World War 3 Prophecies (Russia / China) - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By MatthewJ
I know that Soviet intelligence did make a few (cackhanded) attempts to incite racial war within the US.

They spent a billion dollars to fund anti Vietnam protests alone.

Groups such as Answer still have ties to communists as do most anti war groups (as has always been). Greenpeace too and a lot of the environmentalists. Ban the Bomb. Anti Nuclear. The whole MAD doctrine – KGB propaganda. The list is endless. Then there's Gorby's (who has always admitted he’s a Leninist) Foundation, staffed by members of the CPSU, promoting one world, globalist, environmentalist nonsense.

Ion Mihai Pacepa

Many "Ban-the-Bomb" and anti-nuclear movements were KGB-funded operations, too. I can no longer look at a petition for world peace or other supposedly noble cause, particularly of the anti-American variety, without thinking to myself, "KGB."

In 1978, when I broke with Communism, my DIE was propagating the line that Washington's adventure in Vietnam had wasted over $200 trillion. This waste, we warned darkly, would soon generate European inflation, recession, and unemployment.

As far as I'm concerned, the KGB gave birth to the antiwar movement in America. In 1976, Andropov gave my own Romanian DIE credit for helping his KGB do so.

Today, blacks are politically and lynch-free in the south, and one of them is a presidential candidate. Shows how successfully that went.

Precisely, they want minorities in a position of power. As for Obama, I thought they would have been more proud of a certain President who was recruited in Prague in January 1970 (He stayed with the Kopold family - Kopold was a communist operative) and who has a wife with links to Marxist terrorists.

At least we've kept our sabres sheathed outside our borders the last twenty years or so.

Our sabres might have been kept sheathed as well if Russia wasn't clandestinely funding and arming every terror regime and rogue state that exists.
By stalker
They spent a billion dollars to fund anti Vietnam protests alone.

And it had nothing to do whatsoever with the tens of thousands of ordinary Americans getting killed and hundreds of thousands wounded, to protect a corrupt nepotism and one of the more inconsequential locations on Earth. :roll:

You shouldn't put so much stock in what traitors have to say. They rarely have any proof and have an interest in spreading alarmist ideas so as to make money of them.

Ban the Bomb. Anti Nuclear. The whole MAD doctrine – KGB propaganda.

Too bad the US hasn't unilaterally eliminated its nuclear forces for Russia's benefit. :roll: But OK. Admittedly MAD was much more popular as an idea in the West than in the Soviet bloc. Since then, though, pretty much everyone has forgotten about it as a major issue.

Our sabres might have been kept sheathed as well if Russia wasn't clandestinely funding and arming every terror regime and rogue state that exists.

OK. Iraq hadn't been armed for like 20 years, ever since they lost the ability to pay for Russian arms.

If Russia really intended to make life far too tough for America to invade, it could have.
By MatthewJ
More visions and prophecies.

Red Dawn: Asian Military Invasion of USA?

February 17, 2008

Yes, through the years there have been several riveting visions and dreams of the coming Asian Invasion of America…

Five years ago, I will never forget a caller to an LA radio station, a 38 year old man, who relayed that after serving in the first Gulf War he kept having a recurring dream where he was on the run with a 16 year old blonde girl across the western countryside of America as they were both being pursued by enemy Chinese invaders attacking the West Coast of the U.S. In the dream the young girl was distraught over the killing of her mother by the Chinese, and she whimpered frequently as these two refugees kept fleeing through the forests from the Chinese soldiers who had decapitated heads of their American victims hanging on the ends of their bayonets like trophies. The man conveyed how he thought the recurrent dream was the result of traumatic stress syndrome which he suffered from after the Gulf War.

Well, years later he finally meets a woman that he eventually married, and they had only one child. When his daughter turned 10 years old, he suddenly realized one day as he was looking at her face that his very own daughter was the blonde whimpering 16 year old in his dream, and that the girl's mother who was killed by the Chinese is actually his wife. Like I said, he told the account of his dream on the radio about 5 years ago, which means there is roughly one year left until the Chinese Invasion, according to his surmise would be 6 years down the road, about 2008, from the telling of his account on radio, and his daughters 10th year.

Link
By stalker
The Yellow Peril is coming!

But never fear, Matthew. The Christians will eventually triumph against the Asiatic hordes.

By MatthewJ
Red Dawn: Asian Military Invasion of USA?

...Some years ago while I lived near Portland, Oregon, I had a dream in which I saw Asian soldiers with faces of iron attacking Astoria, Oregon, 50 miles away, and killing everyone in sight. People were stepping to their front doors to see what the noise was about and were suddenly killed. The number of soldiers was spectacular. Their mercilessness shocking...demonic. Many others have had the same dream.

Dream: WEST COAST INVASION - HEARTBREAK & SEPARATION (received September 27th, 1990 Thursday, having just moved from Tulsa, Oklahoma to Novato, California)

Dream: I saw George Bush and he was standing in front of a white tent. I can't say he was doing anything.

In the next scene I was called up to this high-rise mansion or called up to this complex area and I was told that my mother had died. I was issued a rifle and I had to search around for ammunition. I was only given a limited amount of ammunition and I was given a rifle. Then it was impressed upon me that I needed to go out and defend the coast. I went out along the California Coast and there were enemy soldiers coming in "IN THE HORDES" to take over the country. On this same beach I saw a young boy in the distance who appeared to be my son and who was running frantically toward me thinking I was his dad. As we got closer together and could clearly recognize one another I realized that he was not my son and he saw that I was not his father. We were both grieved and heartbroken, in this instance, because we, like others, had experienced separation from our families and loved ones.

In the next scene there were very long trains with open box cars having blue rubberized vinyl covers. Inside one of these boxcars, with the blue rubberized vinyl covers were my wife and two children. They were real cold, and they were being transported to some location like Siberia where they were to be given a place to live. The place where they were to live look much like the large apartment complexes built all over Germany after World War II. They really weren't that bad, but it was not an individual home like you would find in the United States, rather, it was more like the living quarters found in a European Country.

In this dream, my wife, who in reality is quite slim, was very heavy set with freckles on her face and a scarf on her head. She looked very much like a Russian Woman. My wife actually appeared more than heavy set; she actually appeared to be pregnant.

Once again, at the end of the dream, there was much separation of families between the fathers and mothers and the children with much heartbreak and grief.

I must also add that I received further visions, dreams and prophecies in abbreviated format on the same subject by e-mail which unfortunately is not posted on the Web. One particular e-mail was on a brief excerpt of a book entitled "Destiny of America" by Timothy G. Snodgrass (Prophetic Intelligence Network, P. O. Box 1242, Bend, OR 97709). He outlines one particular vision in which he saw a nuclear attack on America. He details the ensuing death, by radiation, of many people while many others "wandered aimlessly, having a look of hopelessness and death written on their faces." Famine and poverty were everywhere. He was carried in the Spirit throughout the country to witness America's post-nuclear attack and destruction, particularly California. He also speaks of the "war in the heavens." There were "many clashes and dogfights with the Chinese in the air." He also saw Chinese troops "landing on our shores and gathering people into camps." (See ARTICLESEquot; the Coming American Holocaust") He gives a strong, graphic account of everything shown him which lines up with many of the visions and dreams referred to here.

The following post appeared on an e-mail list hosted by Eaglenet
[The Eagle-L] Re: Vision of China
By nanoc@postoffice.swbell.net

I have had dreams of fighting the Chinese soldiers. In one dream when I was a teen, I was in a zodiac boat with other people in camouflage going down a river [in the U.S.?]. We saw a tin shack with a radio tower next to it. We went in the shack to look at the equipment. I saw a patrol boat with Chinese soldiers coming up the river. I quickly got some wire and hooked the wire to the door and the other end to a large battery in the shack and aimed my rifle at the door. As soon as heard a scream I shot trough the door and the recoil of the rifle woke me up. And I had another dream involving Chinese soldiers I was on a highway walking when I came across burned vehicles and other sorts of debris. I saw a Chinese soldier standing up above a crowd of people saying to surrender to us and you will have a better life. I came across a 50Cal. machine gun in one of the overturned trucks and I could only find 3 rounds and they were chained together. I loaded the gun and fired on the soldier and I woke up. These dreams were strange. I had these dreams before I knew about China and what a threat they [may be] to the U.S. I don't have dreams about killing ether except in these two dreams. And I don't fantasize about killing.
Conan C. Harris

...U. S. INVADED: Shortly after the second earthquake the United States will be attacked by invading forces. Russia will invade the East coast and China the West coast. The invasion will include missile attacks. She was shown that the invasion would occur when people were eating and drinking which Gail believes to be Thanksgiving, but possibly Christmas. There will be nuclear attacks on both coasts, Las Vegas, and perhaps in Utah. [Note: This is supposed to take place following an October Wall Street economic COLLAPSE, which will be followed by a long-lasting quake 10 days later, and a MAJOR quake that will break many dams 15 days following the first quake. She saw the invasion taking place near or shortly after the second quake. 3 1/2 years after the first two quakes, two more MEGA-QUAKES will hit that will shake the entire planet and will kill millions and literally cause whole mountain ranges to rise and fall].

...Many, including Isaiah and Gayle, have been shown the invasion of the US by Russia on the east coast and China on the west coast.
Isaiah says that the invading forces, after accomplishing great destruction will be stopped by divine intervention and themselves destroyed &/or driven back. One man was told that the invasion would occur after the US ships troops to Korea. [Note: Gail has also stated that she has had dreams/visions of what may be destined to be the greatest military ground battle in the history of the world, which will take place in the Nevada desert between Eastern and Western military forces].

[Hopi Prophecy]: "...The liberators will come in from the west with great force. They will drop down from the sky like rain. They will have no mercy. We must not get on the house tops to watch. They will shake us by our ears, like children who have been bad. This will be the final decisive battle between good and evil. This battle will cleanse the heart of people and restore our Mother Earth from illness, and the wicked will be gotten rid of."

The following is from Kathy Kritz, and was submitted to the Berean Bible School's Prophetic Mailing List [now inactive!?]:
29 May, 1997.

Dear Vanguard;

I wanted to share what I have been seeing traveling from our home to our church for the past six months. After reading about the different reports coming in I thought this would be the right timing, I have been asking the Lord what this means. I have been seeing (but wasn't revealed the meaning) except it was China taking over different pockets of the USA.

My family and I live about 40 miles to our church so we have to drive every Sunday to get there. For the past 6 months or so whenever we get to a certain area I begin to see these soldiers in black pants with red jackets, black boots with some kind of emblem on their lapel. (I cannot see the emblems impression yet I know it plays a significant role in identification and time). Anyway these soldiers are scattered in groups where they have taken over this area (roughly covering an area of about two small cities population).

I just see them standing around but sense they are from China and this has been a takeover of this area. There are no Americans in sight but a sense of devastation and imprisonment all about this area of Americans and homes being confiscated. That is all I have but it occurs at the same place every time. We live about 40 miles south of Nashville, TN and our church is approximately 2 miles from Nashville. The Lord has also confirmed this through my son which is 13. He has dreams of us being in underground caves fighting the Chinese; my husband as well has had dreams of our family being in the mountains fighting guerrilla warfare from enemy forces. They are too much to go into but the Lord usually gives the dreams to them out of the blue. Of course my son does not evaluate them, he just wakes up sometimes and tells me Mom let me tell you about my dream, and it is usually prophetic in nature of what the Lord is showing me as well as my husband. We try not to focus on the dreams so that my son will not manufacture them. Actually we do not even talk much about it but listen to what he says in the dream and take it to the Lord later by ourselves.

Kathy

Link
By Andres
In regards to when we should expect the final phase to begin, MatthewJ on Sep 21, 2007 wrote:Between 6 months and two years.
It's been almost 6 months, so I guess the countdown has begun. We now have up to a year and a half before the communist Russians implement their plans.
By stalker
Matthew's sig wrote:World War III next year. SCO running the show.

So sometime between March and September 2009, andres. You'd better start working on that bunker and firearms cache.
By independent_turkiye
accroding to me if a new war happens it can be USA-Europe-China and Japan-Russia side.

Europe doesnt have anymore power to resist USA policies, the last was one De Gaulle and with 60 million people who has no job as a member of Anglo-Saxon family they wont resist in a conflist to USA. Japanese have a good economical power but not enough military force so they will support USA. When we think Japan Europe and USA firms are ruling the world they already seem a trio now.

Russia is the biggest rival of USA still, in alaska matter we saw that they are still playing big. China when we think of conflict between Japanese and USA, they will be in Russia side. If they also take Islam side that's a scenario.

A secenario is written by economical struggles not with the prejudices of Cold War.
By Vladimir
It's been almost 6 months, so I guess the countdown has begun.

It's the final countdown!
By pikachu
It's the final countdown!
Fuck that, Laibach's version is so much better.
By stalker
Well now I know what I'll be rocking to down in da nuclear bunker.
By Potemkin
If ever I get the four minute warning, that's the song I'll shove in my CD player and play at full blast as the nukes rain down....

Crank it up to 11! Hallelujah!! 8)
By ToBeNamedLater
"The Third World War will begin a few days after the murder of a leader in the sector of Yugoslavia-Hungary."

A Sister of Queen Brigite Order, Rome (published in 1970)

Wow, this is good one.

Zoran Djindjic, prime minister of Serbia was murdered on 12th of March, 2003.
Guess what happened few days later...
By Thompson_NCL
Crank it up to 11! Hallelujah!! Coolness

11? Mine goes all the way to 11.5 baby!
By pikachu
Update from the front:

Communism is advancing. The disease is spreading. There is no escape.

Comerade Putin says,
Serve me New York on the plate!
Disregard the losses,
the city is ours to take!

Attero Dominatus
New York is burning
Denique Interrimo
Freedom has fallen
By MatthewJ
South African prophet sees race as cause of WW3

According to Snyman, some of the most accurate prophecies van Rensburg made between 1899, at the start of the Anglo-Boer War, and his death in 1926 include the outcome of the Boer War – victory for the British Empire – the Great Flu Epidemic of 1918, England's later loss of all her colonies, independence for Ireland and the atomic disaster at Chernobyl on April 26, 1986.

"Van Rensburg also predicted the divorce and tragic death of a beautiful English lady in a car accident who would be mourned by the whole world, which I believe could be none other than the late Princess of Wales, Diana," Snyman told WND.

Other prophecies, according to Snyman's research, that proved accurate include van Rensburg's assertion that the founder of "Grand Apartheid," Dr. H.F. Verwoerd, would die at the hand of a close friend. "Grand Apartheid" proposed billions of rands for financing equal socio-industrial infrastructure in black homelands. Verwoerd was assassinated, say many Afrikaners, because his plan would have given the blacks a chance for equal development and thus would have made South Africa not only rich, but socially and culturally stable.

Van Rensburg also prophesied the release of Nelson Mandela by ex-President F.W. de Klerk and that South Africa would be governed by a black government.

In addition, van Rensburg predicted civil war in Bosnia. His predictions, Snyman said, after examining van Rensburg's manuscripts housed in a museum in Lichtenburg, include prophecies that Japan will be destroyed by earthquakes, that racial violence will explode worldwide at the turn of the century and begin World War III, and that the UK would be hit by several plagues at the start of World War III.

"It is a chilling experience to read about van Rensburg's predictions in 1920 of this coming third and final war at the beginning of the 21st century, when the armies of the world will use what he called 'terrible electrical rays that sow death and destruction from above and below, and soak the earth in blood,'" Snyman said.

Link

Siener van Rensburg: Visions of the Future

Nicolaas Pieter Johannes "Siener" van Rensburg (August 30, 1862 - March 11, 1926) was a Boer from the South African Republic -also known as the Transvaal Republic- and later a citizen of South Africa who is seen by some as a prophet of the Boere (or Afrikaners). Therefore his nickname soon became Siener, which is Afrikaans for “seer” or "soothsayer". His seemingly accurate predictions of future events were typically wrapped in religious patriotism.

In 1918 Rensburg prophesied:

"I see there will be a time when the whole world will be ploughed under. This will be the beginning of the Third - and last - World War and everything will be in confusion. Then I saw a snake lying on the ploughed land. I could not see its head or tail. I then saw my daughter, Anna, seated and writing, and I realised when that time arrives, no one would be able to make head or tail of my visions. From then on I asked my daughter to write down all my visions so that everybody would understand when the time comes…."

The World (especially England, France and USA)

America and England will become bankrupt and full of debts.

England will be totally annihilated, even their ground will burn away as a Russian-led invasion will invade Europe through Turkey and use terrible weapons.

The invasion will be stopped in France by German-American forces. Mr. van Rensburg actually made a remark that Germany will receive new ‘ground-breaking’ technology from America that they (the Germans) will use to defeat the Russian invasion; the USA will be unable to respond in a timely manner because of a severe attack on their troops, ground and finances.

Mr. van Rensburg also indicated that the trouble for South Africa will be much shorter lived when compared to other countries also less troublesome, as the Lord will send His power and blessing causing South Africa to be a safe-haven for Christians from all over the world.

Link
By NYYS
The best thing to happen to MatthewJ is cherry. By comparison he looks like he's telling us the sky is blue.
By pikachu
I think they should seriously get together and unify their efforts somehow.

Yes I was using the word fun, loosely , ironicall[…]

Trans people are just people. They have no less an[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You should impose your own standards on yourself.[…]

No, I want you to be happy. I will be happy when[…]