Area 51 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By Spin
DKtekno was created there.
By Apollos
DKtekno was created there.

by methods not appropriate for public discussion in the presence of minors. :p
By Happeren
People in Area51 always look to the bible for answers. They support the death penalty as punishment against small blond Arab girls from China who like communism and they are generally more towards soft values but don't eat white breed if the flower was grown by fundamentalist Americans who have a smaller income than Danes.
By Apollos
People in Area51 always look to Darwin, Marx, and Freud for answers.

The sword of wit cuts in both directions, though that was strikingly not witty.
By Spin
Wow Happern, that was neither witty nor political. It was in short, utter nonsense.
By Happeren
Wow Happern, that was neither witty nor political. It was in short, utter nonsense.

Sorry, I was a little drunk when I wrote that and was trying to imitate one of dktekno's recent posts - guess that didn't work very well :hmm:
By Apollos
You know what must suck? Working in Area 50 or Area 52.

:lol:
By Boondock Saint
The B-2 bomber was a super communist design until filthy Americans Jews stole it from the super communist Russians. The area in which they brought the stolen super communist stealth B-2 was indeed, Area 51.
By Red Star
Area 51 is the HQ of an alien race of spatula-shaped organic dough, who tried to take over the world but were beaten by the super-mega Soviet pilots in the late 50s, who struck a deal with the US to lock them in Area 51. However, the Zogians (as they are commonly known) took over the personnel and are now plotting world domination, so they can use Earth in the great Kitchenware wars against the toster-wielding fork-shaped Ritians.

I know that for sure.
By wonder cow
My attempt to solve the area 51 mystery:

enter password:
access denied
enter password:
access denied
enter password:
access denied
enter password:
access denied
enter password:
access denied
enter password:
access denied
enter password:
welcome wonder cow
how about a nice game of checkers
global thermal nuclear war
are you sure?
y
processing:

And then it just continued to spit out 1's and 0's until
I turned off my computer 8 days later.

My conclusion: Area 51 is shit.

I hope that finally puts the issue to rest.
By Red Star
So you didn't encounter the spatula-shaped dough Zogians? It is obvious they have gotten to you too! I must call on the uber-mega-techno-vampire-Soviet warriors that have lied dormant in Siberia since they defeated the Zogians to come and eridicate you.
By starman2003
Phil Corso was hardly more credible. :lol: One penpal, btw, saw a UFO over the Nevada desert.
By Toynbee_Convector
Roswell
The site of the UFO crash. What ever that crashed in Roswell is not a weatherballoon!!

Area 51.
The site where people are supposed to be studying Alien technologies. I read somewhere that Stealth technology was created here too. Planes like Aurora (I think that was its name) is also rumored to have originated here.

I wonder if it is actually like what the film, Independence day depicted. If it was, it's kinda cool.
By Rajin Cajun
OMG Area 51 is nothing more then an aircraft design facility that is called Dreamland by fighter jocks. Its the place where they test all new aircraft designs its not that much of a secret if you actually talk to the Military Community.

Now onto the proof about the FBI:
Computer: The FBI is a government law enforcement agency.
Zim: Continue.
Computer: Insufficient data.
Zim: "Insufficient data"? Can't you just make an educated guess?
Computer: O... kay... Um, founded in 1492 by, uh... demons, the FBI is a crack law enforcement agency designed to... uh, I dunno, fight... aliens?
Zim: I KNEW IT!
By Capitalist
Area 51 is home to the world's longest runway. If the place was a testing ground for VTOL saucer shaped craft why would you need a runway?
By starman2003
is not a weatherballoon!!

Nor a MOGUL balloon, apparently. If MOGUL were really satisfactory, why has Redfern just claimed that it was Japanese POWs in some experimental device? That is even more dubious and silly. Do you think US military personnel would really mistake Japanese men for aliens? :roll:

why would you need a runway?

I don't necessarliy believe saucers are there but even if some are, there are conventional aircraft too.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is pleasurable to see US university students st[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 27, Saturday More women to do German war w[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]