Media attitudes towards the war - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Boondock Saint
So a day has gone by ... where is Abood?

Busy beating his Pakistani slaves whilst thinking of how evil teh Americans are?

Shann, you been drinkin?

Fox News has no need to showcase shit that doesn't agree with its agenda and you now it.
By Shannonnn
Bah, you have seen the radical analysts they invite on their programs for 'debates'.
By Abood
NY Yankees suck wrote:Um, what other options are there? I think it's wrong because I agree? I think it's right because I don't agree? I thought that was how reading works, you read something and then decide if you agree or not.
Just because you disagree with him doesn't make him wrong. You gotta research and see the facts.

Have you considered the possibility that you are wrong?

Boon, quoting Keith,  wrote:This president has his fictitious Iraqi WMD, and his lies - disguised as subtle hints - linking Saddam Hussein to 9/11, and his reason-of-the-week for keeping us there when all the evidence for at least three years has told us we need to get as many of our kids out as quickly as possible.
Thank you! You just proved my point. How? Because he's not against the invasion of Iraq because no country has the right to invade another country, but because Iraq had no WMD's.

If you wanna talk about opposing the Iraq war, then I believe that the study HoniSoit kindly posted is good enough to prove you wrong.

Boon wrote:You researched shit, all you wanted to do was blow smoke up Chomsky's ass.
Yeh Boon, I was lying. :roll:

By the way, I actually saw the article you cited, but like I said, he doesn't talk about America having no right to invade another country... That's why I wanted you to bring something, because I had a feeling that it wasn't what I was talking about, so I might've missed it.

PS: I actually wanna prove Chomsky wrong, because there's nothing more exciting than questioning my own beliefs.

Unlike many people, I'm not afraid of being wrong. I'm also not afraid of admitting it.

I started this thread to discuss things, not to claim that they're the truth and everyone should gobble them in.
World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]