Body Snatchers in the Desert - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
There is a new book by Redfern which claims allegedly alien bodies seen near Roswell in '47 were really Japanese POWs in a a flying wing-like device being carried by balloons, which crashed, killing them. Sounds stupid.
By Rodion
I don't roll out the possibility of alien existence on Earth completely, but that visitors from another solar system who handily avoided the entire military-indusrial complex would just like that crush in the middle of the desert doesn't sound very smart to me. Like I said, both explanations are rather unlikely.
By starman2003
visitors from another solar system who handily avoided the entire military-industrial complex would just like that crush in the middle of the desert

No doubt you meant CRASH. ;) What is even more remarkable than advanced ETs crashing is their failure to remove traces before the military got there. But something obviously DID crash there. What I don't know, offhand, is whether the US still had Japanese prisoners then. It was two years after the war. It is important to note that this new "explanation" results from the inadaquacy of the previous one-a MOGUL balloon- no doubt in part because MOGUL can't account for reported bodies. But IMO it is idiotic, perhaps even racist, to think that the bodies of Japanese men would have been mistaken for aliens. US military men were no doubt pretty familiar with the appearance of Japanese people, and never AFAIK, mistook any for aliens in WWII.

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]