Offending a person of law by mistake - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Crime and prevention thereof. Loopholes, grey areas and the letter of the law.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By KhawarezmLLC
This is not supposed to happen cause MoLs are well-trained to avoid these scenarios. But let's say in regions with minimal bureaucracy, tradesmen act as MoLs. So if you are a tradesman yourself, the possibility of offend another one by mistake if looming. In this case:
1. Report some losses yourself
2. Cooperate with legal workers
3. Distance yourself from street
4. Avoid dividing legal workers
5. Escape legal family for while
Downgraded to a domestic case (i.e., not murder) avoid illegal prostitution for a while and -to the best you can- consider testifying civil case in court of law; lending mechanical help on-season is a plus. Downgraded again to a civil case, seriously consider intimacy with a security worker.

Just assembled this pattern from various scenarios. Thought that sharing it could be useful.
KhawarezmLLC wrote:This is not supposed to happen cause MoLs are well-trained to avoid these scenarios. But let's say in regions with minimal bureaucracy, tradesmen act as MoLs. So if you are a tradesman yourself, the possibility of offend another one by mistake if looming.

I'm sorry, I do not know what you mean or what you are discussing.
What is "MoLs"? What do you mean by "offend"? Who is a tradesman offending?

Is the issue you are discussing applicable to all countries, or are you discussing an issue in a specific country?

I think there might be a language barrier, and you are not translating into English very clearly. It is difficult to tell what you are referring to.

What you are describing seems to me to sound like something from a country with an authoritarian and corrupt civil bureaucracy.

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]