Australia has the most entertaining legal system - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Crime and prevention thereof. Loopholes, grey areas and the letter of the law.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
If I were a mod I would place more emphasis on punishment, and less on cleaning up peoples mistakes. Got to get at the very source of the problem. For example, placing your thread in the wrong forum subsection = 1 week ban, saying something bad about Igor = account deletion.

Fair and efficient. And that's the way all legal systems should be.
The Australian legal system (note to weak attempt to stay on subject), should make it illegal to offer any beer anywhere in the world unless the range includes a decent IPA

To my absolute amazement, the yanks actually make such a beer in Wisconsin (at least 2 actually), as so the ozzies need a law to stop their country being the butt of jokes about gassy cheap lager as peed down every back alley from Hobart to Reykjavik
Although I agree with you Someneck, I still find it funny an American user is telling us off about our beer quality, when the number 1 selling alcohol product in American is incorrectly labeled Rice Beer!!! While I actually drink it(because I can't stomach strong beer at all and it suits my pallate), you have to wonder why Americans don't first rail against "The King of (Rice) Beers"!
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]