Does any other country in the world have a small minority who commits over half the murders? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Crime and prevention thereof. Loopholes, grey areas and the letter of the law.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@BlutoSays

BlutoSays wrote:You f'n bleeding heart liberal. Just pass the blame and responsibility off to someone else. Shit, even hispanics can't stand yer idiocy.

You know, I imagine the Nazi concentration camp guards would have said the same thing to Oskar Schindler if he had mentioned to them how Jews were disadvantaged in Germany.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Scamp

Yes, in science, we call this “ adjusting for other known significant variables”.

Adjusting for said variables provides a more accurate result.

Here is your science lesson.
We found them from 300 or so years ago to as recently as 160 years ago.
They had no written language, no roads, no bridges, no ships, and they were naked, hunting with spears.
European countries, and later the US brought them here.
Scamp wrote:Here is your science lesson.
We found them from 300 or so years ago to as recently as 160 years ago.
They had no written language, no roads, no bridges, no ships, and they were naked, hunting with spears.
European countries, and later the US brought them here.

This is a completely new and unsupported argument. I think it is also wrong, according to actual history. Also, science and history are two different disciplines with radically different methods of acquiring knowledge.

Since you are ignoring my points about how the racial discrepancies in homicide can be explained through things like median age and exposure to lead, you seem to agree that the race of the perpetrators is irrelevant.

——————

@Rugoz

The median age for the total U.S. Black population is 32, though it varies across various identities among the Black population. Among Black Hispanic people, the median age is 22 years. Meanwhile, non-Hispanic multiracial Black people are the youngest group, with a median age of 16.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... k-america/

The most common age among whites in U.S. is 58 – more than double that of racial and ethnic minorities

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... ic-groups/
@Scamp

You asked who is committing the most murders.

I correctly answered that it is young people, and people who were exposed to lead, and there are almost certainly other factors as well.

But yes, the truth is a diversion from your argument about black people.

Sure, the advocates of fascism (or wholism as I p[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Saw an article about this story earlier in the mo[…]

@Godstud " blowjobs" You are like […]

@Rich more veterans lose their lives in peace ti[…]