They knew the injections damage the immune system - Study - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.

Godstud wrote:Yes, @QatzelOk, it creates people like you, who spread lies about science for a personal agenda.

Is this a useful comment that demonstrates insight?

I ask this because Insight is required for survival in a world of profit-driven lies.

Insulting other people and regurgitating the mainstream narrative.... is an ahistorical and theory-free strategy that doesn't belong on a political forum. Maybe you would have more luck gaining interest with this at a redneck bar in a dying hick town....

UNZ wrote:“I can’t believe it’s monkey-pox season already and I haven’t even taken my Ukrainian decorations down.” Robin Monotti
QatzelOk wrote:Is this a useful comment that demonstrates insight?
Is should maybe wake you up to your hypocrisy, but apparently not. You've gone down the rabbit-hole of Stupid.

You provide no insight, @QatzelOk. You are just regurgitating right-wing talking points.
Drlee wrote:He doesn't care ....

Wheras Pfizer and Modern really care about your and my health, don't they.

They love us like their own children. Right?

Thinking Moneyed Corporations are "your mother" is probably the last side effect of capitalism before it crashes.
No, @QatzelOk, corporations do not care, but medical professionals and doctors do.

Your argument on this is nonsensical, as you imagine everyone in the medical industry is the same as a faceless corporation that sometimes makes horrible decisions based on profits.

In short, you like to ignore important details. Try some critical thinking.
@QatzelOk

I still recommend that you get vaccinated even though you object so strenuously. Your ignorance will not protect you. In fact, taking from the title of this thread, "foolishness and ignorance will definitely damage the immune system".
I somewhat side with QatzelOk although from a viewpoint probably opposite to hers.

The government down here blindly pushes vaccination but some of the recent outbreaks still affect those who are "fully" (three-times) vaccinated. Apparently vaccination is just a farce on the government's part.

I, along with most able-bodied Hongkongers, am forced to take it because otherwise no one will probably let me go to work for them; but my parents, who do not need to, strenuously refuse vaccination -- they do not need to go out and meet people and they can bear the isolation. In fact, they see the Westerners as too social.

I somehow think QatzelOk would be a great sister of mine, although I already have one.
Patrickov wrote:The government down here blindly pushes vaccination but some of the recent outbreaks still affect those who are "fully" (three-times) vaccinated.
You do not understand what vaccines do, obviously. You can still get Covid-19 if you have been vaccinated, but you will suffer far milder symptoms due to the vaccination.

The government is not "blindly pushing vaccinations". There is medical science backing up the decisions, but if you choose to ignore that, then you are simply "believing" something that isn't true.

Patrickov wrote:I, along with most able-bodied Hongkongers, am forced to take it because otherwise no one will probably let me go to work for them; but my parents, who do not need to, strenuously refuse vaccination -- they do not need to go out and meet people and they can bear the isolation. In fact, they see the Westerners as too social.
Being vaccinated so you can socialize and work makes sense from a societal and logical point of view.

It's too bad that your parents are being foolish(ignoring reason, logic and science). They probably need the vaccine more than you do, as they are likely more at risk from Covid-19, being older. You can reduce the risk of catching Covid-19 by isolation, but unless they are in complete isolation, then it's likely that they will, eventually, get the disease. The disease does not give a fuck about yours or QatzelOk's beliefs.
Godstud wrote:Don't live in fear.

Easier said than done.

Maybe you can help me to convince Carrie Lam and John Lee Ka Chiu not to be so selfish and address the vaccines' not perfect, and / or that forcing the vaccine pass is a bad policy?
In the early days of the pandemic the Chinese and Americans both demonstrated spread of the virus through passive air exchange in apartment complexes. It can live on the surface of the food/containers that are delivered to the most careful of isolated people.

The virus has no ears to hear an opinion. It has no eyes to see a sign. It has no mouth to tell you it is coming. It has not nose to smell a liar. But it has enormous potential to kill quickly, silently and dispassionately. Or not. It doesn't care. And, judging from the number of people who idiotically choose not to be vaccinated against it, neither do they.

But it is not really sad that someone would deliberately kill themselves. What IS sad is that they would arrogantly kill others.
Patrickov wrote:Maybe you can help me to convince Carrie Lam and John Lee Ka Chiu not to be so selfish and address the vaccines' not perfect, and / or that forcing the vaccine pass is a bad policy?
Why is it bad policy? If they are following the advice of medical professionals and you simply don't like what they are doing, then that's on you.

Vaccines are easy and safe to get. The odds of a really nasty reaction is exceedingly rare, whereas dying from Covid-19, is not. These people have to look out for the well-being over everyone and can't afford to be self cunts who think that a vaccine is unsafe simply because they saw a blog on it, or some YouTuber idiot says so.

Why vaccination is safe and important
Vaccines are the most effective way to prevent infectious diseases. This page explains how vaccines work, what they contain and the most common side effects.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinati ... important/
Patrickov wrote:I somehow think QatzelOk would be a great sister of mine, although I already have one.

And I'm a guy.

So that's two major problems with me being your sister. :lol:
JB70 wrote:The study in Cell show he is right. The vaxxed do not produce the new type antibodies if they get infected with a new variant. And it gets worse with each shot.

Immune imprinting or OAS.

So again people please tell your government to prepare with the drugs necessary.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 7422000769
Explained here: https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/aids- ... taking?s=r

From your first link:

Highlights

Vaccination confers broader IgG binding of variant RBDs than SARS-CoV-2 infection

• Imprinting from initial antigen exposures alters IgG responses to viral variants

• Histology of mRNA vaccinee lymph nodes shows abundant GCs

• Vaccine spike antigen and mRNA persist for weeks in lymph node GCs

Summary
    During the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, novel and traditional vaccine strategies have been deployed globally. We investigated whether antibodies stimulated by mRNA vaccination (BNT162b2), including third-dose boosting, differ from those generated by infection or adenoviral (ChAdOx1-S and Gam-COVID-Vac) or inactivated viral (BBIBP-CorV) vaccines. We analyzed human lymph nodes after infection or mRNA vaccination for correlates of serological differences. Antibody breadth against viral variants is lower after infection compared with all vaccines evaluated but improves over several months. Viral variant infection elicits variant-specific antibodies, but prior mRNA vaccination imprints serological responses toward Wuhan-Hu-1 rather than variant antigens. In contrast to disrupted germinal centers (GCs) in lymph nodes during infection, mRNA vaccination stimulates robust GCs containing vaccine mRNA and spike antigen up to 8 weeks postvaccination in some cases. SARS-CoV-2 antibody specificity, breadth, and maturation are affected by imprinting from exposure history and distinct histological and antigenic contexts in infection compared with vaccination.

Please note that the bolded phrases directly contradict your claim.

Vaccination provides a wider protection against variants than natural infection.

Also, thank you for providing links to studies.
Rancid wrote:The anti-vax morons don't know how to give up their non-sense.

I remember the anti-car morons in the 1960s. They just didn't want to hear about the science of traffic flux and carburator advances.

Now we're addicted to cars, of course, so their criticisms seem moot.

Of course, we've lost our communities (and we might lose our natural immunity and health) but that's progress for ya!

Harvey Weinstein's conviction, for alleged "r[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is pleasurable to see US university students st[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 27, Saturday More women to do German war w[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]