The Freemasons? I don't get it. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By Andres
ProLetAriy wrote:I don't believe in conspiracy, but if you trust mason(zionist) you trust devil himself. I believe in facts - and facts against masons(zionists).

What facts? :?:
By ProLetAriy
Facts about mason(zionist) activity and their influence on world economy and policy.
By Andres
Facts about mason(zionist) activity and their influence on world economy and policy.

My mistake for the confusion. When I said "What facts?" I was asking after specific facts, not about their nature.

So what facts can you show us that relate to such activity, keeping in mind that you make two assertations: 1 that masons influence the world economy and policy, and 2 that masons are somewhat related to zionists.

Some facts and sources would be helpful.
By ProLetAriy
Seek it by yourselves:
1)Report of US journalist Michael Piper "Assassination of President Kennedy".
2)Philosopher Alexander Zinoviyev and his works(try “New globalization stage”).
3)Historian Oleg Platonov “Globalization and Christianity” and "Why America will perish".
4)Works of Paul Gavrilyuk, professor of Historical Theology, University of Saint Thomas, Saint Paul (USA).
By The Duke

Don' t foget the Illuminiati.
By Rodion
Yes, ProLetAriy, it would do wonders for your view on the world to read an online version of Angels & Demons (Dan Brown). They really explain it all. Just add imagination :lol: .
By Andres
So you have no facts. Interesting way to approach conspiracy theories. I guess it is more interesting that way. :|
By QatzelOk
The Duke said:
Don' t foget the Illuminiati.

Don't forget to read post 2 of this thread.
By Comrade Ogilvy
Essentially, the Freemasons are engaged in Internationalism. The dismemberment and destruction of the old world -- the nation-state. The trends are in motion for just that.

All of a sudden in the spring of 1999 while studying European history in detail, I took an interest in the world. During this time, the armed forces of the United States, plus 18 other nations, for 3 months, round the clock, dropped bombs on a small South-east European nation full spiritualism, tradition, nationalism, and honor. I took my time to learn the details. To read between the lines. To find inconsistencies, to locate hipocrasy. I learned the details of this particular event, but didn't fully understand the big picture at the time -- although I clearly identified the players. But I've read since, and listened. And continue reading and listening. There is a lot I still don't know, and I hope to know more.

My truth is this:
Yes, this "conspiracy" is a reality. Jews are at the front of the internationalist trend. Be the Bolsheviks of yesterday, or the neo-Bolsheviks of today (neo-cons, clintonists, zionists, european "liberals", etc).

One can review the quotes of Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski while understanding the trend on this planet and comparing them to the words of Lenin and Trotsky to truly know the disgusting evil of these forces.

All those who value their people, their histories, their cultures, their traditions, and their souls, have to stand as a united front against these forces -- be they Swedes or Spaniards, Persians or Japanese.
By Andres
Slablah, do you happen to have some facts in there or are wild conjectures enough to satisfy you?
By Comrade Ogilvy
andres, which facts are you talking about? What I wrote is personal. AN understanding that took years from one event, to the next, and to the next. It would be impossible for me too write down every piece of information I learned over the last six years and how it influenced my perspective. This isn't something that can be spoonfed my friend. My only hope is that people start paying attention -- usually there has to be some one event that affects them for them to start paying attention. I personally see a silver lining.
By ProLetAriy
Yes, ProLetAriy, it would do wonders for your view on the world to read an online version of Angels & Demons (Dan Brown). They really explain it all. Just add imagination .

Nice argument: "I dont believe in what you say and i'm too lazy to read scientific books about it."
Just great. :)

Philosopher Alexander Zinoviyev - one of the most honored philosopher and sociologist in the world. He is dissident from SU.

Historian Oleg Platonov - worldwide known too. He had 2 professor grades.

Works of Paul Gavrilyuk, professor of Historical Theology - ... there is no need for explanation.

All works of this people had the FACTS not pointless bullshit like yours. So go EDUCATE yourself.
By Rodion
:hmm: If you want to give me the "facts", start a new thread about the Jew-Masons, complete with specific quotes and links. Don't send me off to some anti-Semite's work.
By Comrade Ogilvy
Duke:

I was watching that with great curiosity, except it cut off at David Ifshin.
By ProLetAriy
If you want to give me the "facts", start a new thread about the Jew-Masons, complete with specific quotes and links. Don't send me off to some anti-Semite's work.

I'm NOT your history teacher and I never said here about jew-masons(interesting why you use this terminology). There is no need for me to educate you, I bring names of these works and authors just for your consideration. If you cannot read scientific works or just cannot understand it - that's not my problem.
And yes, this works are NOT anti-semitic. They just have the FACTS. So get find it, read it, and stop spam.
By The Duke
Duke:

I was watching that with great curiosity, except it cut off at David Ifshin.

It's 59 minutes exactly. I didn't have any problems.

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]