Why everyone should be allowed to carry guns concealed. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Crime and prevention thereof. Loopholes, grey areas and the letter of the law.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
A gun is not a toy, but the majority of child minded adults who own them certainly seem to think they are.
There's a certain responsibility for owning something that is only meant for killing.
In my opinion... most people aren't intelligent enough to own a pet rock let alone a loaded weapon.
A gun causes its owner to have a swollen head... and swollen heads tend to make very bad decisions.
Peace in this world would easily be restored if we did away with guns all together and gave everyone the same size stick.
People who still believe we're living in the wild west are still playing cowboys and indians.
He who has a small penis either drives a convertable corvette or owns a gun.
DudeWhoGetsIt wrote:
I am for certain people carrying guns and certain other people not carrying guns

that being said, what would happen if all the folks in the hood tried to join the NRA?

This is a bad analogy for the reason it is setting stereotypes against each other subliminally. Reality is a staged real event directed psychologiocally and because to say anything about the general statement, it's author can employ plausible deniability saying hood meant any neighborhood, not the mental picture of some gang or individual wearing a hooded sweatshirt.

After all Trevon Martin case is still in the limelight and we are talking concealed weapons. I smell reverse psychology in the works.
joeylyrics wrote:If the government would have a war against gangs instead of making marijuana a major issue ... noone would feel the urge to need a gun.
Screwed up thinking leads to messed up living conditions.

Whom is the government?
joeylyrics wrote:
Oh... I live in America... therefore... the American government.
Should've been more specific.
My error.

You sided stepped the answers, whom is the American government?
Concealed guns are without any merit what so ever IMO.
In fact, there should be very strict regulations, screening and testing before anyone owns a gun of any sort.
This idea that you should be able to defend yourself and your family with a gun is hard to disagree with.
But that does not require a concealed gun.
The gun can quite easily be stored at home...where you and your family are.

Chuck Heston's hands are now cold and dead...its time to get over this fetish America...
DudeWhoGetsIt wrote:that being said, what would happen if all the folks in the hood tried to join the NRA?

Nothing? They would get their information fliers and that would be it I think.[/quote]

[quote="Kman"]
really? what about the meetings, rallies, conventions? How would traditional NRA members react if half they're conventions were populated by black gang bangers from the hood who also happen to love owning guns? What about gun shows...what if a large segment of shoppers had gold plated grills and corn rows? I just ask because it's a free country and I view a lot of this white gun culture as the locus for racism in this country...and black gang bangers likewise are a locus of segregation and racism and cultural idiosyncricies.
joeylyrics wrote:
The most corrupted and greediest people on the planet rule the American government.
Does that answer your question?

another side step in avoiding answering it. So no need to ask again. It is the population being governed under the law they sent leaders to administer upon themselves as blind faith followers awaitng direction on what to believe in because reality doesn't add up to anything real.

This is why things became exactly as they are acting out socially within a population of ancestry that is always male and female results of never duplicated details, i.e. indiivudl personalities sharing the same instinctive brain activity.

Educate is program to follow orders, teaching opens up the thought process to see the self evident. Rule of law becomes the laws that rule character's right by submitting to arbitrary rulers of what could become real as reality is but a stage composed of theory and theology, exit stage left or right as the backdrop is behind and the buying audience is in front soaking up the ideas of what life could be if only fantasies were true.

Like yesterdays and tomorrows. I am a giant procrastinator, but I am myself to blame because of it. However bad it is, it gave me this perception of time. And that is the greatest gift a person can give themselves, accepting the self evident and making the best of one's own inflicted bad situation.

Just sharing an understanding, not leading anyone to believe time changes everything here to be paid leading others into temptation. I only teach others how to same themselves from themselves.

Reason, I know how destructive I could become should I not restrain myself. Example humans can be self governing and those that are need to carry concealed weapons, and the greatest weapon any body can carry is between their ears and behind their eyes.
Kman wrote:Nothing? They would get their information fliers and that would be it I think.

A little ID card for discount gun club membership was all I ever got.

As for concealed weapons, that strikes me as the ideal way to make life easy for armed robbers and murderers.
And for pub fights to turn into gunfights and a whole host of other moronic things.

There is a time and a place for guns and outside of that they should be kept stored away from temptations excitable little fingers.
I would not support everyone being allowed to carry guns concealed, but many yes. I do not think gun carry should be a right but more of a privilege that upstanding members of society should have access to. This, of course, does not limit the priviledge to any certain class or race. Personally, I would prefer that certain races should not be granted this priviledge but I understand that it would be politically impossible to do so within the current political system.
Last edited by Jackal on 29 Jun 2012 20:24, edited 1 time in total.
As for concealed weapons, that strikes me as the ideal way to make life easy for armed robbers and murderers.
And for pub fights to turn into gunfights and a whole host of other moronic things.

The counter argument being that robbers, murderers, and drunk idiots are not well known for obeying laws, and that the only people who are getting concealed carry permits are the people who aren't already carrying around guns anyway.
Baff wrote:.

There is a time and a place for guns and outside of that they should be kept stored away from temptations excitable little fingers.

that is a great wishful thinking and the absolute means for the illegals to have no fear of any resistance possible. When living in a twisted reality of anything is possible, be prepared for anything possible.

Until every lifetime is retrained to comprehend being self contained, ignoring idiots of social justification character's have rights and genders are just hosts to gifted intellect and intelligence from beyond the moment, things won't socially change any time soon.

Put a time limit on now as being the center of what eternity has arrived at so far, and this puts a new light in recognizing tomorrow never arrives to fix yesterday's mistakes.

Pitiful metaphor but accurate as Hell.
OneCluelessHuman...

I am not side-stepping anything.
You had asked me "whom" runs the American government.
The correct answer is ... ANYONE fom ANYWHERE who is wealthy and gready enough to pay them to look the other way.
Corruption from those we're told to trust turns civilians into animals themselves.
Monkey see monkey do... remember that saying?

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isr[…]

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O