15 years-convicted terrorist pleads for contact with others - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Crime and prevention thereof. Loopholes, grey areas and the letter of the law.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Presumably this theoretical american train in the US will go from one coast to the other without ever stopping.

as you see, i'm male. So thanks for the insult.

Is it normal in your culture to see such a thing as an insult? He didn't know what gender you are, what a hollow culture that has such inherent sexism.
mikema63 wrote:Presumably this theoretical american train in the US will go from one coast to the other without ever stopping.

Is it normal in your culture to see such a thing as an insult? He didn't know what gender you are, what a hollow culture that has such inherent sexism.

Well, i have my picture as avatar...so yes, i feel it as insult to be called "she". That has nothing to do with sexism. I respect women.
oppose_obama wrote:actually its because of your avatar pic i thought you were a lady. sorry. maybe grow some facial hair? At least this explains your hatred for america. Penis envy is a bitch! Dont worry im sure it will keep growing!

ha ha that looks like a lady for you?

maybe buy glasses old man. And i need no facial hair. I'm not a monkey. Maybe you should try to reach next step in evolution? try it, its worth the effort. But i must go now. Classes are over. It was interesting to see how you guys try to defend something that can't be defended.
Akuma wrote:you do realize that our newest prototypes can reach much higher velocity than an airplane? The current record with 584km/h is the limit for that testtrack. That railway-/maglev hybrid can reach easily the speed of sound. Construction of the track that will allow those speeds will begin soon.

Since you are so woefully lacking specifics, ill assume that you are talking about ETT technology. In which case Japan is hardly unique; China, Switzerland and the US are all working on building their own. And the inventor of the technology? An American engineer back in 1910, and most subsequent work has also been done by Americans. But for the forseeable future, planes will be the fastest mode of transportation.
Akuma wrote:ha ha that looks like a lady for you?

maybe buy glasses old man. And i need no facial hair. I'm not a monkey. Maybe you should try to reach next step in evolution? try it, its worth the effort. But i must go now. Classes are over. It was interesting to see how you guys try to defend something that can't be defended.

Shrugs brah!
Buddy I don't know what your opinion is. I imagine you think the USA sucks? I am shocked to hear that here! Your so original! And your avatar can be mistaken for a female, proof being that I mistook you for a female.

Edit: oh and I have no problem with calling American society "savage". We did microwave two of your cities after All. But I wonder how do you think your, I imagine "divine" society lost to us savages? Are you not a product of savages then, since we wrote your constitution?
Akuma wrote:As i said, you don't like my opinion so you start personal insults. Thats typical for a savage society.
Akuma, you've been pretty insulting about Australia and other cultures(besides Japan) since you arrived. Perhaps you should STFU about "savage" societies when you're being raised in one. Japan is every bit as "savage" as any other society on earth.

Oppose_obama wrote:Are you not a product of savages then, since we wrote your constitution?
touche!!
1. I don´t take roids.

2. We destroyed western influence in asia. We crushed britain, france and netherlands out of asia. All those countries are indepened today because we brought them freedom of their european parasites.

3. What constitution? If you know japanese politics you would know that we bend it as much as we please. Our constitution allows nearly evrything. Americans were so stupid, we crushed all their corporations we went into direct competition with. Whats the reason for that? You can see it best at your car corporations. On the other side american products are not bought here.

Just look at the sales of your Xbox 360...while Nintendo and Sony consoles sell several hundredthousand units per week in Japan...Xbox 360 made between 200 and 300 ha ha ha

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/01/ ... l-in-japan

Or Walmart...which opened a few stores in Japan and failed completly. All stores empty. Nobody goes there. Their own employee give public interviews how shit american crap is.

http://www.businessweek.com/stories/200 ... -mart-idea

http://www.zoklet.net/totse/en/politics ... japan.html

I find it always entertaining when western business people come to japan, invest so much to step in the market and then get crushed. You guys are there to be exploited. We harvest your money with our products. But we don´t buy yours. I personal find Japans politics regarding all that as very positive. We live excellent, exploit your people as cheap workers and toss them in the low class in the hundredthousands. Our recent economic politics called "Abenomics" are a prime example for that. We boost our economy on your expense. We have a colossal export surplus, while USA imports way more than it exports. That means each japanese product bought makes your nation a little poorer.

You can see ground zero of japanese economic war against USA in Detroit:

The more americans suffer, the better for Japan. We are flexible. We already switch our core markets on a broader base.

There is no better view than that:

You already have 45 million people short of food. Which is 40 million more than North Korea.

But it was cute as Obama critisized Japan for our economic politics.

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]

Which gives rise to an equally terrible far right[…]

Imagine how delighted you will be when the Circus[…]