Question about constitutional amendment banning drugs - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Crime and prevention thereof. Loopholes, grey areas and the letter of the law.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
FDR's repeal of prohibition may be ignored lately because it has been revealed he was so drunk

Who cares?

Decisions made by public officials should be considered on their merits, rather than on the intentions and motivations of the public official, don't you think?

The problem is normally in the other direction - people forgive elected officials for making bad (in terms of actual consequences) decisions based on the perception that their intentions were good.
Eran wrote: Decisions made by public officials should be considered on their merits, rather than on the intentions and motivations of the public official, don't you think? The problem is normally in the other direction - people forgive elected officials for making bad (in terms of actual consequences) decisions based on the perception that their intentions were good.

When Roosevelt signed the Hemp Stamp Tax Act, he undid any good he did, pushing for repeal of Prohibition. The intentions and motivations of the greedy, bankster-colleagues in public office ALWAYS need to be reviewed, to figure out who they gave what to, and who they took what from. We are at a regular riot of RICO profiteering, which the prudent should always strive, to sort.

Or hey, we don't know jack, and then we get ripped off some more. Why are you blocking? When trying to solve a crime scene, you need to sort motives, to complete a theory forwards or backwards or outwards. Then, you anticipate the next crime, which is endless, since crime pays, for petroleum and for all its Democrat and Republican supporters, and for its downlow colleagues, in prison and war industry.

You people who are still into FDR apparently haven't picked up on the theory, even his polio was bogus. His reforms sure were an inconclusive measure, against depression. WWII ended that, so the crooks in office and their banksters conspire against the standing army clause, more than ever. Common defense?

NO. Crime pays, in all ways.
You people who are still into FDR apparently haven't picked up on the theory, even his polio was bogus.

For the record, besides repeal of prohibition, I am not aware of any other significant FDR decision of which I approve.

In fact, FDR would probably make the top 5 of my worse American Presidents ever (with Lincoln, Wilson, Johnson and Teddy).

And note - the competition to enter into my worse American Presidents ever is tough!
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKCuLC-acEk https[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Losing money is one thing, losing a whole brigade[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

Wait a moment, I'll just quickly pick up the weapo[…]

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]