World War 3 Prophecies (Russia / China) - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By Noelnada
I actually live in Ethiopia, but never mind that Laugh out loud

I think it is a clear enough sign that they start taking over the world right now .

But how are we going to stop their machiavelic plans since they can know everything we plan to resist them from any cybercafé in the world :eek:
By MatthewJ
Clinton and Albright were resposible for NATO agression against Yugoslavia

Yes, the background of Albright you are probably familiar with. Clinton was given instructions to do this, just as he was given instructions to give up the Panama Canal.
By Truth?
Yes, the background of Albright you are probably familiar with. Clinton was given instructions to do this, just as he was given instructions to give up the Panama Canal.

Mmm? The Treaty for the Panama Canal had set the year of its release it just so happened to be at the time of the Clinton Presidency. :eh:
By Bel_Riose
Heres an interesting site explaining what might lead to WW3:

http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-3/ww3.htm

World War 3 - Act V, Scene I: Collapse of US and Western Morals and Economies
Between 1776-1788, Edward Gibbons published a huge six volume work entitled The History Of The Decline And Fall Of The Roman Empire. Gibbons' work was scholarly and monumental, as it thoroughly covered a period of history spanning approximately 1,200 years. His goal in producing this study was to precisely catalog the reasons for the rise of the Roman Empire and the factors leading to the decline and fall of the Empire. Gibbons was universally hailed as achieving his objective brilliantly.

But, Gibbons not only created a document which details how and why the Roman Empire rose and fell; he created a document which detailed precisely how a successful and powerful Empire could be subverted and destroyed.

Gibbons listed five basic reasons that the enormous Roman Empire was destroyed:

1- The dramatic increase of divorce undermined the institution of the family.

2- The imposition of higher taxes undermined the economic stability and vitality of the Empire. Taxes were raised to pay for deficit government spending, to pay for food for all in society and to pay for government-sponsored activities of diversion, such as circuses and sports. Interestingly, as the time of the final collapse drew closer, greater emphasis was placed on sports, to divert the attention of the public from the distressing news of massive trouble within the Empire.

3- The drive for personal pleasure had become very intense, even to the point of obsession. Gibbons noted that, at the very end, sports had become more exciting and brutal.

4- People lost their faith, both religiously and in their government. Paganism gave way to Christianity and the efficient Roman Government gave way to chaos and disintegration.

5- Hidden conspirators were working within the government to secretly destroy it. They worked quietly, invisibly and deceitfully; during the entire time they were secretly dismantling the government of the Roman Empire, they publicly proclaimed their unswerving support of it.

Recognize any of the above 5 points occurring in Western societies today?

http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-3/ww3-51.htm
By Potemkin
1- The dramatic increase of divorce undermined the institution of the family.

This is more likely to be a symptom of the social chaos rather than a cause of social breakdown.

2- The imposition of higher taxes undermined the economic stability and vitality of the Empire. Taxes were raised to pay for deficit government spending, to pay for food for all in society and to pay for government-sponsored activities of diversion, such as circuses and sports. Interestingly, as the time of the final collapse drew closer, greater emphasis was placed on sports, to divert the attention of the public from the distressing news of massive trouble within the Empire.

The 'bread and circuses' (and the high taxes required to pay for them and for the bureaucracy) were necessary to buy off the proletariat, who were chronically unemployed due to the institution of slavery. It was a way of purchasing social stability relatively cheaply, and it worked suceessfully for half a millennium. It was not a direct cause of the downfall.

3- The drive for personal pleasure had become very intense, even to the point of obsession. Gibbons noted that, at the very end, sports had become more exciting and brutal.

True, but this was, again, a symptom rather than a cause.

4- People lost their faith, both religiously and in their government. Paganism gave way to Christianity and the efficient Roman Government gave way to chaos and disintegration.

This is self-contradictory. If people were losing their faith, then where did Christianity come from? Far from losing their faith, the Roman citizens were gaining it. And Christianity did not accelerate the disintegration of the Roman Empire, it actually delayed it for several centuries. Gibbon had a bee in his bonnet about Christianity, due to some unfortunately personal experiences, and he tried to pin the blame for the decline of Rome on the growth of Christianity. It's total nonsense of course - Christianity was an agent of social cohesion rather than disintegration. Why else do you think Constantine made it the official state religion?

5- Hidden conspirators were working within the government to secretly destroy it. They worked quietly, invisibly and deceitfully; during the entire time they were secretly dismantling the government of the Roman Empire, they publicly proclaimed their unswerving support of it.

Total nonsense. Tinfoil-hat conspiracy theory rubbish. Who were these 'hidden conspirators'? The Freemasons? Teh Jews? What evidence does this guy present? I've actually read Gibbon's 'Decline and Fall', and I don't recall him mentioning any 'hidden conspirators'.

Recognize any of the above 5 points occurring in Western societies today?

Yes. Not surprising, really, since the OP has selected points which apply to modern Western society rather than ancient Rome (except for item 5, which applies to nothing except the OP's own fevered imagination).
By PatrickSMcNally
> "At the end of July Soviet attack wedges will rapidly advance against Western Europe."
> Erna Stiglitz, Augsburg 1975

Since this obviously did not occur, I don't understand why you'd include it. Doesn't this only serve as an example of a bogus forecast?
By Bel_Riose
This is self-contradictory. If people were losing their faith, then where did Christianity come from?

Just because there are less religious people, it doesn't stop a new religion from arriving and becoming the dominant one. Christianity came from greek speaking orientals who lived apart and was at first practiced in secret and the unified empire made it easier to spread.
Why did it become so influencial? Maybe because it favored the poor and that the church had the same organisation as the Empire and also because in Christianity, all the other religions were considered false.

Far from losing their faith, the Roman citizens were gaining it.

Maybe it just seemed that way because the many religions of the empire left place to a single religion?

And Christianity did not accelerate the disintegration of the Roman Empire, it actually delayed it for several centuries.

Actually, it had good sides and bad sides. Good sides were that it was a 'solid', organised and good for moral unity. Bad sides althought, are that they refused to worship Rome and its emperor, refused to wear weapons (resulting in less soldiers) and the Catholics rejected the ideas of imperialism and war which is pretty bad for an Empire who relies on its legions to defend and preserve it.

Why else do you think Constantine made it the official state religion?

Constantine was Christian himself, made the religion tolerable and gave it some privileges because he saw its potential but he has never made it the state religion. It was Flavius Theodosius who did it.

But I agree tho that the 5 examples are more symptoms then reasons.
By Potemkin
Just because there are less religious people, it doesn't stop a new religion from arriving and becoming the dominant one. Christianity came from greek speaking orientals who lived apart and was at first practiced in secret and the unified empire made it easier to spread.
Why did it become so influencial? Maybe because it favored the poor and that the church had the same organisation as the Empire and also because in Christianity, all the other religions were considered false.

I disagree. I think there was a genuine upsurge in religiosity in the late Roman Empire, particularly in the 4th century. Christianity was merely the sect which won out over all the others at the time.

Maybe it just seemed that way because the many religions of the empire left place to a single religion?

No, I think it was a genuine increase in religious faith. The official state religion was hardly a matter of passionate personal faith. The early Romans even boasted about how sensible a religion they had invented - it was cheap and didn't make too many demands on their time or resources. That attitude changed during the late Empire.

Actually, it had good sides and bad sides. Good sides were that it was a 'solid', organised and good for moral unity. Bad sides althought, are that they refused to worship Rome and its emperor, refused to wear weapons (resulting in less soldiers) and the Catholics rejected the ideas of imperialism and war which is pretty bad for an Empire who relies on its legions to defend and preserve it.

Christianity was hardly pacifist. The refusal to worship images of the Emperor was a problem, it's true, but after Constantine, Christians were perfectly happy to fight as soldiers in this new polity called 'Christendom'.

Constantine was Christian himself, made the religion tolerable and gave it some privileges because he saw its potential but he has never made it the state religion. It was Flavius Theodosius who did it.

You're absolutely right. It was intellectually lazy of me to ascribe it to Constantine. After all, he only had himself baptised on his deathbed; it's not impossible that he was hedging his bets - if this 'Christianity' thing didn't work out, maybe he would have tried Mithraism next....
By MatthewJ
Russian Overtakers

Dream given to Pattie Trovato of Baltimore, MD in late May of 2004.

I’ve never had an end-times dream before. This poured understanding into me of how easily our country will be taken over, and how foreign military will oversee our country.

In my dream there had been a nuclear explosion in the Baltimore-Washington corridor. I had quickly grabbed clothes, a tent, money and a little food, and stuffed them in our car. We had used the back roads to get out of Maryland. My daughter was in a car behind me with the rest of our kids. My husband was going to meet us at the campground. I was driving down a familiar highway in Pennsylvania. We were going to a camp site near Penn State College. The highway was jam-packed in both directions, traffic had come to a total stop due to some small accidents. I got out of our car and climbed up past the boulders into the trees to sit in the cool shade. It was nice spring weather. The highway was filled with people in panic trying to get to the mountains, while other people in a panic were leaving the mountains to travel down south-east. Everyone was in a panic! Four black helicopters came from over the mountain range. They started buzzing up and down the road. Two left to go south. One kept circling the area I was in, while the fourth got out a bull-horn. They announced to all of us that martial law had taken effect and that we were traveling illegally. Everyone was required to return to their homes or face arrest and confiscation of their vehicles. We thought how can we go back home? The lanes of traffic on the highway are not moving? A man in a south-bound pick-up truck started screaming at the black helicopter. He incited others to throw rocks at it, and even wanted people to turn over vehicles and block the highway to stop people from going home. A military person dressed in black with dark grey appeared at the helicopters’ door and shot the man and two others to death. Other people in the area were forced to lay the bodies along side the highway, and move their vehicles onto the shoulder of the highway. This paralyzed the people.

No one really understood how different things were going to be. The circling helicopter swooped down, and a young military man jumped down to the road, on the north-bound side. He was quite friendly, and gave new orders saying tourists should proceed to their destination. We were told we could only visit ten days or less then we were required to return to our primary residence. He told us we would want to go home anyway, because as we would not be able to buy food anywhere except pre-packaged food still available in gas stations. All grocery markets were closed. The only people that were to report to work were emergency workers. The gas stations were to allowed to remain open to allow people to get home, then no one was to leave.

Then the scene changed. I was back home, which is a twenty minute drive from Baltimore. My family and I were watching a TV news conference on how people were coping with grocery stores being closed for the last three weeks. A military woman, dressed in the same outfit as the men in the helicopters, came to our front door. She made sure we were home, then put something sticky on our door on which to later affix government papers. They didn’t want these papers put in a mailbox. She handed us a large envelope of papers. The contents included a mandatory appointment at the school where we are registered to vote. If you missed the appointment, you delayed getting food for your family. Most people had eaten all extra food. All people were required to share what they had. Food was the primary problem everyone had on their minds. The government did not want anyone to have any food left in their house. Any person not sharing food they had stored up would have it all taken away, and go to jail. When I arrived at our place of voting, only a few people were allowed in at a time. Tables were set up as when we vote. We had to go to an alphabetized table and state our name. We had to provide proof of who we were and how many people lived in our home. They confirmed this information with a computer. Anyone not registered would have to go to a sports stadium to do their paperwork in order to get food. No more Wal-Mart food.

Each family was issued something that looked like WIC checks. Each family was assigned one grocery store in which they could shop. The Checks had food items listed, and how many we could buy. For example: 2 - 16 oz. cans of vegetables, 1 lb. Meat, 6 fruit items (fresh), etc. We could only buy at our assigned store. Everyone could only shop if you were the registered shopper and only one person per family could be registered to shop. Each person had one certain day in which to shop. I was at my assigned store. There were only a few people allowed in at a time. Once the approved people were in the doors were locked until the maximum time was over and the next group was allowed in. I only had 15 minutes to shop for the listed items on my check order, and only 5 minutes for a clerk to process everything. Each hour only 3 groups of people were allowed to enter. To ensure appropriate behavior, there were military dressed guards with machine guns at various places in the store. Some people were assigned to shop in the middle of the night. We could choose whatever brand of canned goods, or meats, but the amount was very limited. My grocery cart was only one-third full, and it had to last us all week until the next weekly appointment, when we were given another WIC type check with a limited amount of food listed to be purchased. Each persons’ check was commensurate with number of people living at their legal residence. One could buy all the paper goods and cleaners they liked.

As I was paying for the allowed food, another customer became very irate with the little amount of food he was being allowed to get. He started yelling at one of the soldiers. The soldier slowly pointed his gun at him, pushed back his helmet and stared at him a long time. This soldier speaking in a Spanish accent said, “Don’t be so upset. This will not do you any good.” He pointed at a military vehicle out in the parking lot. “Look. Your Russian overtakers have had to live like this all of their lives. Now, . . . it is your turn.” The dream ended.

Toward the end of the dream I knew the nuclear attack, was not a single attack, but actually many “small” attacks, and was accomplished thru a Russian and Spanish speaking country alliance. I woke with a very clear knowing of how easily people will co-operate with a new government in order to get a little food. I saw how voting registration will be used to organize food distribution.

I saw the entire dream again, shockingly crystal clear, just as was given the first time.

LINK
By MatthewJ
Dumitru Duduman
July 14,1932 - May 5, 1997

The Bear Awakes

The last of 3 final messages given to Dumitru in April of 1997.

I knelt beside my bed to pray, as I do every night before I go to sleep. After finishing my prayer, I opened my eyes but I was no longer in my room. Instead, I found myself in a forest. I looked around and to my right I saw a man, dressed in white, who pointed his finger and said,

"See and remember."

It took me a while to find out what he was pointing at. It was a small bear who seemed half dead lying on the ground.

As I continued to watch this bear, it began to breathe deeper. With every passing minute it seemed to revive itself, and as I watched, it also became angrier. It then began to grow. Soon it was larger than the forest floor and as it grew larger it continued to become angrier.

It then began to paw the ground, so that when its paw would hit the ground, the earth would shudder.

The bear continued to devastate all that stood in its path until it came upon some men with sticks trying to fend it off. By this the bear had grown so large that it simply crushed the men underfoot and continued to rampage.

I was stunned by what I saw and asked the man standing beside me,

"What does this mean?"

"At first, they thought the great bear was dead," the man said.

"As it will begin to stir once again, they will consider it harmless. Suddenly it will grow strong once more with purpose and violence. God will blind the eyes of those that continue to trample on the sacrifice of Christ’s blood, until the day the bear will strike swiftly. This day will catch them unprepared and it will be just as you saw."

The man then said,

"Tell my people the days are numbered and the sentence has been passed. It they will seek My face and walk in righteousness before Me, I will open their eyes that they may see the danger approach. If they only look to the approaching danger, they too will be caught up and trampled underfoot. Only in righteousness will they find safety."

Suddenly, I was once again by myself in my room, on my knees, with sweat covering my face.

LINK
By MatthewJ
Michael Boldea Jr

A New War Is Coming
April 6, 2007

Dear Brethren

Jeremiah 50:22, "A sound of battle is in the land, and of great destruction."

James 5:8, "You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand."

One of the most important lessons I learned as a young man traveling with my grandfather, as being his interpreter, is that one must always prepare for battle, before he is faced with it. Just as a soldier must know the weapons of his warfare, train with them, and be comfortable with them, so must a servant of God know his weapons, and prepare himself before he ventures out into enemy territory. It was so ingrained in me, that a servant of God must be prayed up, and fasted up before he goes out to minister, that before every tour I begin, I take a couple weeks to simply fast and pray, and draw close to God, and see what He would have me share at the upcoming meetings.

I was still in Romania the first few days of February, about halfway through a two week fast, when after having spent some time in prayer, I went to bed, and fell into a restful sleep. Sometime during the night, I began to dream. I dreamt I was hearing what were at first faint hoof beats, but the closer they got, the louder they grew, until it was a thundering roar of not one or two horses but what seemed like hundreds. I felt as though the ground beneath me was shaking from the onrushing horses, and the sound of them became so loud, that I suddenly awoke in my bed. As I blinked a few times, adjusting to the darkness in my room, I noticed a shadow at the foot of my bed. I blinked again, and there stood the same man I have seen on previous occasions, dressed in battle armor, his hands resting atop each other before him, on the hilt of his sword.

"What is the meaning of what I just dreamt?" I asked, somehow knowing he had come to give me the interpretation.

"What you heard," he began, "were the chariots of war, and they are swiftly approaching. A new war is coming, but it will be unlike this present one. Speak as you have spoken, pray as you have prayed, and walk as you have walked for dark days will soon come upon the land to which you are returning. Even now their enemies plot, even now their enemies unite under one banner, and soon they will make their intentions known to the world. There is no refuge but in the Father, and He will guide and protect those who know His voice."

I blinked again, and the man was gone, and I was left to ponder the words I had heard. I struggled with whether I should make this dream public, for I know the reaction that some will have to it, and the last thing I desire is to stir fear in the heart of any man. After much prayer I felt I was supposed to publish the dream, and though some may receive it as a reason to fear, the true children of God will receive it for what it was, the forewarning of a loving Father, preparing His children for what is to come. God’s desire for us is not ignorance, but rather knowledge, that we may prepare our hearts, in prayer and fasting, that we may draw closer to Him, that we make Him our place of refuge long before hardship forces us to seek one. The wise man prepares, while the foolhardy is caught unaware.

As always my prayers continue to be with you and yours, and with a grateful heart I thank you for all that you do on behalf of those less fortunate.

LINK

Jeremiah 19:15, "Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: ‘Behold, I will bring on this city and on all her towns all the doom that I have pronounced against it, because they have stiffened their necks that they might not hear My words."

With love in Christ,

Michael Boldea Jr.
By Stawko
WTF is this shit?
By Looter
It's not Jesus who will come from the sky to save us, it's Putin and the Red Army. You could see it as divine judgement, the West will be punished for being so selfish and ignorant (which is another form of selfishness), they are not being punished by god they are being punished by History, which is something Communists worship. I'm afraid you Matt are on the side of the Mongols who never learn from history, after all the Byzantines outlasted the Romans by 1000 years, so you are in the dustbin of history, which would explain why your fellow Imperialists are oblivious to their impending doom. WW1, Pearl Harbor, 9/11 they never see it coming because they have the luxury of creating their own fantasy world where Goldilocks rules and history ended almost 20 years ago. You are doomed Matt, come over to the side of Humanity stop serving the Beast, it will soon be dead.
By MatthewJ
They are not being punished by God

We are living in the closing cycle of the Judgement. Most men cannot even sense this and link it to current events because they have lost all intuitive perception, being solely intellectual creatures (who naturally, in all their glorious small mindedness believe in no higher power than their earthly intellects).

The Judgement

All darkness will be purged from the Earth. Even the darkness (Russia) MUST serve the Light in these wicked days. After it has served its purpose it too will come to a violent end via plague, natural disasters, eventual war with China and the final collapse of the illegitimate communist (criminal) regime.

Zelma Kirkpatrick

In 1954 and written then. I was almost afraid to tell my vision of war and invasion in America; so I called Brother Roy Johnson and asked him if he thought I ought, and he said I should as no doubt God had given it as a warning, but now a lot of people got stirred up and left the coast, and I have been told that they are laying the blame to me, saying I told them to go. But Jesus knows the truth, and that is all that really matters. I only hope it doesn't hurt my ministry for Jesus' sake. I'd hate for my friends that I love to think such a thing. I only told what God showed me and then told the people to pray.

I was praying at home before I ever went to South Bend, Washington, and God spoke to me in prophecy and said, "You will see what they see, hear what they hear, and you will sit among them and be astonished seven days, and you will put your hand over your mouth." I couldn't understand what He meant, but I never once doubted that it was from God; and it was, for it came to pass.

I had the first vision two nights before going. It was in the night before I had gone to sleep when I saw a big relief map of the USA––no states marked off and just in colors of greens and tans. Then I saw a black strip come on the West Coast as black as black paint. It came quickly, like taking a paintbrush and making a quick stripe down the west border from Seattle to lower California. Then it began to spread slowly like ink in a blotter, and I cried out, "What is it, Lord?" for I could not understand it and did not think of war. Then all at once the word "invasion" I heard, I believe in an audible voice. I said, "Lord, will they take all of America?" And He answered, no, that it would take the western states. In fact, the exact words were, "They will not be stopped until they reach the Middle West."

I woke my husband and told him He did not want me to go to South Bend, but I felt I must go to South Bend and went. I was not afraid. In fact, I told him this: "If it's God, He will confirm it. If not, I don't want to listen."

So I forgot it entirely the first two weeks in South Bend. The third week I wakened out of a sound sleep as if someone had shaken me roughly. Then I saw the terrible war. The soldiers were Chinese and a few Russians. They were dressed in red coats and caps and light khaki trousers, almost white. They ran in a sort of hop-skip way, and they squealed as they fought. They looked to be in a fiendish flee. They would plunge their bayonets in the people's belly and rip them up. They were devils. It was fiendish hell turned loose.

This time I did not intend to tell it either, but I called Brother Johnson, and he said to go ahead. I still didn't intend to tell it, but on Monday eve at Aberdeen fellowship meeting I told it, and seven Holy Ghost-filled people, the best I can remember the number, came and told me visions of the same. For one solid week people came, and there was such a stir that I found myself astonished, almost afraid to speak and finally caught myself with my hand covering my mouth as God had said, and I was determined not to mention it again; and I saw a third vision of Christian martyrs and remembered what God had said, and that's how it went. The vision of the saints suffering was the worst, and I can never forget it––torture and rape and everything terrible.

When I came home and told Kirk, he said, "We will leave the coast." I cried and begged him not to go. I told him God was our refuge and strength, and he said this: "God showed you what to do. Do you think He will bless us if you don't obey Him?" And moreover he said, "Everything you have ever told me came to pass, so why should this fail?"

So I prayed. I said, "God, if you want us to go, sell my house for me." I'd had it in five realtors' hands in the past three years, and it hadn't sold. I said, "Sell it soon if it's you." I listed it one day, and it sold the next.

Now, I am not telling people what to do. I only know that God directed my move and told me many would die; many would flee; and some would live through the war. One thing I know: I believe this to have come from God, so much so that I'd stake my life on it. I do not know when, but I do know it is coming.

I never told the visions at Sioux City, but a lady came and told how God gave her a vision of troops being sent west by the trainload and by bus over a pavement that was not as yet built when she saw it - but is now built right where she saw it in her vision.

Link

Torture and murder of innocent civilians and rape. Sounds like Russia alright. Coming soon to the United States and Europe.
By Stawko
Man there are some crazy fucks on here alright :mrt:
By MatthewJ
The Killing of the Bull

Bob Neumann Sept.18,1998

"SEVEN BLOWS WILL BE GIVEN BUT TEN JUDGMENTS ARE RESERVED FOR EGYPT. SEVEN BLOWS WILL BRING DOWN THE IDOL OF AMERICA. THE FIRST TWO HAVE STUCK AND YOUR COUNTRY BLEEDS. THE FIRST WAS A BLOW THAT DROVE YOUR GOD BACKWARD, BUT IT CAME BACK A BIT. THE SECOND BLOW CUT DEEPLY INTO IT'S LOINS AND WEAKENED IT'S STRONGEST POINTS.

THE THIRD BLOW WILL COME SHORTLY AND WILL STRIKE IT BACKWARD AND IT WILL NOT RECOVER IT'S LOST GROUND [Editors note: 9-11?].

THE FOURTH BLOW WILL NOW DESTROY IT'S ABILITY TO MOVE AND EVADE THE NEXT BLOW WHICH WILL BE A PESTILENCE FROM A FOE YOU DID NOT EXPECT. THAT IS THE FIFTH AND DECIDING BLOW.

THE SIXTH BLOW WILL CRIPPLE YOUR IDOL AND DELIVER IT TO THE BEAST FOR DEVOURING. THE SEVENTH BLOW IS THE DEATH BLOW. YET THE EIGHTH, NINTH, AND TENTH THAT WILL STRIP, DIVIDE, AND DEVOUR WILL BE THE NOURISHMENT NEEDED TO EMPOWER THE BEAST FOR THE SHORT TIME HE HAS LEFT."

LINK
By Unperson-K
They've given MatthewJ his own little cage in which he can rant a way harmlessly...it saves him from contaminating the rest of the forum whilst at the same time letting us laugh at his utter insanity.
By Potemkin
If MatthewJ's prophesies start coming true, we're all going to feel rather foolish... :eh:

Nah, not a chance! :D
By W01f
I gotta say, I was a little skeptical at first, but now that I know Trovato of Baltimore had a dream about it, we know this is the real deal! Shit guys, I'm moving to Cana..oh wait.

Torture and murder of innocent civilians and rape. Sounds like Russia alright.

So does anyone else get the feeling that MatthewJ is just an angry racist who was probably beat up by some Russian bully at school every day when he was a kid?
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

We were once wild before wheat and other grains do[…]

Now the argument seems to be changing and words by[…]

You're funny. https://www.amazon.co[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Israeli government could have simply told UNRW[…]