Wikipedia - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By JB70
Co-founder no longer trust the information there. If you have the money you can control what people will see.

By Godstud
So what? It's always good to see where Wikipedia gets it's information from. That's why they have to post sources. That's so you can determine if it actually IS factual.

I hope you actually WATCHED the video.

On a side note, I notice you are totally DOMINATING the Conspiracy Theories section. Have at it! It helps your credibility... really!!!

;)
By JB70
Godstud wrote:So what? It's always good to see where Wikipedia gets it's information from. That's why they have to post sources. That's so you can determine if it actually IS factual.

I hope you actually WATCHED the video.

On a side note, I notice you are totally DOMINATING the Conspiracy Theories section. Have at it! It helps your credibility... really!!!

;)

sources that are even more controlled. 8)
By Godstud
Ah yes, more Conspiracy theories about all the sources... everywhere. :lol:

That's why your thread is in this section of the forum.
By JB70
Godstud wrote:Ah yes, more Conspiracy theories about all the sources... everywhere. :lol:

That's why your thread is in this section of the forum.

Try to edit a page about the Covid "vaccines". :)
Link to the new study showing "vaccinated" do not get antibodies for future variants.
By Godstud
JB70 wrote:Try to edit a page about the Covid "vaccines".
The current science regarding vaccines is well established and I am not a Wikipedia contributor. I am sure it's set up so people like you can't just change it to the anti-vax lies that you want to spread.

JB70 wrote:Link to the new study showing "vaccinated" do not get antibodies for future variants.
Nothing you have posted proves that, so you are only posting false information. You're posting BS and nothing you've posted supports your Conspiracy Theory, and lies.
By pugsville
JB70 wrote:Co-founder no longer trust the information there. If you have the money you can control what people will see.

Tin foil hat conspiracy theories.
By BlutoSays
Amazing how certain inconvenient things just disappear from wikipedia!

“A Magnet for Conspiracy Theories”: Wikipedia Kills Entry for Hunter Biden’s Investment Company

Wikipedia editors are under fire this week for removing the entry for Rosemont Seneca Partners, the investment company connected to Hunter Biden and his alleged multimillion dollar influence peddling schemes. The site bizarrely claimed that the company was “not notable.” The timing itself is notable given the new disclosure that Hunter Biden’s business partner, Eric Schwerin, made at least 19 visits to the White House and other official locations between 2009 and 2015. That included a meeting with then-Vice President Joe Biden despite Biden’s repeated claim that he knew nothing about his son’s business dealings. Schwerin was the president of Rosemont Seneca.

Wikipedia has been accused of raw bias in removing the entry at a time when interest in the company is at its peak, including the possibility of an indictment of Hunter Biden over his financial dealings. Rosemont Seneca is one of the most searched terms for those trying to understand the background on the Biden business operations.

Yet, an editor “AlexEng” wrote that the company was simply “not notable” — an absurd claim reminiscent of the recent claim by Atlantic Magazine’s writer Anne Applebaum that she did not cover the scandal because it simply was “not interesting.”

More: https://jonathanturley.org/2022/04/24/a ... t-company/

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]