What defines a mass murderer? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Crime and prevention thereof. Loopholes, grey areas and the letter of the law.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Yet you define it soley as conspiracy to commit murder even in the event that the murder occurs?

One is guilty of conspiracy to commit murder if one plans to commit a murder but does not go through with it.

One is guilty of attempted murder if the conspiracy fails

One is guilty of murder if the conspiracy actually succeeds.
SecretSquirrel wrote:yes and we already know your bizarre interpretation...

My "bizarre" interpretation? Mine? ROFLMAO at the irony.

It wasn't me who decided that a husband paying a hit man to murder his wife (and the hit man does so successfully) makes the husband a murderer, it was the legislators of every country in the world. Take it up with them.

Phred
You defend that legal position, ergo you advocate that interpretation over the alternatives.

Incidentally, I kindly ask you to desist from your habitual mockery and your insulting tone. You and I disagree. It does not mean that we must behave like children.
SecretSquirrel wrote:It does not mean that we must behave like children.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I'm not the one childishly insisting that the position held by every legal code of every country in the world (by definition the mainstream interpretation) is "bizarre". If you wanted to be treated seriously, present your opinions in a serious manner.

You and I disagree.

You and every country in the world disagree.

Phred
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]