World War 3 Prophecies (Russia / China) - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By MatthewJ
The following is information given by God to his prophet, Chuck Youngbrandt:

As described in Revelation chapters 17 and 18, Judgment will come on Babylon the Great, and we believe it will commence very soon. We understand Babylon the Great to be America. The reasons for Judgment are given within those verses and are obvious to all with a sense of God's point of view and His character. And, national moral error always has its national consequences. God judges nations while they are yet a nation.

Chuck divides the Judgment into a three year progression. We will assume the Judgment will start in the year 2000. It will progress into an enemy occupation of America lasting seven years. At the end of the seven years, the occupying armies will be driven out.

Weather-wise the year will start with a very rainy spring. On June 9th it gets very hot and no rain with resulting crop failures. In October it will begin to be very very cold. There will be volcanic eruption on the west coast. A destructive hurricane will hit the New Orleans area in September, followed on the 19th by an earthquake in St. Louis. This hurricane, [Sept in New Orleans,] is a sign that in the following December an accidental Russian firing of a nuclear missile attack on America will occur. While the Russians try to stop them, 4 get through. They hit Lexington KY, Columbia SC, Richmond VA, and just north of New York City. The U.S. counter attacks and hits three Russian cities.

In this year North Korea will attack South Korea, China attacks Taiwan. War again in the Persian Gulf where we loose. The stock market will start its fall in July and will result in one half the people being out of work with great inflation and coupled with food shortages, starvation will start. From other prophets like Dan Bolher, terrorist attacks will become common. The destruction of trains, planes, school busses, power plants and on and on. With our economy reduced, fuel will be in short supply. Food riots will start in August, August will be a real turning point. Those who are rebellious against God will now rebel against the government including the communists fifth columnists we have here. Military troops will have to be called out as a result.

Some will repent but many will continue in rebellion. God said 90% of the rebellious and disobedient church people will die during this time. What sounds like germ warfare or at least a plague breaks out in California and Georgia killing thousands as it spreads, panic and fear will result. China and Japan buddy up closer in their economies, Japan out of fear, no doubt.

The second year, 2001, weather-wise there is the very cold winter, some places no snow and others too much, -46 degrees in Chicago. Eighty percent of the homes in America will be without heat and with little food many will starve to death. Dead bodies will lie in the streets. It will reach 120 degrees by mid May.

The year starts out in January with an earthquake in northern Iowa followed in February by another one in Boston and then they become very common throughout the year. In late spring God's prophets will go across the land calling people to repentance, many will repent. Electrical power will be rationed, this may be the result of the strange and powerful ejecta from the sun which can destroy power grid hardware like it did in Quebec in 1989, that little one cost 10 million to repair. Oil imports are cut off. Very little food. Again half the people out of work. Mexico and Canada restrict how many Americans can cross over. Fear, pain, and misery for the unbelievers. Miracles for the Christians, food increased, dead raised. At this time persecution of Christians will go wild with government approval.

Next during the third year, in the summer, July 5th, a mighty, very powerful earthquake hits Chicago, it will be heard for 500 miles around, knock people off their feet in Detroit. The water in Lake Michigan will rush to the north and then return 15 stories high and totally destroy Chicago. The water will continue down the Mississippi river valley wiping out all the cities in its path including New Orleans. Thirty days later, angels will tell the Christians where to flee, and seven days after, an all out nuclear attack will hit America. At this time in Florida most of the southern half of the state from Orlando south will go under ocean water, be gone. The U.S. Military will have received a death blow, very little military left. Two months later is the invasion. Russian troops land at Slaughter Beach, Delaware, they move on into Philadelphia where no one is alive from 3 neutron bombs. They take over many air fields and land a million in personnel. China, Cuba, Mexico, Japan, Nicaragua, Serbia, and one other country join in the attack. On the west coast the Chinese land and enter through Mexico with Mexican help and up into California, they also land at San Francisco. They land in Astoria, Oregon with mainly Japanese personnel. In California the Chinese are ordered to kill all Americans. They dig great holes with earthmovers and bury people alive. This is stopped by a battle in San Francisco where the Chinese general who promoted "death to all" was killed. Alaska was taken by the Russians and they killed everyone there. Hawaii surrendered to the Japanese. The Russians will take some Americans back to Russia for slave labor. Russia and China will plunder the land. Chuck saw busts of Karl Marx set up in churches and people worshiped him. As the seven years go by, children are sold for food. Chuck said at this time you could buy a child for a pack of cigarettes. Witches and homosexuals will hunt Christians for food, cannibalism! Near the end of this occupation Americans were put on trains, told they were going to re-education camps, and taken to slaughter houses where they were processed for food, again the satanic groups wish to kill millions of people. This is when the anointed Leader of the Land, by God's power, drives the invaders out. When this starts happening the "enemy" Christian soldiers that are here join with the Americans driving the others out. All totaled 70% of Americans will have died.

Shoot at the enemy when they come, one against the many? NO! Look to God always. Do not fear the enemy, fear God, Rev 14:7.

Jesus, why are you telling me this, Chuck asked. "That my children should prepare their hearts for these things and believe on me, for I am able to supply all your needs in every adversity. That you walk in faith and not fear. That you stand upon my promises and see them. That you abide in my love and know that I am the Lord thy God."

[There are 5 safe zones: NE Washington, North N. Dakota, NE NY State, N Arkansas, and N Florida.]

The Russians and Chinese (Japan is a tag-along) have been formulating contingency plans to deal with the United States, plans aiming at long range 'wearing down' of the United States that require close co-operation. Although they review the possibility of war, neither power wants to risk war until there is no risk. Both agree that the United States is not to be taken intact--but is to be destroyed after weakened. The massive earthquake happens at this time, and with great excitement they both see that the United States defenses are down.

It appears to be the opportunity they have looked for. Under the guise of helping us recover, they immediately begin to set into motion a plan of attack. Thirty days after the midwestern United States earthquake, the Lord sends His angels to warn HIs children to flee- and 7 days later, Russia and China press the buttons, launching a full thermonuclear attack on the United States.

The U.S. Navy and U.S. Air forces are dealt death blows. Major cities are destroyed. The United States returns a hard punch at Russia-much to their surprise. Russia weathers the counter attack with strength and within two months invades. Russian amphibious and airborne troops invade the east coast of the United States at five points; two points North of New York City and three points south of New York City. Southern Florida and parts of Louisiana and Alabama are under water and cease to exist.

..........................................................................................

The invasion happens at three widely separated points on California and Washington state coastlines. At first, the U.S. Armed forces stop them: One Chinese invasion beach-head near San Francisco, is wiped out but then with considerable strength the Chinese and Japanese crush the U.S. defense and sweep inland. Russia invades and annexes Alaska and slaughters much of the population deliberately.

All now smell the blood of the United States and are closing in 'for the kill'. France, Great Britain and Italy form a coalition alliance, and U.S. Armies are asked to leave Europe, Spain, West Germany, Holland, Sweden, Luxembourg, Norway, and Portugal become loose allies in a mutual defense pact. Here the Lord does not make it clear (it seems vague to me, with a lack of definition) yet the Lord makes it clear that western Europe will not be involved in the war and will elect to stay out of the war and will remain neutral.

..........................................................................................

Late Spring into early Summer, all major fighting will cease and Russian, Chinese, and Japanese soldiers with their allies will dance and sing for joy. For the United States is destroyed and occupied. There will be no slaughter in the mainland as in Alaska. Very many soldiers and civilians of the United States will be taken to Russia and eastern Europe to work as slave labor at rebuilding destroyed cities. Later many will be allowed to return home, although not all will come back.

The Chinese will not at first take prisoners: after meeting bitter resistance, they will change this policy. Russia, China, and Japan will strip the land of industrial tools, machinery, and goods. Only Russia will take large numbers as slaves. China will take scientists and technicians. The occupying armies will leave populated areas largely intact, using local people to extract raw materials and goods, such as are available. No effort to rebuild or restore the nation will be allowed.

LINK
By Vladimir
They've given MatthewJ his own little cage in which he can rant a way harmlessly...it saves him from contaminating the rest of the forum whilst at the same time letting us laugh at his utter insanity.

This is good, but what would be best is if he only had the ability to post here. This way we can still entertain ourselves by looking through this topic, and not see his ridiculous spam elsewhere.
By Brutus
If MatthewJ's prophesies start coming true, we're all going to feel rather foolish... Eh?

Nah, not a chance! Very happy

Couldn't have put it better myself, but that was fun to read.
By MatthewJ
George Washington's Vision of America

The father of our country, George Washington, was a man of prayer. We have all read of how he went to the thicket many times to pray during the winter his army was at Valley Forge; however, little publicity has been given to the vision and prophecy he received at that time.

The account of this vision was given in 1859 by an old soldier. He gave it to a writer, Wesley Bradshaw, who published it. In the vision God revealed to George Washington that three great perils would come upon the republic. He was given to know that America was going through the first peril at that time. The old soldier who told the story of the vision said that the nation would soon see the account verified by the second peril descending upon the land.

The account is given here as it was reprinted in the U.S. war veterans' paper The National Tribune in December, 1880. The National Tribune is now The Stars and Stripes. This article was reprinted in The Stars and Stripes December 21, 1950. Here is the report of this phenomenal, and most importantly, heavenly message for us at this hour.

Wesley Bradshaw wrote:

The last time I ever saw Anthony Sherman was on the 4th of July, 1859, in Independence Square. He was then 99 years old and becoming very feeble. But though so old, his dimming eyes rekindled as he gazed upon Independence Hall which he came to visit once more.

Withheld Message Disclosed

"Let us go into the hall," he said. "I want to tell you of an incident of Washington's life, one which no one alive knows of except myself; and if you live, you will before long see it verified. Mark the prediction; you will see it verified.

"From the opening of the Revolution, we experienced all phases of fortune, now good and now ill, one time victorious and another conquered. The darkest period we had, I think, was when Washington, after several reverses, retreated to Valley Forge where he resolved to pass the winter of 1777. Ah! I have often seen the tears coursing down our dear commander's care-worn cheeks as he would be conversing with a confidential officer about the condition of his poor soldiers. You have doubtless heard the story of Washington's going to the thicket to pray. Well, it was not only true, but he used often to pray in secret for aid and comfort. And God brought us safely through the darkest days of tribulation.

"One day, I remember it well, the chilly winds whistled through the leafless trees, though the sky was cloudless and the sun shone brightly. He remained in his quarters, nearly all the afternoon, alone. When he came out, I noticed that his face was a shade paler than usual, and there seemed to be something on his mind of more than ordinary importance. Returning just after dusk, he dispatched an orderly to the quarters of an officer who was presently in attendance."

An Uninvited Guest

"After a preliminary conversation of about half an hour, Washington, gazing upon his companion with that strange look of dignity which he alone could command, said to the latter: 'I do not know whether it is owing to the anxiety of my mind or what, but this afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaged in preparing a dispatch, something in the apartment seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld standing opposite me a singularly beautiful being. So astonished was I, for I had given strict orders not to be disturbed that it was some moments before I found language to inquire the cause of the visit. A second, a third, and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising of the eyes.

"By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would have risen, but the riveted gaze of the being before me rendered volition impossible. I assayed once more to speak, but my tongue had become useless, as if paralyzed. A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took possession of me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown visitor.

"Gradually, the surrounding atmosphere seemed to fill with sensations and grew luminous. Everything about me seemed to rarefy, the mysterious visitor also becoming more airy and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I began to feel as one dying, or rather to experience the sensations which I have sometimes imagined accompany death. I did not think. I did not reason. I did not move. All were alike impossible. I was only conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly at my companion."

First Great Peril

"Presently, I heard a voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn,' while at the same time my visitor extended an arm eastward. I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissipated, and I looked upon a strange scene. Before me lay, spread out in one vast plain, all the countries of the world--Europe, Asia, Africa, and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific. 'Son of the Republic,' said the same mysterious voice as before, 'look and learn.'

"At that moment I beheld a dark, shadowy being, like an angel, standing, or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand while with his left he cast some over Europe. Immediately a cloud arose from these countries and joined--in mid-ocean. For a while it remained stationary, and then it moved slowly westward until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashes of lightning gleamed through it at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American people." (This may be interpreted to have been the Revolutionary War, then in progress.)

Second Great Peril

"A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud was then drawn back to the ocean in whose heaving billows it sank from view.

"A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' I cast my eyes upon America and beheld villages and towns and cities springing up one after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them. Again, I heard the mysterious voice say, 'Son of the Republic, the end of the century cometh. Look and learn.'

"And this time the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward. From Africa I saw an ill-omened specter approach our land. It flitted slowly and heavily over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other. As I continued looking, I saw a bright angel on whose brow rested a crown of light on which was traced the word 'Union.' He was bearing the American flag. He placed the flag between the divided nation and said, 'Remember, ye are brethren.'

"Again I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' At this the dark shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia, and Africa."

Third and Most Fearful Peril

"Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene. From each of these continents arose thick black clouds that were soon joined into one; and throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men. These men, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America, which country was enveloped in the volume of cloud, and I dimly saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns, and cities which I had seen springing up.

"As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of the swords and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I again heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' Where the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth and blew a long and fearful blast."

Heaven Intervenes

"Instantly, a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shown the word 'Union' and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America who I perceived were well-nigh overcome but who, immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

"Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious.

"Then once more I beheld the villages, towns, and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice, 'While the stars remain and the heaven send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the UNION last.' And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word 'Union,' he placed it upon the standard while the people, kneeling down, said, 'Amen.'"

Interpretation

"The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappeared, and I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, 'Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the republic. The most fearful for her is the third, but the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the republic learn to live for his God, his land and UNION.' With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown me the birth, the progress, and destiny of the United States."

"Such, my friends," the venerable narrator concluded, "were the words I heard from Washington's own lips, and America will do well to profit by them."

From LIFE MESSENGERS - Seattle, Washington

Link
By Rodion
MatthewJ wrote:"As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of the swords and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I again heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.'

It's got typos. An obvious fake. :hmm:
By Kiroff
Test your might, Test your might,
Test your might, Test your might.
MORTAL KOMBAT!
FIGHT!
MORTAL KOMBAT!
(Excellent)
EXCELLENT!
Kano, Liu Kang, Rayden, Johnny Cage,
Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Sonya.
MORTAL KOMBAT!
FIGHT!
MORTAL KOMBAT!
(Excellent)
By MatthewJ
Veronica Leuken

About 1
About 2

"FOR IT IS THEIR PLAN TO SUBDUE YOU, ONCE THEY GET THE BILLIONS THAT THEY NEED IN AID"

"As I counseled you all in the past, I said to you as quote: 'This is a ruse,' I repeat again. This is the visit to your country, the once great and Illustrious United States of the world, the nation, the United States of America, the illustrious country that now is leading into a path of darkness. This has been allowed because of the dire straits of your nation. The morality has now been cast aside. Darkness has fallen upon mankind....

"I tell you now, and I will not tell you again. This is the last time you will receive this counsel.

"As in the past Lenin, as in the past Stalin, and Khrushchev; and many others had tried to deceive the United States. They all felt that by trying to ensnare you with delusions of casting aside their communistic aspirations, that they had become as you, a free nation for all.
"I assure you, My children, there is no freedom in Russia. It is all a delusion.

"They seek the monies of the world from the nations of the world. And why do you not learn a lesson? It happened in the time of Lenin; it happened in the time of Stalin. And there you are all on the same road, ready to give billions of monies that should be given to those of your nation and the free nations of the world.

"Do not be deceived, My children, Russia is not free. It is a cosmetic act to delude you. Lenin and Stalin used the same tactics, My children. Why do you not learn from your errors?"

Veronica - Our Lady now, Our Lady is crying. Now She is looking up and She says:
Our Lady - "My tears fall on you, My children. And I must give you also the conclusion to what I have spoken to you of. Lenin and Stalin are not with Us. They were cast off to meet with their god, the prince of darkness, satan.

"It behooves Me to say, and it tears My heart in anguish, that they did not seek to be saved. For those who approach them, as they will approach you in your nation and try to convince you that their way of life without the Eternal Father was a way that should be adopted by all - no, My children!
"I repeat again, because this will be my last discourse to the world on this subject: This man, these two men are of the same creed, color, spirituality - or should I say, My children, lack of spirituality. They have a father who is the father of all liars, so what does it make them, My children - Lenin, Stalin, Khrushchev, Yeltsin, Gorbachev?

"That is the same old plan, My children, and those leaders of your nation are as blind as they were in the past. I tell you for your own good, My children of the United States of America, that once was a nation under God and indivisible, that you will fall! If you do not come out of your slumber now, you will fall!
"For it is their plan to subdue you, once they get the billions that they need in aid, to bring up the economy and buy more armaments. They have not disposed of their armaments, My child and My children. They store them in other nations. They have the same goals as their forefathers."

Our Lady, June 18, 1992

CONSECRATE RUSSIA, NOT THE WORLD

"When I came to Fatima many years ago, I knew that communism would go throughout the world destroying many nations and attacking My Son's Church. Therefore, I made a promise that if the Pope, the Pope of those days and the Pope today, would unite with all the bishops of the world, all together on one day--not the world--but the bishops and the Pope will unite and pray for the consecration of Russia. I do not mean the world, My children; I mean Russia--Russia, the scourge of mankind. You will pray for Russia. One day must be allotted in which Pope John Paul II and, also, all the bishops of the world must unite on one day, I repeat, and pray for Russia; or Russia will continue to be the scourge from God. Russia will continue to go throughout the world annihilating people and places and countries."

Our Lady, October 2, 1987

PEN OR PROSE

"Russia has but one plan: to capture the whole world. They will do this without heart or conscience. Therefore, know that I ask you again, as your God in the Trinity, I ask you to contact the Holy Father—through pen or prose, or the written script—to contact the Holy Father and beg him to consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of My Mother. This has not been done, My children."

Jesus, May 17, 1986

TABLOIDS

"Russia, being an atheistic country, My children—Russia, you cannot believe what they tell you, nor what they print in their tabloids."

Jesus, May 17, 1986

LINK
By Oxymoron
Mathew can you fool us at least for a day into thinking you are a normal functioning human being??
By MatthewJ
FIRST SATURDAYS

"For Russia has one thing in mind; that is, to take over the United States, Canada, and all nations of the world.
"My child, you can well understand that they have been doing well lately. That is because, though We cry for prayers, atonement and sacrifice, and the First Saturdays—which I've asked of you since Fatima—they have not been acceded to."

Our Lady, June 18, 1987

TWO-LEGGED DEMON

"My child and My children, make it known to your Senate and your President that the two-legged demon [Gorbachev], as We address him, has entered upon your country; and they are not to be deceived, for he has a major plan against the United States."

Jesus, June 18, 1990

**refers to The Perestroika Deception.

MISSILES

"The cost of life means nothing to them, as you can recognize in all of the countries around your world that have been invaded by Russia, or Russia is the secret agent giving over the firearms and the destructive missiles to destroy the United States and Canada."

Our Lady, September 14, 1985

KGB

"My child and My children, I must also warn you that My Mother was not light, or can be taken lightly, in what she has just given to you as knowledge of the KGB. They are now holding the major stations in your government. They come as angels of light to your leader."

Jesus, September 7, 1985

**refers to The Perestroika Deception.

"HELP HIM, MY CHILDREN"

"My child and My children, keep a constant vigilance of prayer going throughout your nation and the nations of the world. You do not know how close you are to being one of the nations to be annihilated. I speak this of the United States of America, because they are being deluded by Russia. Russia has in armaments six times the number of missiles that we store. While they say they deploy them, and take them out of existence--that is not true. They are increasing and increasing; for they have only one thought in mind--that is to take over the whole world.

"My child and My children, do not be affrighted by this, for there is still time to stop them. But you must do that now! You must get first in touch with the Holy Father, Pope John Paul II. Now this will be most difficult, because he has many agents who work with him that are not in the light. They are in his Secretarial Department--the Secretariat. They do not tell him of his messages. It is difficult--unless you can place it straight into the hands of the Holy Father-it is difficult for him to receive a message. But he must, I repeat again, receive this message.

"He must take one day of this year--this year, not next year, this year--one day, and with all the bishops of the world, he must consecrate Russia to My Immaculate Heart.

"It can be done, My children, with your prayers and your efforts. Your Pope, he is a good man, but he is weak also, having human frailties; and he has great undue pressures upon him. Help him, My children, by writing, by trying to send through the blockade that they have set up in front of him in Rome: send a message of grace from Heaven to Holy Father Pope John Paul II. He must consecrate Russia to My Immaculate Heart; or else Russia shall go throughout the whole world, destroying nation upon nation, even the United States and Canada."

Our Lady, October 2, 1987

Link
By MatthewJ
http://www.greatdreams.com

RUSSIA - Prophecies by Dee

6-4-91 - Dream: I was in Russia with Nancy Reagan. We observed Raisa Gorbachev taking in empty canning jars and bottles, boxes, extra clothing to her home as though she was preparing for a long siege of war or future famine which she planned to survive. Being very suspicious of these activities, Nancy Reagan and I determined that she was up to no good and we were determined to thwart her activities. So we sneaked into her house when she wasn't there and saw lots of boxes under her bed. We planned to smash all the empty jars and bottles so that she wouldn't be ready for what was coming that she was obviously aware of that no one else was.

I entered her bedroom and pulled out the first box. It was full of other empty boxes. I pulled out another box. It contained only dirty laundry. I continued to pull out boxes and found absolutely nothing suspicious at all. I told Nancy Reagan that I found nothing suspicious. We began to feel guilty.

Raisa Gorbachev entered the room and we apologized profusely for being in her room and being so suspicious of her. She was very gracious and accepted our apology and we all sat on her bed and chatted amiably for awhile. Then Nancy Reagan and I left, feeling very bad that we had misjudged her actions previously.

But then, after I got home and started thinking about the whole thing, I recalled all those bottles and jars being brought in, but nothing had ever been taken out. Still, none of them were in the house. So, where were they? Where had they been hidden? Was there a secret hiding place under the floor boards under the bed or a secret passage we didn't know about? Our suspicions were raised all over again. Were we being duped because the Russians were so slick?

NOTE: In August, 1991, the Communists arrested Gorbachev and Raisa and kept them prisoners for three days.

Link
By MatthewJ
Hayda Ellekes (120 yrs old)

Prophecy: "Russia will return to Communism and more than 20 million people will die in concentration camps as democracy is purged. Statues of Stalin will once again be raised all over the nation and the spector of nuclear war will again haunt the earth."

Link

****Born November 5, 1877, she predicted the date World War I would start and warned of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, two years before it happened. She prophesied the appearance of the Virgin Mary at Fatima and the Challenger space shuttle disaster...
By MatthewJ
A vision received by C. Alan Martin in 1971

It will be 27 years ago in February that I received this. It was actually in response to a prayer.

I knew that difficult times were coming and was taught that we were to be raptured out of the trouble. But something in my spirit said no. My prayer was out of that troubled spirit.

I was given a vision of the night that depicted the last 12 presidents of the US.

Each administration [2 terms counts as only 1 administration] was represented by a house on a street (called Washington Street incidentally). These houses (starting with the house representing Eisenhower) proceed through till two presidents from now... (2 after Clinton). I was given this in 71, when Nixon was president.

The sixth house past Nixon (Nixon Ford Carter Reagan-Bush-CLINTON) [the house after Clinton] was center stage of the dream. This house was shrouded in deep dark clouds. The clouds came right down and almost touched the roof. The lights were on in the house, and the back door drew special attention. To the north of the house was an arch of 6 stars. The sixth star fell to earth. You see, right after the fall of the sixth star [the one after Clinton], I turned to the east fully expecting to see the Lord coming in the sky. Two large tunnels opened in the thick dark clouds through which I could also see the sun turned black and the moon to blood.

These images are symbolic of:

the fall of a leader (6th star from Nixon fell [the one after Clinton])
the fall of the nation (the sun black) and
the judgment of the church (red moon).

[ This vision could mean that the President after Clinton falls at the same time as the nation falls (Mystery Babylon, the UN/USA), and that the final President (the one after Bush) would be a puppet communist President placed over the USA until Christ returns at Armageddon.]

What to look for:

(1.) Bush is president. - GREAT CONFUSION!!!
(2.) Great problems for the country and believers.
(3.) An outpouring in response to persecution.
(4.) Historic events in the Mideast.
(5.) A great destruction in the US. I wish I could be more specific. In the dream I saw a man who looks a great deal like Gore who presided over the destruction.

Link
By MatthewJ
Stephen Hanson

01/30/05, Prophetic Vision, Florida, The Appearance Of The United States Will Change

"For there are great storms coming. They will be unequaled since the time of this world. I tell you that in the coming months and years the United States map will change. For the map of the United States will be changed because of catastrophic events. This will be because of various earthquakes and nuclear attacks."

(The Lord showed me a picture of the state of Florida. I was looking at it and then the shape of it was then transformed into the shape of a gun. It was as if the panhandle section was then the barrel of a gun. It then seemed that the state itself had become broken in half.

The Lord then showed me a picture of the United States. I was shown the state of Texas and it was broken in a piece where the bottom half of it was now submerged. It had broken off from about where the panhandle section was in the state. The Gulf of Mexico had come into most of it and had totally changed it.

Then I looked at the rest of the continent, and saw that the northeastern section of the America was being curled up like a paper. The continent was rolled up along the northeastern edges, and along the coastlines down to Florida, some 200 or miles inland. This was also on the western half of America as well, except that California was not to be seen.)

Mike Tucker
01/09/05, Prophetic Dream/Vision, Florida, Texas & The USA Will Change In Appearance

I woke up and went to my office to write these things down. As I was writing I heard the words 'Calamities will drive out the invaders' and I saw in my mind's eye a map of the US as given a few weeks earlier (see below) and I heard the words 'Angels will form the protection.' And I saw a vision of myriads of angels guarding the perimeter of this new land.

Meaning: Before I go into interpreting this dream, I must humbly admit that I do not always immediately have the full understanding of words. At times I have been too quick to release an interpretation before the word was 'digested' in my spirit, hence I have sometimes allowed reason and logic to preempt the Spirit. Some dreams, visions and words have taken years to be revealed and/or fulfilled. I only know in part and prophecy in part. I ask the reader to join with me in prayer in fully bringing these things to light. I welcome what the Lord says to the Body regarding any message.

I believe the Florida map shows a time when that peninsula will be divided up after the US has been invaded. The map appearing deep blue may indicate a 'watery' end to that occupation.

I believe the Texas scene describes a time when a good chunk of Texas will be as a gulf, reaching in as far as Austin. I looked up on the internet and found there is in fact a fault line running across the Central Texas region near Austin called the 'Balcones Fault Line.' I believe there will be a great worldwide earthquake that will cause this fault line to fracture, drop and pull in the Gulf of Mexico. 'Trustable LIQUIDATORS' in connection with the 'Calamity' word above and 'New Territory' dream below, indicates these earth changing events will destroy invading/occupying forces of the world against the US after our time of fiery purification has completed (there have been a number of prophets and humble people of God whom have seen military invasions across all our coasts, some have seen oceans pouring in on the land as well). I have seen in prior dreams and visions where the US (or more particularly the Body within) will not be utterly destroyed in this land but will be heavenly defended when this nation seems at the brink of destruction from foreign invaders.

12/04, 2004, Dream, USA-Aftermath & New Territory

The USA will face a combined terror attack of nuclear and plague. This will destabilize the nation. This is not the end yet for her, this is a final call too all who will repent before she is soon toppled. Many will perish, but many will come to the Lord too. Jesus is the ark of safety! Then in the midst of our national turmoil, a full invasion will come from foreign lands that will include Russia and China and others. All forms of natural weapons will be thrown at the US. The US will not stand because this nation has departed from God and trusts in its military might. She will fall, crumble and transform into a broken and conquered nation. Many, many will perish, but many will come to the Lord too. Britain will suffer, too.

But within this land, a remnant of purified ones will remain and heaven itself will rise with these purified ones and defend what is left at the appointed time. This is key. The weapons of our warfare are Spiritual. A new nation will rise from within the boundaries of the old. It will be as a Great Body and a new mind shall be given to it (Daniel 7).

All things will be quickened. Conflict will continue around the world until such a time that the final beast emerges and intends to control the whole world. The very elect will be hard pressed during this final season until the Ancient of Days takes His seat and judgment is cast on behalf of the Saints. Everlasting dominion on the earth will then go to Lord Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and His Body, the stainless Bride. Revelation 13:9-10

Link
By MatthewJ
Bel_Riose
Here's an interesting site explaining what might lead to WW3:

http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-3/ww3.htm

Between 1776-1788, Edward Gibbons published a huge six volume work entitled The History Of The Decline And Fall Of The Roman Empire. Gibbons' work was scholarly and monumental, as it thoroughly covered a period of history spanning approximately 1,200 years. His goal in producing this study was to precisely catalogue the reasons for the rise of the Roman Empire and the factors leading to the decline and fall of the Empire. Gibbons was universally hailed as achieving his objective brilliantly.

But, Gibbons not only created a document which details how and why the Roman Empire rose and fell; he created a document which detailed precisely how a successful and powerful Empire could be subverted and destroyed.

Gibbons listed five basic reasons that the enormous Roman Empire was destroyed:

1- The dramatic increase of divorce undermined the institution of the family.

2- The imposition of higher taxes undermined the economic stability and vitality of the Empire. Taxes were raised to pay for deficit government spending, to pay for food for all in society and to pay for government-sponsored activities of diversion, such as circuses and sports. Interestingly, as the time of the final collapse drew closer, greater emphasis was placed on sports, to divert the attention of the public from the distressing news of massive trouble within the Empire.

3- The drive for personal pleasure had become very intense, even to the point of obsession. Gibbons noted that, at the very end, sports had become more exciting and brutal.

4- People lost their faith, both religiously and in their government. Paganism gave way to Christianity and the efficient Roman Government gave way to chaos and disintegration.

5- Hidden conspirators were working within the government to secretly destroy it. They worked quietly, invisibly and deceitfully; during the entire time they were secretly dismantling the government of the Roman Empire, they publicly proclaimed their unswerving support of it.

Recognize any of the above 5 points occurring in Western societies today?

The deception and subversion strategy of false liberalizations and disinformation to convey to the West that the Communist Bloc was fragmenting (which itself is part of longer term communist strategy) that was announced in 1959 has four main sub strategies that are used against the West:

International Terrorism
(Terrorism and violence being integral to the revolution).

LINK

True Origins Of Terrorism

Ion Mihai Pacepa - Russian Footprints

Claire Sterling - The Terror Network

Drug Trafficking
The Global Drug Offensive. Finances the world revolution. Corrupts the youth and hence the West’s future leadership. Enables the KGB to penetrate the banking system.

International Criminalism
The penetration and exploitation of organized crime in the interests of Soviet strategy. Creation of Red Mafiya at home and abroad. Any legitimate businesses can be controlled and extorted by "former" KGB agents.

The Gramscian Strategy / Culture Wars.
Attack and undermine all the institutions.

In order to influence people on a grand scale and create a common mind. Changing the political and economic base by altering the cultural superstructure. This is carried out by the focused penetration of the media, the churches, the universities, public interest organizations and cultural centres etc. The aim being to destroy national / global / traditional cultural values and replace them with permissive nonsense and garbage values.

The best example is the film industry, where films often address humanistic issues but always in a biased way. The ultimate aim being to soften people to (disguised) revolutionary values and make them more open to a new social order.
By stalker
Matthew I think you've got an unhealthy obsession with exploitation and penetration. Why don't you join your local BDSM club or something.
By pikachu
Yes, Russia might use Serbia/Kosovo issue as a pretext for the invasion. We all know that Serbia never gave up on communism, not even NATO bombing convinced them to give up this vicious ideology. Today we can see them burning American flags, breaking diplomatic ties with the western world, setting the stage for the Final Phase. I can already see some other countries who will side with Russia - Brazil, Venezuela, Algeria, Vietnam.. These are crypto-communist states, I bet there must probably be some sort of Comintern through which they communicate with each other and plan their future military actions.

But anyway, before they strike openly, they will make sure that they undermine America and its allies from the inside. They will corrupt the culture of America, eliminate healthy American family, destory the moral values - Christian moral values of Americans. They want to make sure that America rots on the inside, and I tell you what - they have achieved a high degree of success already. It's important to understand that it's a psychological war which the Russians are waging against us. Actually, by the time when the Russians strike to the west, the war will already be decided in the minds of American people.

Just listen to this gem from the KGB archives:
Человеческий мозг, сознание людей способны к изменению. Посеяв там хаос, мы незаметно подменим их ценности на фальшивые и заставим их в эти фальшивые ценности верить. Как? Мы найдем своих единомышленников, своих союзников в самой Америке. Эпизод за эпизодом будет разыгрываться грандиозная по своему масштабу трагедия гибели самого непокорного народа, окончательного, необратимого угасания его самосознания...

Из литературы и искусства, например, мы постепенно вытравим их социальную сущность, отучим художников, отобьем у них охоту заниматься изображением... исследованием тех процессов, которые происходят в глубинах народных масс.

Литература, театры, кино - все будет изображать и прославлять самые низменные человеческие чувства... Мы будем всячески поддерживать и подымать так называемых художников, которые станут насаждать и вдалбливать в человеческое сознание культ секса, насилия, садизма, предательства, - словом всякой безнравственности... В управлении государством мы создадим хаос и неразбериху. Мы будем незаметно, но активно и постоянно способствовать самодурству чиновников, взяточников, беспринципности. Бюрократизм и волокита будут возводиться в добродетель.

Честность и порядочность будут осмеиваться и никому не станут нужны, превратятся в пережиток прошлого. Хамство и наглость, ложь и обман, пьянство и наркомания, животный страх друг перед другом и беззастенчивость, предательство...

Расизм и вражду народов Америки, прежде всего вражду и ненависть к белому народу - все это мы будем ловко и незаметно культивировать, все это расцветет махровым цветом... И лишь немногие, очень немногие будут догадываться или далее понимать, что происходит. Но таких людей мы поставим в беспомощное положение, превратим в посмешище, найдем способ их оболгать и объявить отбросами общества. Будем вырывать духовные корни, опошлять и уничтожать основы духовной нравственности. Мы будем расшатывать таким образом поколение за поколением. Будем браться за людей с детских, юношеских лет, главную ставку будем делать на молодежь, станем разлагать, развращать, растлевать ее. Мы сделаем из них циников, пошляков, космополитов.

This a KGB directive 20/1 "The Goals of USSR in the War Against America" approved on 18 August 1948.

I hope someone will translate this piece in full, in which the KGB openly gloats about its plans of moral destruction in Ameirca. "We will make them into cynics, perverts, cosmopolitans" - the last line says. Have they not achieved their goal yet? The final phase is coming soon, indeed.

There was another KGB article on the similar topic, I think, which focused specifically on depriving Americans of their faith. It can all be found in N. N. Yakovlev's "KGB against United States" book on pages 31-34, but again, it's in Russian.

The Chinese are helping them too, of course, with economy as their area of specialization. Using yen devaluation and trade manipulation as their primary assets, the Chinese Communist Party conspired with the Russians through the SCO five to bring down the US economy. The consequences are being clearly seen today.

Anyway, you have to remember that whatever happens is God's will. If God wants America punished, he will have his way, there's nothing we can do about it. There are some Russians opposed to KGB who try to help Christians, but they are in the minority, the majority has long ago been brainwashed to back the KGB - just look as the recent Russian election results.
By MatthewJ
I hope someone will translate this piece in full, in which the KGB openly gloats about its plans of moral destruction in America. "We will make them into cynics, perverts, cosmopolitans"

What!? I'm sorry but it was a natural process that magically made Americans anti Christian, pro abortion, atheist, immoral, narcissistic, sexually permissive, self loathing and dumbed down over the space of 40 years. It's the dissatisfaction with living in a hegemonic liberal democratic society at the end of history. Go read some Hegel! [/sarcasm]
By stalker
MatthewJ wrote:I'm sorry but it was a natural process that magically made Americans anti Christian, pro abortion, atheist, immoral, narcissistic, sexually permissive, self loathing and dumbed down over the space of 40 years.

Too bad the KGB has had a lot more success with that, at least in the areas in italics, with Russians than Americans.

pikachu wrote:I hope someone will translate this piece in full, in which the KGB openly gloats about its plans of moral destruction in Ameirca.

Nope, but the main ideas are...

1. The mind is elastic, if muddied it can be brought to believe in false values.

2. We'll do it by seeking out fellow travellers in the US and there will be a gradual elimination of the American consciousness.

3. Literature, theatre, film will all be pressed into the service of glorifying the lowest human feelings, cults of rape, sex, sadism and treason.

4. We'll induce chaos in governance. Unnoticeably, but by constant active measures, we'll encourage all kinds of high-handedness, corruption and lack of principles amongst bureaucrats. Bureaucracy and red tape will become virtues.

5. Honesty and respectability will be degraded and turned into a relic of the past. Lies, deceit, rudeness, and drug and alcohol addiction, fear, shamelessness, treason will be encouraged.

6. Racism and people's disunity will be cultivated, especially against the white people...

7. Only a very few will understand what is happening.

8. But they will be placed in helpless positions, turned into the butt of jokes, and painted as society's detritus.

9. We will dig under and vulgarize and detroy the spiritual values of society, thus degrading generation after generation.

10. We will focus on children and youth. We will make cynics, uncouth thugs and cosmopolitans out of them.

So be afraid, Matthew, be very afraid

:muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1: :muha1:
By MatthewJ
You can't laugh it off though, can you? It's an easy way to avoid facing up to the Satanic (no other word suffices) nature of ones own government and the complicity of your people in this evil. Russia’s links to terrorism, drug trafficking, international organized crime and cultural subversion are pretty easy to source. No other government is so knee deep in it.

You don’t think there’s a culture war being waged against Western nations by the KGB and their useful idiot Western intellectual friends? Look at the infants on this forum, who glorify Russian mass murderers. European boys who have Felix Dzerzhinsky as their avatar. Australians who give themselves Russian usernames and defend until they are blue in the face the country that would subjugate theirs in a shot if it were not for the United States.

The Dismal Mind

British boys who love Russia more than their own country. Canadian students who idolize Lenin. The American who has the username Lensky. Americans who think that their own country is evil incarnate whilst they remain strangely silent on human rights abuses in China and Russia's sabre rattling.

Have you ever come across a bigger bunch of fucking idiots? Tell me, if you are a genuine Russian, that this doesn’t amuse you? That there's not even a quiet contempt for these kids? This lot can't see the tree for the squirrels. Which reminds me, on a related note, time for JR Nyquist's latest.

Strategic Intention and Mass Man

By J. R. Nyquist
Weekly Column Published: 03.14.2008

"I looked into Putin’s eyes, and I saw three things, a ‘K’ a ‘G’ and a ‘B,’" – John McCain

There recently appeared an essay by Anthony Daniels, published in The New Criterion, in which he summarized Spanish philosopher Jose Ortega y Gasset’s notion of “mass man” as the man “who goes from distraction to distraction, who is prey to absurd fashions, who never thinks deeply….” In the first decade of the twenty-first century this is all too familiar. In 2008 we live in a society dominated by “mass men,” overtaken by mass psychology, mass media, mass schooling and the mass ignorance presently crowding in around us.

Today’s mass audience cannot distinguish the important from the trivial. What needs to be acknowledged, and one day will be acknowledged, is the very real distinction between “low-minded” and “high-minded,” between moral courage and venial conformism, between thinkers and fakers. This is what it comes down to. The masses have grown weak and lazy. They don’t want to admit reality because there might be a responsibility clause. This being the main consideration, the denial of key events is best accomplished through a flood tide of triviality – the small man’s escape pod. Once you are lost upon the Great Ocean of Intellectual Junk, any ratty half-truth will serve.

If we were trained to think in hierarchical instead of egalitarian terms, if we understood the basis of our own existence, our critical attention would be instinctively drawn to certain issues touching on our political and economic future. We would know that certain lifestyle choices are destructive to society as a whole, that fiat currencies cannot last, that sparing the rod spoils the child, that if you want peace you’d better prepare for war. It is more and more obvious, however, that today’s mass man has lost his instincts, lost sight of what is important, and judges everything from the false assumptions of a false standpoint.

Once upon a time we had a civilization. We had standards. We had notions of objectivity. We had a culture that wasn’t low-minded. We looked back to great men as we looked forward to our posterity. Art was beautiful and meaningful. Politics was evolving away from tyranny. Economics was about liberty and responsibility. What do we have today? We have Britney Spears and Jerry Springer. Our standards are seriously eroded. Subjectivity has cynically declared that objectivity is impossible. Everything high-minded has fallen to neglect.

But more important, and even more disastrous, the emergence of “mass man” has something to do with the emergence of totalitarianism (which claimed roughly 100 million lives in the last century). And it is safe to say that totalitarianism is going to claim even more lives in the future. But people don’t want to wake up. They don’t want to acknowledge that totalitarianism is something real and ongoing. It grows in the soil of mass culture. It leads to destruction and mass murder because every totalitarian construct is based on lies, sustained by crime and driven by the politicization of personal disappointment and envy. It is normal history when one country invades another, when a cavalry commander or Indian chief commits an atrocity. Men have done terrible things to one another throughout history. But to make terror and murder into a system signifies a new type of regime.

The mass man fails to see the evils of totalitarianism; he fails to see the tendency of Mr. Hitler; he fails to see the letters “K-G-B” behind Putin; he denies the Holocaust; he doesn’t care if Iran deploys nuclear missiles; he doesn’t think Russia or China will ever start a global war. The philistinism of the mass man is found in his readiness to believe totalitarian propaganda. Such is a propaganda that blames the intended victim.

Totalitarianism arises because mass man is susceptible. He is fundamentally ignorant, though remarkably “well informed.” Mass man’s inertia accepts the dictates of bureaucracy. He has no “great idea” or “faith” to guard him against expedient compromise, or participation in genocide. The mass man’s unquestioning opportunism allows him to exemplify that selfsame “banality of evil” referred to by Hannah Arendt in her book, Eichmann in Jerusalem. After all, the mass man under Hitler, under Stalin, would argue that he is doing his job. He is merely following orders.

Is mass man innocuous or sinister? Does he do it on purpose, or does he require an evil mastermind like Hitler? What would it mean to say that the mass extermination of the Jews under Hitler was a sociological phenomenon having nothing to do with intentionality? That is to say, what does it mean to say that the Holocaust was something other than a conspiracy against specific victims? What does it mean to say that the systematic vilification of a people was due to “a historical process”?

I don’t think the result, on one end, is possible without the intention at the other. There is nothing diabolical lest it be intentional. And everything intended is individual. Hitler was an individual. His henchmen were individuals. Each was responsible for his actions. It is no excuse to plead oneself down to a cog. Each derived some private satisfaction in the persecution, looting and killing of Jews. To imagine such people cannot exist, because one’s imagination is too limited, is to forget what history has already proved.

If another genocidal war breaks out, which nations will be the victimized? Which nations are currently vilified and blamed for the world’s problems? Two nations, specifically: (1) The Jews and (2) the Americans. The failure to understand the significance of this vilification, and the failure to recognize its origins, is a sad failure indeed.

As Bernard Chazelle recently pointed out in an essay titled Anti-Americanism: a Clinical Study, there is no such thing as anti-Frenchism, anti-Polishism or anti-Spanishism. Why not? Because “anti-Americanism stands alone: a living testament….” Well, not quite alone. One needs to recall anti-Semitism, and one needs to couple that with the Holocaust. The vilification of an entire people is something akin to tenderizing a steak. The task of vilification makes ready for the oven.

It was Paul Johnson, the British historian, who wrote: "Anti-Americanism is the prevailing disease of intellectuals today." What he should have said, but failed to clarify, was that today’s "intellectuals" are frauds; they are mass men, exactly like those referred to by Jose Ortega y Gasset in his book, Revolt of the Masses. The pretense of learning, the pretense of thinking, merely covers the underlying meanness of someone who, in Anthony Daniel’s words, "will not recognize his betters."

The mass man picks up ideas the way a rat picks up plague-infested fleas. He does not think about them. He is infected by them. And it is entirely possible that someone intentionally spread the infection. Consider the following subtlety: When an American strategist thinks about nuclear missiles he is thinking about deterrence. When a Russian strategist thinks of nuclear missiles he is thinking about the annihilation of enemies. American nuclear strategists from Herman Kahn to Peter Vincent Pry were chiefly concerned with deterrence. Russian nuclear strategists from Sokolovskiy to Sidorenko were chiefly concerned with annihilating the enemy. The difference between the two is important – though easily missed.

Hate is the key ingredient, and getting Americans to hate themselves has been a special trick. Perhaps the mass man, hating what is great, inclines to hate his own country if its greatness is sufficient. In that case, a cunning enemy needn’t lift a finger – though the Soviet Union lifted heaven and earth to spread anti-American hate from 1950 to 1991. One of the most effective propaganda techniques involved planting false stories in Western newspapers. Such were Moscow’s "active measures." With regard to this tactic, the recent SVR/KGB defector Sergei Tretyakov told author Pete Earley: "We said [after the collapse of the Soviet Union], ‘Okay, now we’re friends. We’ll stop doing this’ and the SVR [KGB] shut down Directorate A [Active Measures]. But Directorate A simply underwent a name change. That’s all. It became Department MS [measures of support] and the very same people who had run it under the KGB were still doing it for the SVR."

The mass man is an easily manipulated creature. He is preyed upon by advertisers, snake oil salesmen and quacks of every description. Please allow, dear masses, that you have been the special target of a higher sort of advertisement. You have been targeted. You have been duped. The ovens are being warmed even now.

Can you feel the heat?

Link
By stalker
@MatthewJ,

You can't laugh it off though, can you? It's an easy way to avoid facing up to the Satanic (no other word suffices) nature of ones own government and the complicity of your people in this evil.

Of course I can. Especially when I get my own American fiefdom. You don't mind telling me when exactly I should expect delivery? Between 6 months and 2 years is awfully imprecise, and I'd like to get my affairs in order.

You don’t think there’s a culture war being waged against Western nations by the KGB and their useful idiot Western intellectual friends?

I know that Soviet intelligence did make a few (cackhanded) attempts to incite racial war within the US. Today, blacks are politically and lynch-free in the south, and one of them is a presidential candidate. Shows how successfully that went. :roll:

Americans who think that their own country is evil incarnate whilst they remain strangely silent on human rights abuses in China and Russia's sabre rattling.

Well, unlike the US (and your Britain, btw), at least we've kept our sabres sheathed outside our borders the last twenty years or so.

Have you ever come across a bigger bunch of fucking idiots?

http://thefinalphaseforum.invisionzone. ... howforum=3 ?

Tell me, if you are a genuine Russian, that this doesn’t amuse you?

You certainly amuse me.

You see, I have yet to meet a Russian who comes up with such patriotic, uplifting theories like the Final Phase. ;)

That there's not even a quiet contempt for these kids?

Of course not. Why should I, when the vast majority of Westerners are Russophobes?

Besides, when I do get my American fiefdom, I'll employ them as stewards and send your likes off to the Gulag. 8)

Thread stinks of Nazi Bandera desperation, trying[…]

@Tainari88 Same here. I scored 2% for Author[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is an interesting concept that China, Russia[…]

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]