Redondo Beach Goes Viral.”

The difference came in the new video’s description, where the uploader, who identified himself as “mike m” wrote, “DAVID HOGG THE ACTOR....”

Hogg, 17, has become the focus of a growing number of conspiracy theories in response to his media appearances following an attack at his Parkland, Florida, school that left 17 dead last week. He is among a number of Stoneman Douglas students calling for the government to act on gun control.

What are the odds that some random kid would be featured in a bullshit news puff piece and then turn up as a media darling in the aftermath of a school shooting?
How convenient a crack team of virgin neck beards from 4chan/The_Donald happened to stumble across an "undoctored" group photo of "actors" who all happened to join in on a conspiracy to pretend to be students who survived a school shooting. It's kind of like the time @maz reposted other 4chan lies about the killing of a woman by a Neo-Nazi in Charlottesville, etc.

Anyways, stupid thread.
It's always possible that he goes to the high school and is also the son of an FBI agent.

It seems to be indisputably established that gun control laws don't positively effect murder or suicide rates. Tragic events deserve attention but policy makers shouldn't act on emotion. Fortunately, the American and Floridian governments appear to be doing just that.
Bulaba Jones wrote:How convenient a crack team of virgin neck beards from 4chan/The_Donald happened to stumble across an "undoctored" group photo of "actors" who all happened to join in on a conspiracy to pretend to be students who survived a school shooting. It's kind of like the time @maz reposted other 4chan lies about the killing of a woman by a Neo-Nazi in Charlottesville, etc.

Let's not forget it was the Anti-Defamation League that made a fake news story about the Florida Shooting that someone made up on 4chan go viral

Florida Shooting Survivor Says CNN Gave Him ‘Scripted’ Questions at Town Hall Event

A survivor of the massacre as Parkland, Florida’s Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School is accusing CNN of giving him scripted questions during Wednesday night’s town hall on gun violence.

Colton Haab told Miami’s local WPLG-TV that the network refused to allow him to raise his idea that schools consider employing U.S. military veterans as armed security guards and instead offered him canned questions.

"Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead so he decided not to go"

“CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted,” Haab said, adding that he decided not to attend the event as a result.

“I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions,” Haab told the station’s Janine Stanwood. “I don’t think that it’s going get anything accomplished. It’s not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have.”

The network has categorically denied the charges.

“There is absolutely no truth to this. CNN did not provide or script questions for anyone in last night’s town hall, nor have we ever,” the company said in a statement to TheWrap.

Actors or not, control freaks on CNN or any other news network aren't letting you on their live broadcast without a script.
I don't know about crisis actors but maybe traumatized people shouldn't be used to drive policy? Maybe we should think this through and only proceed after considering where we're at as a society? Maybe it's best for people living in the fallout and decay of a neoliberal wasteland to be well armed? Maybe it's a bad idea for citizens of a corporate captured fake news police state to surrender their arms to the "authorities"?

What exactly is wrong? We know how many rockets w[…]

Leslie woman gets to the point. Lol. https:[…]

I'm surprised to see the genocide supporters (lik[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is the issue. It is not changing. https://y[…]