George Zimmerman injury pics are out... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Crime and prevention thereof. Loopholes, grey areas and the letter of the law.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I see a couple gashes on the back of his head, as well as a nose that looks to be draining blood at one point. I don't know why the last image is in black & white. Looks like all those morons who were crying a river for Trayvonne were wrong about George Zimmerman's injuries: he did in fact receive injuries consistent with being the recipient of blows to the face, as well as marks consistent with the effect of concrete or asphalt slamming against the back of his bald head.

Now all the black race hustlers and anti-white activists will abandon this story as quickly as they started using it... like pesky flies abandoning shit.

Story

1. Zimmerman appointed himself watch-captain, he carried a gun, and he made repeated phone calls to Sanford PD dispatch, which instructed him to desist at following Martin;
2. Zimmerman continued to follow Martin, however he did that, both in his car and out of his car, and how the confrontation actually proceeded may not affect the murder 2 trial, since Zimmerman intended to use his gun, not merely to cause Martin to desist at something, but to shoot Martin dead, from 1-18 inches away;
3. Just on FoxNews, Megyn Kelley had Marc Fuhrman and a criminologist on, who revealed Zimmerman definitely initiated the first contact with Martin, but since Sanford PD would not seal the crime scene, at the area of the murder, the second contact is controverted, but Zimmerman had to follow Martin, outside his car, to confront Martin;
4. Zimmerrnan can get charged with a hate crime, even if he gets off murder-2, since he had a tendency to focus particularly, on black subjects, and he showed particular intent, over time, before killing Martin.

Seems to me Zimmerman's and other criminal intent is all over the place. Also, look for laws to get changed, over this. We could see USCA 2 challenges, all over the states, from backlash. Yeah, those are contusions, which I did NOT see, in prior pictures. So what? Zimmerman couldn't stay in his car, and he couldn't keep his gun in his pants.

More from former prosecutor Megyn Kelly's show, she relayed a Sanford PD detective alleges Zimmerman could have avoided the confrontation, by staying in his car, and she believes this is telling evidence, toward conviction. The geeks she is hosting now are now going off on the prosecutor, and Alan Dershowitz is claiming she is known for over-charging.

Still, Zimmerman had an automatic, which had a bullet in the chamber, however that got there, and he had a two-stage confrontation with Martin, which the defense will admit. Since the crime scene was allowed to degrade, claims of self-defense by Zimmerman will fail, in light of how he was not arrested, and he tried to claim 'stand your ground,' without cause.

Every way I look at this, Zimmerman exploited what he had, to commit murder and evade review. Boo-boo pictures won't save him. He blew a guy away, with that gun he had. He intended to contrive a way to get the gun out and use it, and he did the deed.

Do the crime, do the TIME.
bobgnote wrote:4. Zimmerrnan can get charged with a hate crime, even if he gets off murder-2, since he had a tendency to focus particularly, on black subjects, and he showed particular intent, over time, before killing Martin.

There were 8 burglaries in Zimmerman's neighborhood in a 15-month stretch, all done by "young black males" according to witnesses. (Source, Source, Source)

I hate to say it, but the predictability with which blacks commit certain crimes never ceases to amaze me.
Emerald Ocean wrote: bobgnote:
4. Zimmerrnan can get charged with a hate crime, even if he gets off murder-2, since he had a tendency to focus particularly, on black subjects, and he showed particular intent, over time, before killing Martin." There were 8 burglaries in Zimmerman's neighborhood in a 15-month stretch, all done by "young black males" according to witnesses. (Source, Source, Source)
I hate to say it, but the predictability with which blacks commit certain crimes never ceases to amaze me.

And when Zimmerman chambered that round, went out against Sanford PD dispatch orders, did a two-stage contact with Martin, and shot Martin dead, without any attempt to wound and subdue Martin, Zimmerman's life of jerking off in a circle with guys who think he should get out came to a shocking conclusion. Any SYG in his favor is out. What 'preponderance of evidence?' Sanford PD pissed away the investigation, and now there are photos, to jerk at.

When Sanford PD let the crime scene decay, and they let Zimmerman walk, NOBODY in that camp gets to jerk off in court, to impress the judge. OR, we can all go see what the USDOJ has for Zimmerman, in US Court, which we may see, anyway. Heard of the US Joint?

George might have some of that in his blood, in a year or two. It won't flush out, in a few days. You guys who hit search and think you've found Zimmy's way out should have had your information up, in February, if it was anything but shit. But somebody hid things.

Now we see if the state court has a sense of smell!
Emerald Ocean wrote:I hate to say it, but the predictability with which blacks commit certain crimes never ceases to amaze me.

I'd rather say:

The predictability with which the less fortunate communities of society commit certain crimes never ceases to amaze me.

Or does it?

Oddly enough, the members communities who don't have a hard time finding a job, who don't live stacked-up in bad neighborhoods, who are not discriminated against on a daily-basis and who do not resort to the use of drugs to forget all the previously mentioned problems have indeed a lesser tendency to commit any crime.
The Captain wrote:I'd rather say:

The predictability with which the less fortunate communities of society commit certain crimes never ceases to amaze me.

FAIL

Go to a poor white area on a "hot summer night" and the 16-20 year old population isn't out shooting each other in the streets.

Nor is the poor white population out mugging elderly black people, or hunting down black people in groups in order to leave them bloody on the sidewalk.

Nor is the poor white population raping 100 black females every day.

Etc.
KlassWar wrote:Zimmermann is nothing but a cop-collaborator, a right-wing thug

I know you leftists are itching to call Zimmerman a Hispanic Uncle Tom, brown on the outside - white on the inside. A Hispanic "agent" of a racist white police force who dutifully put a future black thug out of commission and who was probably congratulated for doing so behind closed doors.
Emerald Ocean wrote:FAIL

Go to a poor white area on a "hot summer night" and the 16-20 year old population isn't out shooting each other in the streets.

Nor is the poor white population out mugging elderly black people, or hunting down black people in groups in order to leave them bloody on the sidewalk.

Nor is the poor white population raping 100 black females every day.

Etc.

Wait til the white population is on an equal foot in terms of every characteristic that I mentioned and then draw conclusions. It's a little too easy to make a racially biased argument when people of different skin color are not living in the same conditions and not enjoying the same freedoms as the dominant racial type.

Until then, I have never seen a poor white neighborhood and I'm curious to see what it looks like.
Emerald Ocean wrote:Well, then that disqualifies you from commenting on them.

If I follow your logic, then you should disqualify yourself from commenting on racial stereotypes, because it seems that you have absolutely no idea on how violence is generated, of what are and what may the implications be.

You draw conclusions from over-mediatised examples and you do not even dare to ponder what causes violence, assuming that it has to do with race, which is pure nonsense to anybody who has some basic training in history and sociology.
Emerald Ocean wrote:I know you leftists are itching to call Zimmerman a Hispanic Uncle Tom, brown on the outside - white on the inside. A Hispanic "agent" of a racist white police force who dutifully put a future black thug out of commission and who was probably congratulated for doing so behind closed doors.

Pigs are scum: Informants and snitches are also scum, but at least you know they're doing it to save their own worthless hides. A volunteer pig-collaborator is twice scum.

Zimmerman's hispanic/jewish background is irrelevant: What matters is that he's a worthless class-traitor, a subhuman worm. The guy killed a working class kid (race irrelevant). Absent harsher punishment, Zimmermann should get the needle.
The Captain wrote:
it seems that you have absolutely no idea on how violence is generated, of what are and what may the implications be.

Nor do I care.

The Captain wrote:
You draw conclusions from over-mediatised examples and you do not even dare to ponder what causes violence, assuming that it has to do with race, which is pure nonsense to anybody who has some basic training in history and sociology.

Leftist philosophers like yourself are frightened of racial crime statistics. Too many "inconvenient truths"... :D
Emerald Ocean wrote:Leftist philosophers like yourself are frightened of racial crime statistics. Too many "inconvenient truths"... :D

There's no racial crime where's there's no racism, there's juste "crime". If people were discriminated against based on the color of their hair, there would be "hair color related crime", well this doesn't exist because people aren't discriminated on that.

Funny how sometimes the most simple solutions will elude us.
Emerald Ocean wrote:There were 8 burglaries in Zimmerman's neighborhood in a 15-month stretch, all done by "young black males" according to witnesses.

Factoids like this do nothing but hurt Zimmerman's defense because it adds credence to claims that Zimmerman confronted Trayvon due to race.

There is no reason to believe Trayvon was doing anything but minding his own business. And if Zimmerman had minded his own business instead of running around playing cop, none of this would have happened.

It looks from the pics that Zimmerman was taking an ass-kicking, but it seems very likely that Zimmerman's actions brought on the ass-kicking. And the pics aren't that bad. The worst is the gash in the back of his head. I wonder how many cases we can find where an asshole husband was beating the shit out of his wife and the wife shot the son-of-a-bitch and still went to jail?

Zimmerman claims he did not know if Trayvon had a gun. Yet he approached Trayvon close enough to have been heard over Trayvon's cell phone by Trayvon's girlfriend. This means he was within a couple of feet. So, let's say:

1) You're all hyped up over burglaries in your hood
2) You're a cop wannabe
3) You have a gun
4) Someone you're suspicious of and concerned might have a weapon also approaches you or you approach very closely to them
5) And yet your weapon is still holstered?

I don't believe it. Mr. Zimmerman was waiting for a chance to pull out that gun.

We don't know the order in which things happened exactly. We don't know what exactly Trayvon was responding to. Trayvon may have felt like he had to jump on the guy to keep from getting shot. Or maybe Trayvon just flew off the handle once he realized that Zimmerman was harassing him because he is black. I imagine that kind of thing can really piss a person off.

But regardless of all the speculation, there is one thing I know for sure: if Trayvon had been white, he would still be alive.

By the way, after the Oklahoma City Bombing, did all mid-30's white guys get hassled anytime they tried to rent from U-haul?
To me it doesn't matter what Trayvon did. Zimmerman could have avoided the incident if he just obeyed the instructions given to him. Instead, he confronted Trayvon, which set the events in motion.

Her great grandfather was Leon Trotsky. He moved […]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]

Which gives rise to an equally terrible far right[…]

Imagine how delighted you will be when the Circus[…]