The real protocols of the elders of Zion. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By The Duke
Do you really think that leaders of Judaism would have advised followers to abandon Judaism?

No I don’t. However this does shed a new light on the matter of so-called crypto Jews, for instance the Jew Lev Bronstein who later changed his name in Leon Trotsky.
By SHILD
Dude, we're saying the source isn't a valid one. I'd like some none white supremist source to believe this.

I did a google search, and found alot of copies of the same damned article on a few more nazi sites (and I don't mean that as an insult, they're actually nazi sites). Doesn't seem very reliable to me.
By The Duke
Dude, we're saying the source isn't a valid one. I'd like some none white supremist source to believe this.

I did a google search, and found alot of copies of the same damned article on a few more nazi sites (and I don't mean that as an insult, they're actually nazi sites). Doesn't seem very reliable to me.

So what? Do a google search on "tob shebe goyim harog" (“even the best of Gentiles deserves to be killed“), you'll mostly find white supremacist, anti globalist and hardcore Islamic sites, this however doesn’t make this a false claim.

http://www.iahushua.com/JQ/436quote1.html
By Mr X
Maxim Litvinov wrote
This does nothing to further the case of the authenticity of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which are known and proven to be fraudulent.

What makes them seem genuine is that they are not at all what one would expect from "a Russian religious mystic." They show too deep an understanding both of Gentile weaknesses familiar to us all and of the sort of mind set which might ruthlessly exploit them for sectarian gain. Fictional or not, they were written by somebody who knew very well the kind of men whose utterances they supposedly report. They express a wealth of hard-headed insight in a tone of arrogant superiority which is not unfamiliar to us either. We cannot quarrel with the comment of Henry Ford's Dearborn Independent - which publicized the Protocols in America around 1921 - that the work was "too terribly real for fiction, too well-sustained for speculation, too deep in its knowledge of the secret springs of life for forgery"

THE PROTOCOLS
OF THE LEARNED ELDERS
OF ZION biblebelievers
By SHILD
While it doesn't directly mean the claim is false, it means I won't accept it as true because of that source.

If A is true then B is true. If A is false, that doesn't mean B is false, but there's still nothing to indicate it's true. You need to try something else to get to B (that's why I asked for a better source and didn't just say there's no way it's true).

The example you gave is actually pretty good to me, because it's a mistranslation. It means "kill the best gentiles." Now, that's not any better, but it does show the translation is pretty faulty - it's misinformation that was spread around the web and you accept as true simply because it was written somewhere on the net, even though any Hebrew speaker would tell you it's false.

The link you gave me is another example of the same. The word at the top is a name, and literally means "God save," however the page translates it as ""To seek out that which was lost" which isn't even close. If they can't even get that right, why would I believe any claim they make, especielly one about a 500 year old document without any kind of proof but their own word?
By ~Magius~
First, it must be pointed out: the grand Sanhedrin hasn't existed since the destruction of the second temple in 70 AD. The letter, if it was even sent, was not sent by some supreme authori9ty, as the Sanhedrin was.

As for the content, it does not sound like a true halachik answer to the question, which is what we would expect; however, the source having been disproved there is no need to continue debating thyis until another source, more credible, is cited.
By SHILD
So you've never seen the original document or a copy of it for youself, and you've never seen the citing of it and even if you did you couldn't understand it? Am I really supposed to accept this?
By wonder cow
Mr. X

Henry Ford's Dearborn Independent

Henry Ford is widely known to have hated Jews. He was a bigot at least toward Jews.
By ProLetAriy
So you've never seen the original document or a copy of it for youself, and you've never seen the citing of it and even if you did you couldn't understand it? Am I really supposed to accept this?

I'm sured everyone would wonder if any jew would ACCEPT it. But there is no need for this - no one cares accept it jews or not. That's a FACT and it's only that matters.
So if you don't believe and don't have counterfacts then go to other topic about Holocaust for ex. and post there that Germans killed 7 or even 8 billions of jews during WW2.

Henry Ford is widely known to have hated Jews. He was a bigot at least toward Jews.

Source?
Anyone who's not mason = hate jews?
By wonder cow
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Ford

Anti-Semitism and The Dearborn Independent
Henry Ford began publication of a newspaper, The Dearborn Independent, in 1919. The paper ran for eight years, during which it republished "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion," which has since been discredited as an anti-Semitic forgery. The American Jewish Historical Society describes the ideas presented in it as "anti-immigrant, anti-labor, anti-liquor, and anti-Semitic".

The Independent also published, in Ford's name, several anti-Jewish articles which were released in the early 1920s as a set of four bound volumes, cumulatively titled "The International Jew, the World's Foremost Problem." These volumes were distributed through Ford's car dealerships. Denounced by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), the articles nevertheless explicitly condemned pogroms and violence against Jews (Volume 4, Chapter 80), preferring to blame incidents of mass violence on the Jews themselves. None of this work was actually penned by Ford, though they required his tacit approval since he was the paper's publisher.

Libel lawsuits in response to anti-Semitic remarks led Ford to close the Dearborn Independent in December 1927. He later retracted the International Jew and the Protocols. On January 7, 1942, Henry Ford wrote a public letter to the ADL denouncing hatred against the Jews and expressing his hope that anti-Jewish hatred would cease for all time. Some claim that Ford neither wrote nor signed this letter and have questioned the sincerity of his apology. His writings continue to be used as propaganda by various groups, often appearing on anti-Semitic and neo-Nazi websites.

he said:
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Henry_Ford
"The international financiers are behind all war. They are what is called the International Jew -- German Jews, French Jews, English Jews, American Jews. I believe that in all these countries except our own the Jewish financier is supreme... Here, the Jew is a threat."

this mention in a time article that mostly praises Ford:
http://www.time.com/time/time100/builde ... ford3.html

It was Henry Ford II who rescued the legacy. He played down his grandfather's antics, and he made amends with the Jewish business community that Henry Ford had alienated so much with the racist attacks that are now a matter of historical record.

It really is common knowledge
By ProLetAriy
Original articles please. Wiki is not trustworthy source.

And tell who's controls "Time"? :) I'm not surprised of such comment.
By wonder cow
Original articles please. Wiki is not trustworthy source.

It is well known, undisputed, a matter of common knowledge. You must not be located in the US, because this is a well known fact. Check the World Book encylopedia or Britanica.

And tell who's controls "Time"? I'm not surprised of such comment.

Time Warner. It is a corporation. If you are implying that "Jews" control Time Warner then I say :lol: . Just because you don't like someone or some thing or a nation or a group of people, does not mean that you should abandon reason.

The time article is a piece called TIME 100: The most important people of the century. It heaps praise after praise on Ford and barely mentions he is anti-Jewish feelings. Had you bothered to follow the link you would know that.
By SHILD
I'm sured everyone would wonder if any jew would ACCEPT it. But there is no need for this - no one cares accept it jews or not. That's a FACT and it's only that matters.
Why do you suppose it's a fact? It wasn't proven, and the original poster has no way to prove it.

I didn't even actually ask for proof, just a more credible source. Why wasn't one produced yet if this is fact? Perhaps it isn't?

For you to say that this is fact and then refuse to accept Ford's sentiments because WC gave wikipedia as a source is pretty ironic, by the way. It shows, at least, some double standards.
By ProLetAriy
It is well known, undisputed, a matter of common knowledge. You must not be located in the US, because this is a well known fact. Check the World Book encylopedia or Britanica.

Link please. Post it here. To ORIGINAL articles(if they exist).

Time Warner. It is a corporation. If you are implying that "Jews" control Time Warner then I say . Just because you don't like someone or some thing or a nation or a group of people, does not mean that you should abandon reason.

:) No exactly what I'm trying to say is that "jews" DON'T control Time Warner. :)

For you to say that this is fact and then refuse to accept Ford's sentiments because WC gave wikipedia as a source is pretty ironic, by the way. It shows, at least, some double standards.

No, I'm just need ORIGINAL source not comments about it. Because you know "who controls the present now - controls the past".
By wonder cow
Link please. Post it here. To ORIGINAL articles(if they exist).

Believe it or not ProLetAriy, there was a time before the web. How can I give you a link to a history book or to an encyclopedia?

If the truth matters at all to you, please check a World Book or Britannica encyclopedia for this. I don't have one in front of me, but I am confident that it will be in there under Ford.

I notice that you list your location as post soviet republic, which would explain why you don't know this already.

Here is a link to one of the sources cited in wiki article:

[url=http://print.google.com/print?hl=en&id=bmgU_yh-AVoC&pg=PA7&lpg=PA7&dq=International+Jew&prev=http://print.google.com/print%3Fq%3DInternational%2BJew&sig=XUXeaRBApdSyKpuCRXsUULB12VY]The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem
edited by Henry Ford[/url]
By Comrade Ogilvy
Anyone who's not mason = hate jews?

Alber Einstein "hated" Jews. :)
By MasterOfPuppets
Even David Duke admits it.

That's a pretty good site:
http://www.davidduke.com/

I made it a favorite, how better to understand my proud white ancestry than to situate it centrally between this extreme yet sober redneck and with what the capitalist scum have to say about whites. You are nothing you have no race you have no culture you are to be slaves just like the third world only you dont know it yet.

Thank you Psyche for a handy link. :)

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]

Look at this shit. This is inexcusable! >: htt[…]