The Extraterrestial Jillumasons - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Please don't delete this poll!

I'm very sincere in my desire to find out the public's sentiments. I promise, the next poll won't be about whether J--- are capable of mind control :lol: . Anyway, do you, or do you not believe there is a powerful international conspiracy of some kind controlling, or at least significantly influencing major events in the world? I am, of course, referring to those hidden from public opinion.

When I first came to The Politics Forum, I'd think it was some kind of a joke. However, as I got to know the international community's opinions better, I gradually began to realize conspiracy theories have strong support all over the world. Now, I would like to find out just how strong that support really is.

I will appreciate cooperation in keeping this thread alive both by terms of serious, responsible voting ("The Illuminati? Sure, they gather in my backyard") and by refraining from making any provokative statements. That is what the poll is here for.

Lastly, unless specifically mentioned otherwise, known organizations don't count! For instance, you can believe in Zionists/Muslims infiltrating governments, but only vote "secret" if you can't find the specific "conspirators" in Google...

Thanks in advance!

[Vivisekt Edit ::] Okay, I won't delete it. Moved. Read the Opinion Poll Guidelines.
By Comrade Ogilvy
I believe in conpsiracies, but it's bigger then goverments, bigger then the new world order.. This thing even go's bigger then patheons!

Lucifer has just as much to lose as God if the securalists gain any more power..
By Mr X
... occasionally I hear someone say you're one of those "conspiracy theories" nuts... that term was created by a government think tank back in the 60's to de-rate and ridicule anything not broadcasted by the official news media on the evening news ... there was a famous man that once said ... "never attribute to a conspiracy that which can amply be attributed to the actions of a bunch of greedy stupid self serving men in power" ... I would add to this ... " and the majority of people who are fooled into believing these men are honest and have the interests of the populous at heart" ... Prof. James McCanney M. S.

I'll begin with a question that simply needs to be asked. Why is there a pathological obsession in this country with putting the words "theory and "theorist after "conspiracy? There are, at least, two possibilities that come to mind. The first is that the word "conspiracy is like a Rorschach test. It inherently comes with a variety of psychological responses upon hearing the very word - the primary reaction (so far) being closed-mindedness. The second possibility would, indeed, suggest a conspiracy. This severe skepticism (or pathos) by most against anything that challenges traditional lore is in place by design and derived from years of indoctrination through a carefully conceived program within mainstream education, politics and media for the purpose of social, financial, political and intellectual control of the masses. Most recently, this ideology was supported (and even demanded) by George W. Bush who, after 9-11, stated publicly, "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories..."

Why would the President make such a proclamation? When something negative occurs (murder, assassination, terrorist attack, etc.) any good investigator will ask him or herself one very important question, "Who benefits from this? Then one simply follows where the evidence and money & paper trails lead him. Why, then, wouldn't the President want people to theorize about who or what was behind the most devastating attack on American soil in history? After some thought, his decree would seem counter-productive. Unless, that is, Mr. Bush and his administration would benefit from little or no inquiry from those he professes to protect just as, say, Lyndon Johnson may have benefited from appointing the very biased Warren Commission to investigate the death of his predecessor.

Well, growing numbers of U. S. citizens are simply not wanting to trust the words of our current White House occupant and the media giants anymore. This sentiment is shared by those Americans (especially in our post 9-11 world) who are deciding to think outside of the box and do their own homework on both history and current world events. And by doing so, they have discovered that things are truly not what they appear to be on planet Earth.

By Brian William Hall

Basically

In the Absence of Truth from the White House, Conspiracy Theories Emerge...
By | I, CWAS |
do you, or do you not believe there is a powerful international conspiracy of some kind controlling, or at least significantly influencing major events in the world? I am, of course, referring to those hidden from public opinion.

Depends on what you mean. I don't think they are controlling thoughts literally, but if you read Berny's [sic] propaganda, you can see how they work.

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]