Spilling one's seed should be a crime - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Crime and prevention thereof. Loopholes, grey areas and the letter of the law.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Joona wrote:I therefore propose that this should be made into a law. ANYONE spilling his seed shall feel the wrath of GOD through the justice system!

Couldnt we just feel the wrath of god directly? Why should god need to work through a justice system?
I always thought God's judgement was AFTER we died. Now we have to put up with humans pretending to know God's judgement? Sounds like something beyond arrogance, to me.
Godstud wrote:I always thought God's judgement was AFTER we died. Now we have to put up with humans pretending to know God's judgement? Sounds like something beyond arrogance, to me.

But it's explained in The Bible that God killed Onan after he spilled his seed. This was before he died. Why should God's rules suddenly change? Because they're in contradiction with your hedonistic and sinful lifestyle full of wicked debauchery, is that it?

Speaking of the said Bible passage, I think we should also restore the law that says it's the duty of the deceased person's brother to try to make the childless widow pregnant. If a fertile woman's husband dies without leaving an heir, I believe she should be legally obligated to sleep with the dead husband's brother (that is, if one exists). The Bible is holy and must be obeyed!

Couldnt we just feel the wrath of god directly? Why should god need to work through a justice system?

God could indeed do it directly (as The Bible proves), but if we make ourselves into his instruments of justice, it's a sign of the fact that we're taking his sacred laws seriously.
This has got to be a joke. Do you want police to watch you at all times to make sure you don't rub one off, honestly this thread is either troll, radical or simply a waste of time.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Which gives rise to an equally terrible far right[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]

Imagine how delighted you will be when the Circus[…]