Kathleen Kane, Pa. Attny. Gen. suspended by Pa. SC. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Crime and prevention thereof. Loopholes, grey areas and the letter of the law.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Kathleen Kane was elected Pa. Attorney General after promising to investigate former state officials. She did exactly that. In August she was arrested and accused of perjury over statements she made under oath regarding "leaks" about that investigation to a reporter. She denies it. There has as yet been no trial or hearing of any evidence. The states Governor has publicly asked her to resign, The State Legislature is attempting to remove her from office under some obscure statute. She has been subjected to a massive media assault. Now the State Supreme Court has suspended her right to practice law ... which brings her legitimacy as the elected Attorney General into question as the state constitution requires the Attorney General to be a licensed Attorney. All of this without ever having a chance to defend herself in court. There is a clear question of "Due Process" here that is likely to go to the US supreme court before being resolved. Obviously some very powerful people want the investigation she promised the people of Pennsylvania sidelined.

"if this can be done to me as Attorney General, the chief law enforcement officer of the 5th largest state in the country, I am sickened to think what can and may be done to regular, good people who don’t have the resources that I have to challenge it.” Kathleen Kane

Here are a couple of interesting links.
http://truthaboutkathleenkane.com/
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/22/us/kathleen-kane-pennsylvania-attorney-general-is-suspended-from-practicing-law.html?_r=0
Zamuel wrote:the state constitution requires the Attorney General to be a licensed Attorney.

That seems a bit fishy. Elective offices rarely have anything more than an age requirement with no felonies.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]