George Zimmerman injury pics are out... - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Crime and prevention thereof. Loopholes, grey areas and the letter of the law.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Grass has this case progressed beyond anything you and I didn't already discuss in your first thread about it?

Go ahead and reread what I posted. What did I get wrong?
You probably care about that last one since it's a white person, and white people have value as human beings, right? That's what I thought.
Is what you said.

Note the question "Right"

Then you answer 'That's what I thought' as if I had answered it in teh way that you decided II would

After getting a telling off for being a naughty boy and using naughty language you now resort to this bizarre form of argument.
You might think this is fun or recreational discussion of politics.

This is a recreational activity.
It's not.

It is .

It's real

Its a real recreation activity.
nd as we speak, one person, namely grassroots1, is readying to be prepared for whatever happens to come our way, and whatever is necessary to uphold the constitution and the declaration of independence.

Speaking in the third person now? delusions of grandeur or what!
You know what, you need "delusions" of grandeur to be anything. AFAIC every human being is capable of great things.

Although I admit I was drunk when I posted that. :) Guhhh no more pofo drunk posting I promise SF.

Grass has this case progressed beyond anything you and I didn't already discuss in your first thread about it?

You mean that 15 page thread or whatever it was? Somewhat I guess, there are these dubious injury photos. Otherwise I haven't been following it extremely closely.
Spouter wrote:Zimmerman got out of the car. He was safe in the car. He got out, and he knowingly put himself in a dangerous situation. Because he was armed, he had an obligation to act responsibly. Why make excuses for this irresponsible creep? He gives gun users a bad name.

Totally and absolutely correct, S. From some post above or I'll have to go find it, again, Martin passed by Zimmerman's car, Zimmerman got out and followed him, no bushes are where Zimmerman said Martin jumped out, and one shot killed Martin.

A witness has claimed Zimmerman sat on Martin, until Martin bled out. Other witnesses have changed their stories, and it looks like all the idiots who claim Martin attacked can't answer why Zimmerman killed Martin with one shot, so we don't have Martin's testimony.

"We don't need you to do that," George! You and all the white or trash-affected, mentally-unfit, wingnut-sociopaths who wanted you to kill Trayvon Martin and every other African American, all the way through Obama and Holder are giving gun owners, but particularly open-carry advocates a bad name.

And don't be calling people "liberals," who are independents, who would never vote for Obamney, wingnuts. You people simply cannot think or observe.
houndred wrote:Is that supposed to make sense or is it just some sort of 'progressivist' stream of conscousness ?

You seem to be unable to read or to hit search, and either read a reconstruction of the murder, or look at one of the many video reconstructions, houndred.

1. Witnesses do not favor GZ's version of events, which is critical, since GZ shot Martin, dead, without an attempt to wound or warn Martin, indicating intent to kill;
2. The lead investigator reported GZ had two opportunities, to identify himself, but he didn't;
3. GZ claimed Martin leaped out of bushes, to attack, but the only bushes evident were GW and his daddy, who both screwed Iraq and the US;
4. One witness claimed GZ sat on Martin, after shooting him, to make sure Martin bled out;
5. Dee Dee the dispatcher clearly warned GZ, "We don't need you to do that."

Are you having trouble walking through all this? You might have some sort of virus, which makes you ramble around, looking for brains to eat, similar to any living-dead zombie.

One more chance, to read something:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/features/2 ... artin.html

Here is a zombie, trying to think and walk, but he can't. He just won't lose his ball and chain:

houndred wrote:Is that supposed to make sense or is it just some sort of 'progressivist' stream of conscousness ?

Aaaaand here is a transcript, of GZ answering, during a detective's interview:

http://www.gzlegalcase.com/documents/st ... 0229_1.mp3

CS: Listen, it’s not a guarantee, but like I said a strong possibility, I’m hoping myself. Okay. Another thing too as far as 25 and 30 punches, I’ve consulted with a lot of people, not quite consistent with your injuries. You do have injuries, however. Um, how did he manage to bang your head, and, okay, correct me if I misunderstood what you said here as far as slamming the head into the concrete. Into the cement thing. How’d he do that?
GZ: I was on my back.
CS: Okay.
GZ: First punch, you mean? I don’t know if I immediately fell down, he threw me down. I was stumbling, I ended up on my back.
CS: Um hmm.
GZ: And he was on top of me, mounted.
GZ: And he kept punching me, and then, when I started yelling for help, that’s when he grabbed my head and started to slam it.
CS: Grabbed your head by your ears, by…hard to say?
GZ: I don’t remember.
GZ: Every time he punched my nose, it just…
CS: How many times, okay, how many times you get punched in the nose? A couple, few?
GZ: I don’t know, I don’t remember.
CS: Okay, you never got a chance to hit him, you have no defense wounds here, um, any bruising on your body at all?
GZ: Ah, no.
CS: No broken ribs, no fractured ribs, none of that?
GZ: No.
CS: Pain? No?
CS: Court of public opinion is going to beat up on you a lot, okay?
GZ: Yes, sir.
CS: I mean, a lot of people don’t think that your injuries are consistent with getting in a life-threatening type thing, it’s a matter of perception, I understand that. If there’s anything that you might’ve forgotten…here’s him again, and now here’s another thing too I gotta show you also. That right there, is the only injury to his hands that we could document. Okay? Now I heard you say you’re yelling for help, it’s a matter of perception, I guess that there’s no doubt in my mind that you were in fear, okay? Well the question comes into play is that what enraged him so badly?
CS: That’s why we’re here today. Once again, these can be interpreted as capillary-type cuts or whatever, lacerations, uh, not really, um, coinciding with being slammed hard into the ground. Okay? That’s skull fractures is you happen with that. I’ve seen ‘em all, you know. Me, I reserve judgment because everybody’s built differently, your tolerance for pain might be different from mine, and anybody else’s and it wouldn’t be fair for me to go, I wasn’t there. I actively remain neutral here, okay? It’s kind of a good shoot, bad shoot type thing.
CS: And the only thing that you don’t have is the authority to go ahead and do the stop legally. You follow, I mean…
GZ: Sure
CS: You’re working under the color of an absolutely private citizen.
CS: And, but then again, we can make citizens’ arrests all day long. I mean, for felonies. Problem was that this child wasn’t committing a crime at the time. He was just walking.
GZ: Well, um, 2 or 3 weeks prior to that I’d seen somebody looking in the window of the house that he was in front of.
CS: Was he white or black?
GZ: Black.
GZ: And the guy that lives there I know, he’s active in the neighborhood watch and he’s Caucasian. [he is referring to Frank Taaffe here]
GZ: The guy, ah, the suspicious looking guy, went up to the house, I was walking my dog around the neighborhood, and he walked up to the house, and he was smoking. No, I’m sorry, he wasn’t smoking at that time. He turned around and he saw me walking my dog, so he lit a cigarette and leaned up against the wall, pretending like he lived there.

CS: Mm hmm.
GZ: And, ah, so I walked past him and I called non-emergency, and, ah, I got under a streetlight, and they asked me if I could see where he went. Or where he went inside the house and I said, no. And they said, okay, can get to where you can see and I said, I really don’t want to move from this area. Um, oh, and they needed the address. And I don’t know why, adrenalin was rushing, a thousand things went through my mind. I gave them what I thought was my address further down, the 1900 building instead of the 1400. And, ah, when I walked to see the address, I saw the end of the house, and he was at the side of the house looking in the window.

He either threw or spit his, he looked at me and threw his cigarette out and then ran around the back. So I told non-emergency, I think it was still non-emergency at that time, that, you know I don’t know where you guys are coming from, but he’s around back. And, ah, I don’t know where he went. And, um, I stayed in front of the house where the streetlight was.

And I waited and I waited and I waited. Then it hit me, the police came and drove past me. And then is when it hit me that I gave them what I thought was my address instead of that address. So I called back and I said, you know, um, the correct address. The police officer came back. I didn’t even see, cause the house was completely dark, the window was open. So, and the front door was, the police later told me that the front door was unlocked. All the windows were open in the house. And, ah, the front door was unlocked, the garage was open.

Um, so they went in, they cleared the house. Oh, they asked me for the owner’s name and phone number. And then they asked me for permission to go inside the house, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Then the next week, not at that building but at the next building, on the end unit, the guy I saw, broke in, apparently stole a laptop from what I understand. Ran off, but one of the maintenance guys saw him and was able to give the police a direction of where he was going…
CS: Mm hmm
GZ: And he was actually arrested. Um, so when I saw him in the same area, in front of the guy’s house, that I know’s, that they keep it unsecured, and he was looking into the house. I just thought something doesn’t fit right here.
CS: And this is, but this, but this is the one prior to this one, right?
GZ: No, no, this is, I’m sorry, that’s why I felt he was suspicious.

GZ is consumed by his own malice aforethought. His supporters are racists, which use denial and leaps, to arrive in some area, of indefensible, preconceived conclusions, which may be selected, if any chumps waver, under the barrage, of bullshit. -(bg)
bobgnote wrote:
GZ is consumed by his own malice aforethought. His supporters are racists, which use denial and leaps, to arrive in some area, of indefensible, preconceived conclusions, which may be selected, if any chumps waver, under the barrage, of bullshit. -(bg)

You are right... the Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson method of finding the truth is much more effective. After all, those men aren't racists, are they?
Emerald Ocean wrote:You are right... the Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson method of finding the truth is much more effective. After all, those men aren't racists, are they?

And what's so bad about Sharpie? I've seen a lot worse Jacksons, than Jesse.

Got wounds on Martin's hands? NO. Got gunshot residue, on GZ's red jacket? NO. Did that bullet go into Martin's body, at an angle, consistent with any of several stories, which imply GZ was underneath Martin, with his flashlight and his gun, so GZ could have got in a cutting punch, to Martin's head, with the flashlight, or a wounding shot, which would seem likely, if GZ had not stood, with the gun at arm's length, and shot Martin, from about a foot away?

And then GZ seems to have told various accounts, witnesses changed their stories, and the lead detective and GZ's family doctor don't believe his injuries are consistent, with any sort of furious attack, by Martin.

GZ doesn't seem too sure, just how many punches Martin got in, or when, or at exactly what location.

Let's face it. GZ went up to Martin and fired one shot, which went straight in, to kill Martin. GZ fabricated injuries, and he b.s.'d SPD. Chief Bill Lee should have had GZ on a leash, already, since the organization which GZ should have belonged to but didn't says its watchpersons shouldn't pack or apprehend subjects.

But GZ had a gun, he intended to use it, to commit a crime, he killed Martin, and he lied, about what happened.

I understand GZ's attorney isn't going to go for an SYG hearing. GZ may get declared indigent, and then he'll get convicted, and he'll do at least 20 years, probably more.
And now we know GZ was a tweaker, with a scrip, for Adderall (amphetamine), Temazepam (admitted to paramedic, the night of the murder), and others, which would either make GZ goofy or cause withdrawal.

GZ wasn't blood tested, despite his admission, of Temazepam consumption, which could cause aggression and anxiety. If GZ was tweaking, on his Adderall, hey now!

We also know GZ was on the phone, to SPD dispatch, while TM was on the phone, to his gf Dee Dee. GZ apparently saw TM, right as the SPD dispatcher was remarking, "We don't need you to do that."

GZ approached TM, so Dee Dee could hear GZ and TM verbal exchange. She describes hearing, "Get off, get off," probably from TM, as his call ended. GZ did not identify himself, despite his sudden approach, and here is where the case gets interesting.

TM could be heard, apparently pleading for his life, which stopped, with a gunshot, which went straight in, without leaving GSR, on GZ's red jacket. GZ then caused TM to lie on his face, whereupon GZ was witnessed sitting on TM, choking him out, as TM bled out.

GZ didn't call SPD, to ask for paramedics, and when he told a witness to call 911, he neglected to refer the fatal gunshot wound, to speed paramedics BECAUSE GZ INTENDED TO MURDER TM.

GZ made sure TM died, and then GZ fabricated wounds, on his own head, which do not appear as smash wounds, and the flow of blood is from scratching, not from smashing.

GZ tried to deceive the court, had his bail adjusted, but now, it is apparent to anyone familiar with the case, how GZ committed murder ONE, but he is only charged, with murder 2. His attorney, Mark O'Mara, is President of the State Bar, and he is gold-digging a case, which should be for plea bargain, since GZ should have NO CHANCE, of beating murder 2.

So O'Mara has to take off the State of Florida, with egregious motions, to remove any judge, assigned to his case. An appeals court will review O'Mara's motion to remove Judge Kenneth Lester, Jr., who refused to recuse, unlike the first judge, assigned to State v. Zimmerman, who recused, whereupon Judge Lester was appointed.

State of Florida may offer a plea deal, at any time, but the prosecution probably wants GZ to eat 20-life.

So what will happen? Will Lester continue, to hack at any judge, on the case? I guess! He doesn't have SYG, since GZ went after TM, so SYG is out, by GZ's admissions and discovery.

I sure am tired, of GZ's geeks going, "druggie Trayvon," etc. What about tweaking GZ, who can help remove gun rights, from Americans, given his murderous tweaker's intent?

Oh joining the EU is easy ! Just ask Turkey ! :l[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

They should. That's the role of a tool. Europe […]

I did say that Trump and Biden have similar views,[…]

Quibbling about terminology is the exact method u[…]